What snacks are you making for the SB?

ChrisL

Diamond Member
Jul 24, 2014
Wherever the wild things are!!
I'm going to make a taco lasagna to bring to a SB party. I'm going to layer soft corn tortillas and then a layer of taco meat and toppings and cheese along with a little taco sauce (you can use salsa instead, or probably even your favorite hot sauce), then another layer of tortillas, and etc. I can't wait to try it!

What are you making?

I'm going to make a taco lasagna to bring to a SB party. I'm going to layer soft corn tortillas and then a layer of taco meat and toppings and cheese along with a little taco sauce (you can use salsa instead, or probably even your favorite hot sauce), then another layer of tortillas, and etc. I can't wait to try it!

What are you making?
Snacks? Will there be weed?

What are you making?

It has no purpose no more after these
upload_2017-2-2_17-38-55.jpeg

What are you making?

View attachment 110328
These guyz? Is it natural for men to hump each other?

Great thread! I'm going to the ale house in NJ. They got the best fried calamari and loaded French fries. I'm going all out this year lol!

What are you making?

I think I heard a razor

I'll be having some hairless pie... hopefully lol

-Geaux

What are you making?

View attachment 110328
img-clemson-tigers-winning-touchdown-against-alabama-tide-447.jpg

Great thread! I'm going to the ale house in NJ. They got the best fried calamari and loaded French fries. I'm going all out this year lol!

That will be fun I bet. I was thinking about going to one of the restaurants at Patriot Place, but it's going to be too packed with people. Might even need reservations.

That will be fun I bet. I was thinking about going to one of the restaurants at Patriot Place, but it's going to be too packed with people. Might even need reservations.

Oh yeah ur a patriots fan. I got reservations to bar/restaurant I'm going to. It's my friends birthday so she picked the spot. Everyone I'm going with is rooting for the falcons, but I'll be rooting for the pats, because Brady supported trump and because I hate roger goodell.

Oh yeah ur a patriots fan. I got reservations to bar/restaurant I'm going to. It's my friends birthday so she picked the spot. Everyone I'm going with is rooting for the falcons, but I'll be rooting for the pats, because Brady supported trump and because I hate roger goodell.
We seen it all last year once you witnessed the two greatest sport history back to back nothing else matters.

What are you making?
Yum.

My sister is in charge of the food at her house where the party is going to be.

She is ordering appetizer sandwiches.

They will also have chips and salsa and guacamole and peanut brittle candy.
... I got reservations to bar/restaurant I'm going to. It's my friends birthday so she picked the spot. Everyone I'm going with is rooting for the falcons, but I'll be rooting for the pats, because Brady supported trump and because I hate roger goodell.

I will party afterwards if the Falcons win.

If Falcons lose then I'll just forget about football for the next several months until the April NFL draft.

NFL Draft Prospects

I can't wait for the SB! I'm pumped! :2up:

Forum List

Back