Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Muslim

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • Spiritual, but not "religious"

Votes: 12 14.8%
  • Don't know/don't care

Votes: 1 1.2%

• Total voters
I'm a recovering Buddhist and my wife is a recovering Catholic. It confuses the hell outta the Jehova's Witnesses when they come to the door and see Buddhist Icons and Catholic icons sitting next to each other.

Seventh Day Adventist.

Love it, the seventh day is still the seventh day. Plus, great health message and so forth.

I consider myself a Christian..... too scared to not believe in case there is a hell. Raised a Southern Baptist and a church goer (or an arse whippin) when young. Spiritual but not a religious nut ...and I too am looking for a church. Not much into organized religion & believe you can worship anywhere but was taught Sunday is for Church. I pray, but I am sure not enough. I try to follow the 10 commandments but I am certainly not a saint. Yes there is a God and I believe that as long as he/she is in your heart it is between you and him/her and no one else's business... and I don't mean that in a mean way.

Bullypulpit said:
I'm a recovering Buddhist and my wife is a recovering Catholic. It confuses the hell outta the Jehova's Witnesses when they come to the door and see Buddhist Icons and Catholic icons sitting next to each other.

You look much as though I pictured you would pul'it. No surprizes.

Interesting...In this small, non-randomized, unscientific poll, those of religions other than Chrisitanity are equal in percentage to the Christians (of all denominations).

I guess there is no true religious majority on USMB. Therefore there can be no affirmative action laws oppressing the majority religion! :D

Well that figures. Guess cannot accept the fact that there is a God and that Jesus is the Son because they are not frenchmen.

What the fuck, merlin ?
wioth such messages, don"'t be surprised if after, French are not really friendly with people like you.

i'm atheist because I don't believe in God. But I respect all the religion.

But for me, therer is not a God who create the universe, the Earth.......

the science progresses show that the religious affirmantions made centuries ago are wrong, for a big part.
I think that soon, or in the future, science will be able to discover other things, which will show that others religiyuos thoughts wil be wrong.

Things which were qualified with a divine origin are now explain by science.

but i'm atheist.

if somebody give me a proof of God's existence, then, it would be different.

padisha emperor said:
But for me, therer is not a God who create the universe, the Earth.......

the science progresses show that the religious affirmantions made centuries ago are wrong, for a big part.
I think that soon, or in the future, science will be able to discover other things, which will show that others religiyuos thoughts wil be wrong.

if somebody give me a proof of God's existence, then, it would be different.
i get in to this argument with my mom all the time. shes a hardcore old school bible thumper. everything is through gods will, even that shit you took this morning.

Forum List

Back