What political bumper stickers do you have?

I just ordered a Free Palestine,Boycott Israel sticker :D can't wait to get all these on my vehicle.

ok
I'm outta here :mad-61:
That's EXACTLY the reaction I hope to get here from people...I carry for a reason. So many religitards here...christian zionists etc
I got a 9/11 was an inside job one and several more on the way. One says Badges don't grant extra rights and a Trump 2016 one.
those 9/11 inside job ones are anti-American....
You mean they are truthful and factual. Hell I almost got one that said Mossad did 9/11 I should have!
saying our govt was behind that is ant-American...simple as that.....
Opinion my boy...like I said facts and truth....can't beat them. I am not loyal to the US government I am loyal to my race and THEN to what America is supposed to be.

Uncle Ferd got the one dat says...

... 'Honk if yer Horney'...

... onna tailgate o' his pick-`em-up truck...

... do dat count?

images

I just ordered a Free Palestine,Boycott Israel sticker :D can't wait to get all these on my vehicle.

ok
That's EXACTLY the reaction I hope to get here from people...I carry for a reason. So many religitards here...christian zionists etc
I got a 9/11 was an inside job one and several more on the way. One says Badges don't grant extra rights and a Trump 2016 one.
You mean they are truthful and factual. Hell I almost got one that said Mossad did 9/11 I should have!

Yeah and the folks in Podunk S.Dakota where you live will think the Mossad is a Mexican Mariachi band.

It's official. Every time you see a car PLASTERED with stickers -- it's a brain dead leftist..

ok

Yeah and the folks in Podunk S.Dakota where you live will think the Mossad is a Mexican Mariachi band.

It's official. Every time you see a car PLASTERED with stickers -- it's a brain dead leftist..
Where I live is right there for all to see. I live in a fairly large city and its close to Atlanta.

ok

Where I live is right there for all to see. I live in a fairly large city and its close to Atlanta.

Even better. More Mariachi bands down there.
Nobody cares about conspiracy nuts anyways. It's like saying "I keep a big corkboard with news clippings over my kitchen table"..

ok

Even better. More Mariachi bands down there.
Nobody cares about conspiracy nuts anyways. It's like saying "I keep a big corkboard with news clippings over my kitchen table"..
Oh sure they do. EVERYONE has an opinion you know that. You would be surprised at how many folks agree with me.

Forum List

Back