What?! No Debate thread?

Perry: You know what's despicable... hanging the bodies of our contractors off bridges.

So, hanging bodies bad, urinating on them not so bad.

Perry: You know what's despicable... hanging the bodies of our contractors off bridges.

How come you left out the cutting off of Daniel Pearl's head and posting it on the internet.. cherry picking

"South Carolina is at war with this federal government," Rick Perry.

When did this sort of rhetoric become mainstream (again)?
Since his O-ness declared war on South Carolina over Boeing. And it's not going to end well for O.

Shithead couldn't run an Airline for 5 minutes without bankrupting it. He really showed his lack of Constitutional Knowledge on that one. The real question there is was it lack of knowledge or utter disdain and disregard.

Mitt said our navy is smaller than our navy in 1917 and our air force is older than planes used in 1947.

How can right wingers say this nonsense and the moderators don't stop them?

Mitt and Rick use "minimum wage" jobs without health care as their "success stories".

He said it was not good and should be punished.. are ewe deef?

I don't have the transcript in front of me, but I understood him to be listing things that were worse than Marines urinating on corpses (which he called "a mistake"). Hence, "bad" and "not so bad".

And as far as cutting off people's heads, I agree with Perry that this is generally worse than desecrating corpses. Even in a GOP debate, it's not worth listing all of the things on which I agree with speakers.

Suggesting that they need a gong noise to cut Paul off and suggesting he wants to simplify the tax system so Timothy Geithner can do his taxes properly. Perry seems to be getting funnier.

He said it was not good and should be punished.. are ewe deef?

I don't have the transcript in front of me, but I understood him to be listing things that were worse than Marines urinating on corpses (which he called "a mistake"). Hence, "bad" and "not so bad".

And as far as cutting off people's heads, I agree with Perry that this is generally worse than desecrating corpses. Even in a GOP debate, it's not worth listing all of the things on which I agree with speakers.

Perry's point was that though the soldiers "acted stupidly" if you will, we didn't need the Sec. of State and the Sec. of Defense on National TV calling our soldiers despicable.. then he went on to describe what he thought despicable was.. and he's right too. punish the soldiers but do it behind closed doors.

Forum List

Back