What Rank Is Gay On The Sin Chart?

I agree that covetting is a major struggle with our modern society. Look how many people want to take money from people to have it redistributed by corrupt politicians trying to buy your vote.

Better still, look how many people are so greedy they want to cut welfare out when not that much of their tax money goes to welfare, didn't Jesus tell us to take care of the poor?
The majority of people on welfare are children, seniors and handicap people, yet many conservatives don't care, claim that all people on welfare are just lazy.
Do you have any proof that Jesus said that?
he doesn't even have proof conservatives said that.....

I agree that covetting is a major struggle with our modern society. Look how many people want to take money from people to have it redistributed by corrupt politicians trying to buy your vote.

Better still, look how many people are so greedy they want to cut welfare out when not that much of their tax money goes to welfare, didn't Jesus tell us to take care of the poor?
The majority of people on welfare are children, seniors and handicap people, yet many conservatives don't care, claim that all people on welfare are just lazy.

finding someone to love is a blessing that ca last the rest of ones life. Tall, fat, skinny, short, dark light, male or female it should not matter.

all this terrorizing and punishment of gay is not the will of god, any god

Gay imam No punishment of homosexuals in Quran

So what rank is being Gay on the Sin chart?

Seems to me that the "Covet" sin is the big one today according to the 10 Commandments.

Explain to me why being Judgemental of a Sinner when being told "Do not judge or be judged" is a good thing.

I'm all ears.

Pineapple ...

Although I am not a devout Christian ... The subject of your inquiry is covered several times in the Bible.
Basically ... All sin is equal in the eyes of God ... So it doesn't matter what the sin is.

"It is always difficult and dangerous to attempt to list sins according to their degree of seriousness. In one sense, all sins are equal in that they all separate us from God. The Bible’s statement, “For the wages of sin is death …” (Romans 6:23), applies to all sin, whether in thought, word, or deed."

At the same time ... It is identified that we are all sinners.
So ... If all sin is equal in the eyes of God ... And we are all sinners ... Then we all share the same offense.
As to the ability to judge others ... That is what makes God divine and most people assholes.

Last edited:

Seems to me that the "Covet" sin is the big one today according to the 10 Commandments.

Explain to me why being Judgemental of a Sinner when being told "Do not judge or be judged" is a good thing.

I'm all ears.

Pineapple ...

Although I am not a devout Christian ... The subject of your inquiry is covered several times in the Bible.
Basically ... All sin is equal in the eyes of God ... So it doesn't matter what the sin is.

"It is always difficult and dangerous to attempt to list sins according to their degree of seriousness. In one sense, all sins are equal in that they all separate us from God. The Bible’s statement, “For the wages of sin is death …” (Romans 6:23), applies to all sin, whether in thought, word, or deed."

So ... If all sin is equal in the eyes of God ... And we are all sinners ... Then we all share the same offense.
As to the ability to judge others ... That is what makes God divine and most people assholes.

I didn't really read the 83 posts because I knew your perspective that, "All sin is equal in the eyes of God". I know they won't be able to debate this because I was raised Christian.

The topic is clearly, "WHY DO WE POINT OUT THE FLAWS IN OTHERS TO MAKE OURSELVES FEEL BETTER".

Stop judging others and start judging yourselves.

I'm all ears.

Pineapple ...

I didn't really read the 83 posts because I knew your perspective that, "All sin is equal in the eyes of God". I know they won't be able to debate this because I was raised Christian.

The topic is clearly, "WHY DO WE POINT OUT THE FLAWS IN OTHERS TO MAKE OURSELVES FEEL BETTER".

Stop judging others and start judging yourselves.

Well fuck ... I don't know why people feel the need to judge the actions of others to feel better about themselves ... Why do you do it?

finding someone to love is a blessing that ca last the rest of ones life. Tall, fat, skinny, short, dark light, male or female it should not matter.

nobody is saying a gay can't love another person of the same sex.......the issue, as I recall, is whether they can change the definition of "marriage" and force others to recognize their relationship as having legal authority over third parties......

