What should really send a chill down the spine of Trump backers

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
I would readily agree that most of the main stream media is slamming Trump at every opportunity, and mostly "deserved" since Trump called the media "an enemy of the people".....I mean, what did he expect?

However, what should be a serious concern for Trump backers, is the methodical and professional behavior of the Mueller's investigative team....no leaks and no undue notoriety.

Ultimately, the methodical behavior of Mueller shows that a viable and credible investigation is being implemented and THAT may be a harbinger of some serious consequences to the amateurish, flip-flopping and often bizarre behavior of the Trump administration.

Mueller needs to plug the leaks

GettyImages-15407421495061041.jpg

Yeah. Mueller is a Democrat GOD!

:lmao:

• Banned
Oh and the Special Counsel was appointed only because of Comey's illegal leaks.

Nahhhhh....Comey's actions were not "illegal" and mostly prompted by the arrogance of the orange clown.

But this thread is about Mueller's professional and on-going investigation. PERIOD

I would readily agree that most of the main stream media is slamming Trump at every opportunity, and mostly "deserved" since Trump called the media "an enemy of the people".....I mean, what did he expect?

However, what should be a serious concern for Trump backers, is the methodical and professional behavior of the Mueller's investigative team....no leaks and no undue notoriety.

Ultimately, the methodical behavior of Mueller shows that a viable and credible investigation is being implemented and THAT may be a harbinger of some serious consequences to the amateurish, flip-flopping and often bizarre behavior of the Trump administration.

Man are you on a road to serious sadness.

Bloody fool. You are the one that posted there were no leaks. I proved you wrong.

MORON.....your "proof" is from an OPINION piece????.....LOL

Grab some vaseline. This is going to hurt.

"Five people briefed on the interview requests, speaking on the condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to discuss the matter publicly, said that Daniel Coats, the current director of national intelligence, Mike Rogers, head of the National Security Agency, and Rogers’s recently departed deputy, Richard Ledgett, agreed to be interviewed by Mueller’s investigators as early as this week. The investigation has been cloaked in secrecy, and it is unclear how many others have been questioned by the FBI."

Special counsel is investigating Trump for possible obstruction of justice, officials say

Forum List

Back