What should really send a chill down the spine of Trump backers

Are you just fucked in the brain? Is that your issue? We are talking about leaks coming from Mueller's investigation. I just gave you two blatant examples.

NO, moron...you "think" that you are providing "proof" of Mueller's team leaking information.......but you're not.........Stomp your feet all you want, I don't give a crap that you're stuttering with anger and denials.......LOL

In both articles by the Washington Post leakers with knowledge contacted the paper. So who the hell had the knowledge about Mueller's investigation without a freaking leak along the line?

I'm not angry. I'm not stuttering with anger and denials. I've got you cornered for lying in your OP.

:lol:

Another worthless thread spewed by another worthless traitorous leftist. Another 7.5 years of this shit could be tough to swallow.

Consider changing your avatar......moron....LOL

I would readily agree that most of the main stream media is slamming Trump at every opportunity, and mostly "deserved" since Trump called the media "an enemy of the people".....I mean, what did he expect?

...n.

The media have been vile assholes long before Trump. Trump just drove them to madness because he would not be cowed.

Your pretense that anything ANY republican candidate does could lead to fair or just treatment reveals you to be a complete liar without a shred of honesty in your body, or delusional to the point of barking at the moon crazy.

Remember when McCain ran, and they suddenly discovered he was "racist" and "dangerously hot headed"?

And now, that he is back to bad mouthing republicans, now they forgot that and like him again.

WHat a bunch of asshole motherfuckers.

FUCK THE VILE MEDIA.

The deal with McCain was so blatant. Whoopsies! All of a sudden poor John wasn't "mavericky" any more.

It is incredible to me that way liberals can turn their entire world view on a dime, based on what serves their purpose at that particular moment.

And then turn it BACK, without the slightest hesitation.

One perfect example recently that was just mind blowing was over Comey. Perfect example of how truly deranged the left is.

10 Times Democrats Slammed James Comey, Called For His Firing

c8a2942c-52c5-4b49-b538-d62e0a0ef621.jpg

Katie Pavlich

|
Posted: May 10, 2017 11:00 AM

A number of Democrats in Washington D.C. this morning are expressing outrage over President Trump's firing of FBI Director James Comey. But it wasn't long ago that many of them called Comey unfit for public office, said they lacked confidence in his ability to lead the Bureau and called for his firing.

1. Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer

Schumer now claiming he told Trump firing Comey was a bad idea. Flashback to November. pic.twitter.com/lf3fyBZrR0

— Katie Pavlich (@KatiePavlich) May 9, 2017
2. Democrat Rep. Jerry Nadler

Make up your mind, dude pic.twitter.com/uRW3QGIGd5

— Alex Griswold (@HashtagGriswold) May 9, 2017
3. Former MSNBC host Keith Olbermann

Keith Olbermann wants Donald Trump impeached for listening to Keith Olbermann pic.twitter.com/fm1ZfiY6Ar

4. Democratic National Committee

FLASHBACK: Dem Official Submits DNC Resolution Blaming James Comey For 2016 Loss Dem Official Submits DNC Resolution Blaming Comey For 2016 Loss pic.twitter.com/3DmnR7YSX7

— The Daily Caller (@DailyCaller) May 10, 2017
5. Former Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta

The American public is getting mildly nauseous listening to Jim Comey James Comey’s Testimony on Huma Abedin Forwarding Emails Was Inaccurate

— John Podesta (@johnpodesta) May 9, 2017
6. Think Progress (founded by John Podesta) Justice Editor Ian Millhiser

7. Liberal Newsweek columnist Kurt Eichenwald

Read my new column,n for @Newsweek: James Comey is unfit for public service and must be fired. In Opinion: FBI Director James Comey is unfit for public service

— Kurt Eichenwald (@kurteichenwald) November 7, 2016
8. House Leader Nancy Pelosi

9. Former Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid

10. Former head of the Congressional Black Caucus G.K. Butterfield

"I think that James Comey needs to fade away into oblivion,” said Rep. G.K. Butterfield (D-N.C.), former head of the Congressional Black Caucus. “He embarrassed this nation, he possibly influenced the outcome of a presidential election, and he should not hold any position of trust, whatsoever, in our government.”

Bloody fool. You are the one that posted there were no leaks. I proved you wrong.