This thread is sooo ghey! Top or Bottom.. come on.

And posting a "Celtic Women" video is like a Summers Eve commercial.

nobody is saying a gay can't love another person of the same sex.......the issue, as I recall, is whether they can change the definition of "marriage" and force others to recognize their relationship as having legal authority over third parties......

Marriage is a bond, a contract. why shouldn't homosexuals be permitted that same commitment to each other?
Love, honor, cherish. It is a vow to each other in the presence of family, friends and god.

How does a marriage of 2 people of the same gender have authority over a third party PostmodernProphet?

Matter of fact, I'd like to know what third party the gay marriage would have authority over.

Marriage is a bond, a contract. why shouldn't homosexuals be permitted that same commitment to each other?
Love, honor, cherish. It is a vow to each other in the presence of family, friends and god.
nobody is keeping them from bonding or making a commitment....the problem is they want third parties to have to acknowledge it......I want to continue to be free to ignore them......

How does a marriage of 2 people of the same gender have authority over a third party PostmodernProphet?

Matter of fact, I'd like to know what third party the gay marriage would have authority over.
employers, insurance companies, bakers, florists, limousine drivers, wedding caterers, the IRS and anyone else they feel like suing.......

Got any proof?

I'm all ears.

Four points to clarify:

1.) The decalogue (10 commandments) is (are) just the start of 613 total commandments found in the Tanakh (Jewish Bible).

2.) Of those 613, only 2 deal with specific homosexual acts and lists them as an abomination. Notice that I wrote "acts", for Homosexuality itself is not listed as an abomination. State of being is not the same as action. G-d does not punish thoughts or feelings. G-d only punishes actions.

3.) Therefore, "being gay" can have no rank at all on any such chart.

4.) Jesus is not quoted at all as having talked about homosexuality or homosexual acts. Apparently, it was not very important to him.

We changed the definition of slavery from 'legal' to 'illegal' and we managed to survive. In fact, we became a better nation for it.

Changing 'definitions' is how you right wrongs.

Michelangelo was gay and the Catholic Church of the time didn't have a problem with him doing major works for them.

Nowadays commissioning a Michelangelo work would be considered, by the RWnuts, participating in a sin.

I'm all ears.

Four points to clarify:

1.) The decalogue (10 commandments) is (are) just the start of 613 total commandments found in the Tanakh (Jewish Bible).

2.) Of those 613, only 2 deal with specific homosexual acts and lists them as an abomination. Notice that I wrote "acts", for Homosexuality itself is not listed as an abomination. State of being is not the same as action. G-d does not punish thoughts or feelings. G-d only punishes actions.

3.) Therefore, "being gay" can have no rank at all on any such chart.

4.) Jesus is not quoted at all as having talked about homosexuality or homosexual acts. Apparently, it was not very important to him.
Do you have any proof that Jesus ever existed?

employers, insurance companies, bakers, florists, limousine drivers, wedding caterers, the IRS and anyone else they feel like suing.......

they abide by contacts between companies so why not between two people that exchange vows?

If they don't want to do business, why are they in business?
if a florist sells flowers, why does it matter if it is for a funeral, a tea party or a wedding? If a baker make cakes, why does it matter is it is for a graduation, a birthday or an anniversary between a gay couple? Either you are there to do business or go find some thing else in life like cleaning septic tank, or only if is a heterosexual's shit? We used to treat blacks like that once upon a time. Can you imaging a florist today saying they will not sell because the buy is black? Or not making a cake for a mix couple's wedding?

Don't understand why any of this should even be an issue. Your own hate is your enemy, not the gay couple. You will not loose a hand if you touch them, they are not contagious with some plague. It should be your privilege they want to do business with you, not the other way around.

Last edited:

Got any proof?

In god? no

Forum List

Back