What political bumper stickers do you have?

None. I do have a Steelers, Pirates, and, Pens decals on my car, though.

I'm not going to uglyify my car, just so I can place a sticker on there, that no one will read, or care about if they did read.

I prefer to talk to people about the issues, when they care to talk about them. You can't convince anyone of anything, when you have a bumper sticker. Issues are too complex to change someone's mind with "hope and change".

I don't put stickers on my cars or trucks - but if I did - it would say - Obama, Good riddance!

No stickers.

1 Navy retired decal,

and a camo ribbon

th

I have never had any political bumper stickers on my car.

In fact no kind of stickers at all!

I'm boring that way! :p

EDIT
Only the Registration sticker :D

Bumper stickers? Really? No gooie sticky dealie shall defile my bumper. Gauche, bad taste. I don't care what people think and I don't advertise.

I have never had any political bumper stickers on my car.

In fact no kind of stickers at all!

I'm boring that way! :p
Actually that's the exciting part. Guys have to make up their minds for the pickup line: "Hey honey watcha doing tonight? Wanna go to an Obama rally?"
or "Hey good looking, I got two tickets for a Lindsey Graham rally, wanna come?"

I'm not going to uglyify my car, just so I can place a sticker on there, that no one will read, or care about if they did read.

I prefer to talk to people about the issues, when they care to talk about them. You can't convince anyone of anything, when you have a bumper sticker. Issues are too complex to change someone's mind with "hope and change".
It makes people who disagree angry but let's other people know they aren't alone.

I love judging people based on the car they are driving. A nice car with a GOP sticker means greedy asshole and junker means idiot

No stickers.

1 Navy retired decal,

and a camo ribbon

th
The only stickers on my car are metro park & state park permits and a sticker telling me when to get my next oil change.

I save my political bumper stickers.

I should put hillary or Bernie stickers on my Republican friends cars

Forum List

Back