MORON.....your "proof" is from an OPINION piece????.....LOL

Grab some vaseline. This is going to hurt.

"Five people briefed on the interview requests, speaking on the condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to discuss the matter publicly, said that Daniel Coats, the current director of national intelligence, Mike Rogers, head of the National Security Agency, and Rogers’s recently departed deputy, Richard Ledgett, agreed to be interviewed by Mueller’s investigators as early as this week. The investigation has been cloaked in secrecy, and it is unclear how many others have been questioned by the FBI."

Special counsel is investigating Trump for possible obstruction of justice, officials say

Your "leak" is that people agreed to be interviewed??

Pfffffffffft.

"The officials who described the financial focus of the investigation spoke on the condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to speak publicly."

Special counsel is investigating Jared Kushner’s business dealings

And what they revealed is someone will be interviewed

Guess what?
The press functions on anonymous sources. That is how we got Watergate and hundreds of other scandals. Sometimes those sources turn out to be not credible.....other times they are spot on

Just because a source is anonymous doesn't mean it is wrong

I would readily agree that most of the main stream media is slamming Trump at every opportunity, and mostly "deserved" since Trump called the media "an enemy of the people".....I mean, what did he expect?

...n.

The media have been vile assholes long before Trump. Trump just drove them to madness because he would not be cowed.

Your pretense that anything ANY republican candidate does could lead to fair or just treatment reveals you to be a complete liar without a shred of honesty in your body, or delusional to the point of barking at the moon crazy.

Remember when McCain ran, and they suddenly discovered he was "racist" and "dangerously hot headed"?

And now, that he is back to bad mouthing republicans, now they forgot that and like him again.

FUCK THE VILE MEDIA.

The deal with McCain was so blatant. Whoopsies! All of a sudden poor John wasn't "mavericky" any more.

It is incredible to me that way liberals can turn their entire world view on a dime, based on what serves their purpose at that particular moment.

One perfect example recently that was just mind blowing was over Comey. Perfect example of how truly deranged the left is.

Katie Pavlich

|

A number of Democrats in Washington D.C. this morning are expressing outrage over President Trump's firing of FBI Director James Comey. But it wasn't long ago that many of them called Comey unfit for public office, said they lacked confidence in his ability to lead the Bureau and called for his firing.

Schumer now claiming he told Trump firing Comey was a bad idea. Flashback to November. pic.twitter.com/lf3fyBZrR0

Keith Olbermann wants Donald Trump impeached for listening to Keith Olbermann pic.twitter.com/fm1ZfiY6Ar

FLASHBACK: Dem Official Submits DNC Resolution Blaming James Comey For 2016 Loss Dem Official Submits DNC Resolution Blaming Comey For 2016 Loss pic.twitter.com/3DmnR7YSX7

The American public is getting mildly nauseous listening to Jim Comey James Comey’s Testimony on Huma Abedin Forwarding Emails Was Inaccurate

Read my new column,n for @Newsweek: James Comey is unfit for public service and must be fired. In Opinion: FBI Director James Comey is unfit for public service

"I think that James Comey needs to fade away into oblivion,” said Rep. G.K. Butterfield (D-N.C.), former head of the Congressional Black Caucus. “He embarrassed this nation, he possibly influenced the outcome of a presidential election, and he should not hold any position of trust, whatsoever, in our government.”

Thanks, fantastic example of my point.

Their words have no value to themselves, and thus should have no credibility with ANYONE.

I
Another worthless thread spewed by another worthless traitorous leftist. Another 7.5 years of this shit could be tough to swallow.

Consider changing your avatar......moron....LOL
I Think I'll leave it - Just to piss off worthless dumfuks as yourself.
Now do yourself yourself a favor - find yourself a perfectly good street corner - and begin the defication process, then blame the shit on conservatives.
Fool.

In both articles by the Washington Post leakers with knowledge contacted the paper. So who the hell had the knowledge about Mueller's investigation without a freaking leak along the line?

I'm not angry. I'm not stuttering with anger and denials. I've got you cornered for lying in your OP.

Good for you......"corner" all your half brain wants.......I don't care how delusional you are......Mueller's investigation is causing you an ulcer and maybe this is your way to ease YOUR butt hurt....to use one of your lovely expressions.....LOL

...n.

