What should really send a chill down the spine of Trump backers

Leakers Mess With the Trump Investigation
Insiders need to shut up if they want the public to trust the results.

Stephen L. Carter

June 15, 2017, 12:52 PM CDT

Leakers Mess With the Trump Investigation

If your other half brain were functioning, and if your could read your own citation beyond the headline, you'd see that the author of this opinion piece, actually states:

Experienced Washington hands have suggested that the leaks are coming not from investigators but from current or former intelligence officials whom Mueller's staff will be questioning

Bloody fool. You are the one that posted there were no leaks. I proved you wrong.

MORON.....your "proof" is from an OPINION piece????.....LOL

More vaseline will be needed.

Special counsel is investigating Jared Kushner’s business dealings

Do you know what you're posting......You are actually CONFIRMING that Mueller is conducting a good investigation.......What the fuck is going through your half brain?

I would readily agree that most of the main stream media is slamming Trump at every opportunity, and mostly "deserved" since Trump called the media "an enemy of the people".....I mean, what did he expect?

However, what should be a serious concern for Trump backers, is the methodical and professional behavior of the Mueller's investigative team....no leaks and no undue notoriety.

A Harvard study came out and reported the media is at an un-precedented hostile level towards a sitting US President, a reported 93% negative. The Fake News self-admitted All-In media has been seditiously working overtime pushing DNC propaganda.

And you think nothing coming out from Mueller's 'investigation' is what should bother Trump Supporters?! Bwuhahahaha....

What should bother ALL Americans is the 'I Hate Trump' Dream Team' of Democrats, Democrat Donors, Liberal Lawyers, and Trump Haters with which he has filled his team. The only reason snowflakes can't see that this is a stacked deck is because of their extreme partisanship. The make-up of Mueller's team screams 'Witch Hunt'.

He's a Democrat. Right there your adjectives go out the window.

Mueller is a registered Republican.........Mueller was nominated to his position of FBI director under George W. Bush.

Is Robert Mueller a Democrat or a Republican?

He's about as Republican as John McCain. Oh and he worked at the same law firm as Jamie Gorelick. He was her partner at the same law firm.

Ring a bell? And he's built his team with D's.from that same law firm.

One of the reasons that many on the right don't trust Kushner is that he has continually surrounded himself with Democrats.

"Gorelick, a Democratic backer of Hillary Clinton, is an attorney at Wilmer Hale. Former FBI Director Bob Mueller, who is overseeing the Justice Department's Russia probe, was a partner with Gorelick.

"Of course I am still part of Jared Kushner's legal team," Gorelick said in a statement.

"As we have stated, once Bob Mueller and three of our partners left the firm to form the Special Counsel's Office, we advised Jared to get independent legal advice on whether to continue with us as counsel."

Like bloody hell I'm going to trust ANYONE associated with Gorelick.

Kushner lawyer Gorelick won't handle Russia matters - CNNPolitics.com

Please tell us what did Putin do to make you vote for Trump.

Listen, moron.....this thread is about Mueller's investigation.....If you can't address the topic, go fuck yourself....LOL

It will be funny when the entire trump administration is lead away in hand cuffs. Mueller will cause so much pressure on the orange one that he will try to start WW III. Let's hope Tillis and Mattis will talk him down.

Bloody fool. You are the one that posted there were no leaks. I proved you wrong.

More vaseline will be needed.

Do you know what you're posting......You are actually CONFIRMING that Mueller is conducting a good investigation.......What the fuck is going through your half brain?

Are you just fucked in the brain? Is that your issue? We are talking about leaks coming from Mueller's investigation. I just gave you two blatant examples.

The nation is suffering from Fake News Russia Fatigue and, with the help of Uncle Vlad, we will punish Dems in 2018 and 2020

It will be funny when the entire trump administration is lead away in hand cuffs. Mueller will cause so much pressure on the orange one that he will try to start WW III. Let's hope Tillis and Mattis will talk him down.

Put down the bong Jim and for the sake of freaking humanity stop WHINING. You lost an election. Deal with it. If you don't you D's are just going to continue to lose even more seats across the nation.

I would readily agree that most of the main stream media is slamming Trump at every opportunity, and mostly "deserved" since Trump called the media "an enemy of the people".....I mean, what did he expect?

...n.

The media have been vile assholes long before Trump. Trump just drove them to madness because he would not be cowed.

Your pretense that anything ANY republican candidate does could lead to fair or just treatment reveals you to be a complete liar without a shred of honesty in your body, or delusional to the point of barking at the moon crazy.

Remember when McCain ran, and they suddenly discovered he was "racist" and "dangerously hot headed"?

And now, that he is back to bad mouthing republicans, now they forgot that and like him again.

WHat a bunch of asshole motherfuckers.

FUCK THE VILE MEDIA.

Grab some vaseline. This is going to hurt.

"Five people briefed on the interview requests, speaking on the condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to discuss the matter publicly, said that Daniel Coats, the current director of national intelligence, Mike Rogers, head of the National Security Agency, and Rogers’s recently departed deputy, Richard Ledgett, agreed to be interviewed by Mueller’s investigators as early as this week. The investigation has been cloaked in secrecy, and it is unclear how many others have been questioned by the FBI."

Special counsel is investigating Trump for possible obstruction of justice, officials say

Your "leak" is that people agreed to be interviewed??

Are you just fucked in the brain? Is that your issue? We are talking about leaks coming from Mueller's investigation. I just gave you two blatant examples.

NO, moron...you "think" that you are providing "proof" of Mueller's team leaking information.......but you're not.........Stomp your feet all you want, I don't give a crap that you're stuttering with anger and denials.......LOL

...n.

The media have been vile assholes long before Trump. Trump just drove them to madness because he would not be cowed.

Your pretense that anything ANY republican candidate does could lead to fair or just treatment reveals you to be a complete liar without a shred of honesty in your body, or delusional to the point of barking at the moon crazy.

Remember when McCain ran, and they suddenly discovered he was "racist" and "dangerously hot headed"?

And now, that he is back to bad mouthing republicans, now they forgot that and like him again.

FUCK THE VILE MEDIA.

The deal with McCain was so blatant. Whoopsies! All of a sudden poor John wasn't "mavericky" any more.

The nation is suffering from Fake News Russia Fatigue and, with the help of Uncle Vlad, we will punish Dems in 2018 and 2020

Good boy, Frankie.....finally admitting that Putin is helping your ilk....after all, Putin has your best interests at heart.....(what a fucking moron....LOL)

Grab some vaseline. This is going to hurt.

"Five people briefed on the interview requests, speaking on the condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to discuss the matter publicly, said that Daniel Coats, the current director of national intelligence, Mike Rogers, head of the National Security Agency, and Rogers’s recently departed deputy, Richard Ledgett, agreed to be interviewed by Mueller’s investigators as early as this week. The investigation has been cloaked in secrecy, and it is unclear how many others have been questioned by the FBI."

Special counsel is investigating Trump for possible obstruction of justice, officials say

Your "leak" is that people agreed to be interviewed??

Pfffffffffft.

"The officials who described the financial focus of the investigation spoke on the condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to speak publicly."

...n.

FUCK THE VILE MEDIA.

The deal with McCain was so blatant. Whoopsies! All of a sudden poor John wasn't "mavericky" any more.

It is incredible to me that way liberals can turn their entire world view on a dime, based on what serves their purpose at that particular moment.

And then turn it BACK, without the slightest hesitation.

Forum List

Back