What?! No Debate thread?

Juan Williams asks Paul a good question: are there racial disparities in the justice system and what can we do about it?

Paul's answer to the first part was yes, of course. His answer to the second was "not much". Kind of disappointing.

Yes! Newt says, "no"....This guy is entertaining regardless if you can't stand him. I just want to see this guy take on Obama.

Last edited:
Gingrich again seems to confuse "light janitorial work" with the job duties of a senior custodial engineer. He suggests that the schoolkids could do the latter, which they can't.

Juan Williams asks Paul a good question: are there racial disparities in the justice system and what can we do about it?

Paul's answer to the first part was yes, of course. His answer to the second was "not much". Kind of disappointing.

Even through, I feel that most drugs should be legalized, but intill then it's a crime to have such and being arrested for having it is BREAKING THE LAW. Why should someone get out of prison time because of the color of there skin? Seriously, blacks cause most of the murders, 59 percent in 2005 of felony murders. Should they be allowed to walk our streets? Is that what Juan williams suggesting to our justice system to do? Ignore a murder or rape! the law should be enforced fairly, but if someone breaks it they should serve time.

It is unbelieveable what I'm seeing. These people would allow a murderer to walk streets before facing the realities. Sicking.

Last edited:
I found Newt's responses to Williams questions largely off-point, but the crowd probably would have loved his defiant tone and body language even if his words were entirely inaudible.

If drugs are legalized no Blacks will be arrested for using will they?

Even through, I feel that most drugs should be legalized, but intill then it's a crime to have such and being arrested for having it is BREAKING THE LAW. Why should someone get out of prison time because of the color of there skin? Seriously, blacks cause most of the murders 59 percent in 2005 of felony murders. Should they be allowed to walk our streets? Is that what Juan williams is suggesting our justice system to do? Ignore a murder or rape!

It is unbelieveable what I'm seeing. These people would a murder to walk to street before facing the realities. Sicking.

Why indeed should someone get out of prison time because of the color of there [sic] skin? That's exactly what Paul says (and I agree) is happening now: that white people, on average, suffer less prison time than non-whites for committing the same crimes.

The live stream on Fox the website is so much better than cable TV, no commercials, instead we comments from journalists watching it.

I don't miss my cable one bit! :lol:

Ahh, Paul resurrects his "letters of marque and reprisal" argument. Apparently, that we should send mercenaries running wild in Pakistan trying to kill terrorists with US bounties on their heads.

Even through, I feel that most drugs should be legalized, but intill then it's a crime to have such and being arrested for having it is BREAKING THE LAW. Why should someone get out of prison time because of the color of there skin? Seriously, blacks cause most of the murders 59 percent in 2005 of felony murders. Should they be allowed to walk our streets? Is that what Juan williams is suggesting our justice system to do? Ignore a murder or rape!

It is unbelieveable what I'm seeing. These people would a murder to walk to street before facing the realities. Sicking.

Why indeed should someone get out of prison time because of the color of there [sic] skin? That's exactly what Paul says (and I agree) is happening now: that white people, on average, suffer less prison time than non-whites for committing the same crimes.

Well, maybe it is because blacks cause 7-10 times more crime. There culture creates a hatred towards the law. You'd have a murderer walking our streets. Ron Paul was partly wrong on what he said.

Forum List

Back