What political bumper stickers do you have?

images

I just ordered a Free Palestine,Boycott Israel sticker :D can't wait to get all these on my vehicle.

ok
I'm outta here :mad-61:
That's EXACTLY the reaction I hope to get here from people...I carry for a reason. So many religitards here...christian zionists etc
I got a 9/11 was an inside job one and several more on the way. One says Badges don't grant extra rights and a Trump 2016 one.
those 9/11 inside job ones are anti-American....
You mean they are truthful and factual. Hell I almost got one that said Mossad did 9/11 I should have!

No stickers.

1 Navy retired decal,

and a camo ribbon

th
The only stickers on my car are metro park & state park permits and a sticker telling me when to get my next oil change.

I save my political bumper stickers.

I should put hillary or Bernie stickers on my Republican friends cars

I sincerely doubt that you have friends.
Lots of them.
are they just friends because you sell them pot or actual friends?....

I just ordered a Free Palestine,Boycott Israel sticker :D can't wait to get all these on my vehicle.

ok
I'm outta here :mad-61:
That's EXACTLY the reaction I hope to get here from people...I carry for a reason. So many religitards here...christian zionists etc
I got a 9/11 was an inside job one and several more on the way. One says Badges don't grant extra rights and a Trump 2016 one.
those 9/11 inside job ones are anti-American....
You mean they are truthful and factual. Hell I almost got one that said Mossad did 9/11 I should have!
saying our govt was behind that is ant-American...simple as that.....

I'm thinking of printing a bumper sticker that says "Another Bush?..Are you Kidding Me???"

Forum List

Back