Why can't the GOP get anything done?

bill718

Diamond Member
Jun 26, 2016
It's July of 2017. Those dirty old Liberals are last years news, and the GOP controls both houses of Congress and the White House. It doesn't get much better than this if you are a Republican President, So, we're 6 months into this administration....why can't the GOP get anything done??

* No healthcare overhaul

* No tax reform

* No budget deal

* No infrastructure upgrades

* No wall on our southern boarder

* No national debt reduction

* No Keystone pipeline

The GOP won't be able to blame the Democrats this time around, the GOP has shut the Democrats out of any policy discussions. So, what's the problem Republicans?? :bye1:

P.S. 18 months until the midterms, and the clock is ticking.....

It's tough to govern when you're against government.

Actually it's tough to remove parts of government when people think their gravy train is going to be taken away because of it.

And unless you are talking anarcho-capitalists, no one is against government, we are against this current system of over-government.

Republicans have functioned as the Party of No for ten years. It is easy to vote No because you just oppose anything that comes up for a vote

Voting Yes is hard. You have to reach an agreement on what to vote Yes on. That means you have to be willing to compromise with the factions in your party. Republican mindset is...If I don't get everything I want, then nobody gets anything

The result is they haven't passed a single significant bill in 2 1/2 years of being in power

It's July of 2017. Those dirty old Liberals are last years news, and the GOP controls both houses of Congress and the White House. It doesn't get much better than this if you are a Republican President, So, we're 6 months into this administration....why can't the GOP get anything done??

* No healthcare overhaul
19cedcc04d710135db84005056a9545d.gif
431323_466619290069514_212930267_n.jpg

Because this isn't your father's GOP. They have caved to the leftist trash currently polluting our population.

Interesting
So what do you think Republicans need to do to actually get things done?

My fathers GOP had liberal members of the party like Rockefeller and Jacob Javits. The shift to the right is a recent event

Because this isn't your father's GOP. They have caved to the leftist trash currently polluting our population.

Interesting
So what do you think Republicans need to do to actually get things done?

My fathers GOP had liberal members of the party like Rockefeller and Jacob Javits. The shift to the right is a recent event
They won't get anything done. Its the party of bad ideas vs the party of no ideas.

* No healthcare overhaul

* No tax reform

* No budget deal

* No Keystone pipeline

The GOP won't be able to blame the Democrats this time around, the GOP has shut the Democrats out of any policy discussions. So, what's the problem Republicans?? :bye1:

The more laws, regulations and legislation passed means less freedoms for the country… Fact

I challenge anyone here to name one thing, other than repeal Obamacare, lock Hillary up, tax cuts for the rich and scare the hell out of whitey, one thing for the last 20 years the GOP has stood for? This isn't a political party of values and responsible gov...its a party basically for white americans to cling to feel superior to the rest of us....no ideas, no real policies, nothing and yet white people over and over and over vote to keep these clueless morons in power....just to feel superior and in charge.

Republicans have functioned as the Party of No for ten years. It is easy to vote No because you just oppose anything that comes up for a vote

Voting Yes is hard. You have to reach an agreement on what to vote Yes on. That means you have to be willing to compromise with the factions in your party. Republican mindset is...If I don't get everything I want, then nobody gets anything

The result is they haven't passed a single significant bill in 2 1/2 years of being in power
It is a good thing that those fuck ups in Washington can't get anything done, because more laws and regulations means less freedoms for the country… fact

The only thing polluting your population is white women who can't get enough of negro's and any race, but yours.

I challenge anyone here to name one thing, other than repeal Obamacare, lock Hillary up, tax cuts for the rich and scare the hell out of whitey, one thing for the last 20 years the GOP has stood for? This isn't a political party of values and responsible gov...its a party basically for white americans to cling to feel superior to the rest of us....no ideas, no real policies, nothing and yet white people over and over and over vote to keep these clueless morons in power....just to feel superior and in charge.
I like the fact that Whitey can't function in Washington DC, more laws and regulations mean less freedom's… Fact

* No healthcare overhaul

* No tax reform

* No budget deal

* No Keystone pipeline

Keystone pipeline? Trump Revives Keystone Pipeline Rejected by Obama

You guys have to talk to your propaganda minster, they a fibbing to you.

It is a good thing that those fuck ups in Washington can't get anything done, because more laws and regulations means less freedoms for the country… fact

I know....EVERYONE in Washington is a fuck up and is incapable of getting things done

That is why we got stuck with Trump. The idea was to bring a great businessman, great negotiator like Trump in to show those Washington fuck ups how things get done

So, what has happened by bringing in a political outsider?
Trump is embroiled in scandal
Trump is incapable of forging a deal within his own party
Trumps has appointed people who likewise do not know how to function in congress

* No healthcare overhaul

* No tax reform

* No budget deal

* No Keystone pipeline

Keystone pipeline? Trump Revives Keystone Pipeline Rejected by Obama

You guys have to talk to your propaganda minster, they a fibbing to you.

How is that pipeline doing?

Last I heard, potential customers of the pipeline are backing out and it is becoming less economically feasible
Editorial: Keystone Pipeline Can't Overcome Basic Laws of Economic

TransCanada is having trouble getting commitments from oil companies to use the pipeline. Firms would rather take their chances on spot-market oil, even if they have to pay more to transport it, than risk long-term commitments to the Canadian oil.

TransCanada has said it wants commitments for 90 percent of the pipeline’s capacity before it continues building. Keystone XL will be capable of moving 835,000 barrels a day, with an average transportation toll of $8 a barrel.

Score one for Obama

Forum List

Back