What should really send a chill down the spine of Trump backers

So if the official quoted letting us know that Kushner is being investigated didn't leak the information to the press, how did the press get the quote from him?

WHAT...WHO.......Mueller's "official"???

Even a 3rd grader could conclude that Kushner.....after Donnie-baby" revelation that Jared was ALSO in that meeting with the Russians.... would see that Kushner will be questioned by one or both congressional investigative committees....

So, tell us WHO is that official and if that official is a Mueller team member..........I'll wait....................

The anonymous official you were just quoting and not surprisingly edited out of this response.

Notice the shift in "loyalty by right wingers (actually, ex tea-baggers on here)...:

Comey...a republicans is now BAD
Mueller...a republican is now BAD
McCain...a republican is now BAD

Trump.....a wishy-washy, charlatan, sometime republican is now......Precious.

LOL
wow dude your desperation is humiliating you

He thinks right wingers are loyal to a party like the left is. :)

Which is why Obamacare was repealed on its first attempt

Watch how fast they go away if they don't bring it up again.

What the hell are you two nitwits blabbering about?

Please take a remedial English course

Oh really? Russia. Oligarch. Cheeto. Trump sucks..... you know, at this point I hope Teump fires Muller and the rest of them. Then I hope he comes out urging primaries agains any soft sounded Republicans in congress. If that challenger is a democrat so be it if they will work with it the president. May go bad for Trump, it it will get the chaff out of the mix. Only way other then that is if McCain and all his rink friends hurry up and die.

Be proud, right wingers that you have this idiot in your midst..LOL (English is a bitch, isn't it?)

Keep practicing and you'll figure it out

Check out who that Russian woman is who met with Jr. Manafort and Kushy..

Moscow-
Russian lawyer who met with Donald Trump Jr. and other senior advisers to the Republican presidential candidate in a highly scrutinized meeting at Trump Tower last year had previously represented Russia’s top spy agency, the Federal Security Service, in a land dispute in Moscow, according to court documents.
Natalia Veselnitskaya, a Moscow lawyer who has powerful government contacts, represented a military unit founded by the spy agency in court cases in 2011 and 2012, court rulings seen by The Washington Post show.

Mueller will have a lot of questions for these three stooges while they're under oath..

Also can you please cite where Mueller has been charged to investigate what leverage there might be against trump? Seems oddly convenient that no president prior has ever been investigated as to what blackmail material exists. Especially since this president isn't ashamed of anything he has done or care about what is made public.

A. Read the letter from Rosenstein and find where Mueller is RESTRICTED from such a direction of his investigative directives.

B. I agree that no other president has been clouded by blackmail accusations....But, as you Trump ass kissers like to say, Trump is "unique" and that is why you like him.

C. Yes, Trump is not ashamed of anything he has done because, THAT is a major trait of a psychopath. (but Trump DOES care what is made public....after all, there are other voters besides his dwindling base.)

The anonymous official you were just quoting and not surprisingly edited out of this response.

So, tell us WHO the fuck this "official" representing Mueller's team is.

Go on....don;t be shy....Tell us......(include his social security number...LOL)

No leaks eh? So the media's claim that Mueller is now investigating trumps financial records is a lie . Surprising admission

It may be nothing short of a miracle if you could understand this......but maybe for others.......

Mueller's charge is also to determine what possible leverage Russia has on that country's impact on the influence-free conduct of our own democracy.........and that LEVERAGE that the Russians may have on us could be found in Trump's personal finances.....

I know it take a miracle, but one of these days I hope you actually respond to what I say rather than whatever the voices tell you.

Also can you please cite where Mueller has been charged to investigate what leverage there might be against trump? Seems oddly convenient that no president prior has ever been investigated as to what blackmail material exists. Especially since this president isn't ashamed of anything he has done or care about what is made public.

Not like he is asking for a birth certificate or anything....that would be unprecedented

To find out what dealings Trump may have had with the Russians, you need to follow the money

What transactions were being made at the time Russia was hacking and releasing the emails. What does Trump owe the Russians? What do they owe him?

z

Last edited:
And you never stop to ask "why is he doing this"?

Actually, I am sure that Mueller is FULLY aware of the same attempts to put out some phony info a-la Dan Rather's National Guard letter about GWB......

Trump has already tried that little trick by leaking his "selected" 2005 tax returns.....

have I cleared that up for you???

Forum List

Back