What political bumper stickers do you have?

images

I just ordered a Free Palestine,Boycott Israel sticker :D can't wait to get all these on my vehicle.

ok
I'm outta here :mad-61:
That's EXACTLY the reaction I hope to get here from people...I carry for a reason. So many religitards here...christian zionists etc
I got a 9/11 was an inside job one and several more on the way. One says Badges don't grant extra rights and a Trump 2016 one.
those 9/11 inside job ones are anti-American....
You mean they are truthful and factual. Hell I almost got one that said Mossad did 9/11 I should have!
saying our govt was behind that is ant-American...simple as that.....
Opinion my boy...like I said facts and truth....can't beat them. I am not loyal to the US government I am loyal to my race and THEN to what America is supposed to be.
but yet you make a stink over in the scalia dying thread....so he being an icon is your opinion.....i dont think he is an icon.....Stan Lee and Chuck Berry are icons...

I just ordered a Free Palestine,Boycott Israel sticker :D can't wait to get all these on my vehicle.

ok
That's EXACTLY the reaction I hope to get here from people...I carry for a reason. So many religitards here...christian zionists etc
I got a 9/11 was an inside job one and several more on the way. One says Badges don't grant extra rights and a Trump 2016 one.
You mean they are truthful and factual. Hell I almost got one that said Mossad did 9/11 I should have!

Yeah and the folks in Podunk S.Dakota where you live will think the Mossad is a Mexican Mariachi band.

It's official. Every time you see a car PLASTERED with stickers -- it's a brain dead leftist..
Where I live is right there for all to see. I live in a fairly large city and its close to Atlanta.
33,000 is fairly large?....i have more in my neighborhood.....

ok
saying our govt was behind that is ant-American...simple as that.....
Opinion my boy...like I said facts and truth....can't beat them. I am not loyal to the US government I am loyal to my race and THEN to what America is supposed to be.
but yet you make a stink over in the scalia dying thread....so he being an icon is your opinion.....i dont think he is an icon.....Stan Lee and Chuck Berry are icons...
Who the hell are they?

ok

Yeah and the folks in Podunk S.Dakota where you live will think the Mossad is a Mexican Mariachi band.

It's official. Every time you see a car PLASTERED with stickers -- it's a brain dead leftist..
Where I live is right there for all to see. I live in a fairly large city and its close to Atlanta.
You must live in Vegas. I have been to Nevada man what a horrible place...so dry and dead....great place if u want to live with no neighbors just buy plot of land in middle of no where.

ok

You must live in Vegas. I have been to Nevada man what a horrible place...so dry and dead....great place if u want to live with no neighbors just buy plot of land in middle of no where.
and yet i just said i have more than 33,000 in my neighborhood....

and yet i just said i have more than 33,000 in my neighborhood....
OK.

And you are with the hypocrites , that spread the feet apart in theAirPort men's can looking for a lover boy.
render_definition.php
0828_local_Craig_1.source.prod_affiliate.36.jpg

Your boy! LOL
tumblr_lka3ob1J5i1qdaaw6o1_500.gif

What's the difference between rush and scalia? Both are my enemy.
Typical communist mindset. Ideological opposition makes one the enemy, not opponent....the enemy. Here it is folks, they will stand you to the wall or the river bank when they take over. They mean business according to their creed: "the end justifies the means."
When you call me a communist, don't cry when I call you my enemy you stupid bitch

Would you feel better if he referred to you as a limp-wristed liberal? Besides, I have a feeling that "communist" fits you much better....
Neither is accurate and its why I view you ignorant liars as enemies

Ah...I see....So you are with the LGBT guys? Thought so.....

I have no bumper stickers on my car.

I do have a collection of bumper stickers from most of the campaigns I've worked on, though - mostly living on various laptops spread around my house.

Forum List

Back