FUCK THE VILE MEDIA.

Katie Pavlich

|

Trump fired the man who was investigating him

Blunder on his part. By firing Comey, Congress had no recourse to naming a Special Prosecutor

...n.

FUCK THE VILE MEDIA.

Katie Pavlich

|

HYSTERICAL much???.........LOL

"SNOWFLAKE" was the perfect name for these ultra butt hurt little progs, still dreaming and fantasizing about things that are just NEVER going to happen, like President Trump being impeached, the poor little leftards are in FULL BLOWN MELT DOWN... STILL.

There was no COLLUSION
There is no COLLUSION
There won't be any COLLUSION

And after almost a YEAR of investigations, there's NO evidence of ANYTHING.

You liberals are looking like complete FOOLS. America sees what you're doing, and believe me, they're damn sick and tired of it, and come the midterms, you're going to find out just HOW sick and tired of it people are. You ultra leftist political HACKS are a MINORITY, and that minority is GROWING.

America wants to move on. The nation wants Mueller fired and this pathetic COLLUSION WITCH HUNT ended.

Last edited:
No problem. Listen, I grew up in the city punctuated by trips to the wild to hunt deer because we were an immigrant family and the head of that family said that's what Americans do. I shot very few deer. While I love eating them, I already felt a little guilty shooting them. Anyway, there were two modes of thought on drawing deer in. One was to put a bunch of chemicals out that smelled like stuff they liked and make all kinds of deep like noise. The other was to be where deer hang out, sit quietly and wait for a deer to slip up and give you a shoot. I preferred the latter and I also got more deer then he other guys. You havenTeump under a spotlight now and all you are doing is watching Trump. If y'all would shit up and just watch maybe you would be vindicated. As it is now you are just solidifying the base and making the fence sitters feel put off. Relax man.

...n.

FUCK THE VILE MEDIA.

Katie Pavlich

|

Blunder on his part. By firing Comey, Congress had no recourse to naming a Special Prosecutor
Comey should have been fired long before President Trump was told to fire him.

Comey is as crocked as a hounds hind leg. He's a typical democrat Washington hack, and when it's all said and done, he'll be lucky if he doesn't wind up in prison.

Right on target......Trump's arrogance and his wish to please his Russian handlers made the orange clown come to the moronic conclusion to fire Comey....and as the neophyte that he is "thinking: that running a government is like running his despotic businesses.........his fat ass is getting burned.

No problem. Listen, I grew up in the city punctuated by trips to the wild to hunt deer because we were an immigrant family and the head of that family said that's what Americans do. I shot very few deer. While I love eating them, I already felt a little guilty shooting them. Anyway, there were two modes of thought on drawing deer in. One was to put a bunch of chemicals out that smelled like stuff they liked and make all kinds of deep like noise. The other was to be where deer hang out, sit quietly and wait for a deer to slip up and give you a shoot. I preferred the latter and I also got more deer then he other guys. You havenTeump under a spotlight now and all you are doing is watching Trump. If y'all would shit up and just watch maybe you would be vindicated. As it is now you are just solidifying the base and making the fence sitters feel put off. Relax man.
They've been "watching" President Trump for almost a year and have found NOTHING... times up... time to move on... America wants the left to just STFU about this BS and GET REAL.

Right on target......Trump's arrogance and his wish to please his Russian handlers made the orange clown come to the moronic conclusion to fire Comey....and as the neophyte that he is "thinking: that running a government is like running his despotic businesses.........his fat ass is getting burned.
I see why virtually NO ONE here is responding to you. You are absolutely out in ORBIT.

Good God... :cuckoo:

FUCK THE VILE MEDIA.

Katie Pavlich

|

Comey is as crocked as a hounds hind leg. He's a typical democrat Washington hack, and when it's all said and done, he'll be lucky if he doesn't wind up in prison.

Trump was told?
He claims he made the decision on his own

Katie Pavlich

|

Trump was told?
He claims he made the decision on his own
You people feign IGNORANT so well... I think perhaps you just ARE ignorant...

White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer said the president’s decision was based on “the clear recommendations” of Attorney General Jeff Sessions and Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein.

Trump fires FBI Director Comey

Forum List

Back