What?! No Debate thread?

Santorum score some damage on that exchange....

Go Perry! Let the states decide! :eusa_clap:
Well, Perry is the best at getting jobs and being an ambitious man that you'd want as a President.

Seems having jobs would be preferable to having the nation dissolve fiscally under the pressure of being a welfare state, although the enemies of the founders would rejoice.

I still think voters should keep in mind that some people just pave the way for jobs like Perry has for many years. He's competitive, and he gets what he wants in the job markets--jobs for those who want them.

It doesn't get better than that for a nation that looks to the future and acts in its own favor and those of its neighbors and allies.

Ahh, GOP audiences, who knows what you'll do next? Now, booing "the Golden Rule".

Romney apparently was concerned that people would think he was suggesting not paying taxes they legally owed. What a cautious guy.

It's almost like he was talking directly yo TruthMattersNot and RDean. ;) Or maybe all those Florida Voters that impaled themselves using Punch Cards. ;) Maybe the Chosen Ones who don't know Mac Donald's coffee is hot. ;)

Even through, I feel that most drugs should be legalized, but intill then it's a crime to have such and being arrested for having it is BREAKING THE LAW. Why should someone get out of prison time because of the color of there skin? Seriously, blacks cause most of the murders 59 percent in 2005 of felony murders. Should they be allowed to walk our streets? Is that what Juan williams is suggesting our justice system to do? Ignore a murder or rape!

It is unbelieveable what I'm seeing. These people would a murder to walk to street before facing the realities. Sicking.

Why indeed should someone get out of prison time because of the color of there [sic] skin? That's exactly what Paul says (and I agree) is happening now: that white people, on average, suffer less prison time than non-whites for committing the same crimes.

Well, maybe it is because blacks cause 7-10 times more crime. There culture creates a hatred towards the law. You'd have a murderer walking our streets. Ron Paul was partly wrong on what he said.

Again, Paul was pointing to disparities in, eg, sentencing for any particular crime. The relative rate of criminal convictions does not directly inform that statistic. And of course I don't agree with your premises.

Ahh, GOP audiences, who knows what you'll do next? Now, booing "the Golden Rule".

Yep...

War war war war

lower lower lower lower taxes....

Wait, we can't afford this war??????....

Hmmm..............

Nukes nukes nukes nukes....

The Republican party is falling apart lol.

Even through, I feel that most drugs should be legalized, but intill then it's a crime to have such and being arrested for having it is BREAKING THE LAW. Why should someone get out of prison time because of the color of there skin? Seriously, blacks cause most of the murders 59 percent in 2005 of felony murders. Should they be allowed to walk our streets? Is that what Juan williams is suggesting our justice system to do? Ignore a murder or rape!

It is unbelieveable what I'm seeing. These people would a murder to walk to street before facing the realities. Sicking.

Why indeed should someone get out of prison time because of the color of there [sic] skin? That's exactly what Paul says (and I agree) is happening now: that white people, on average, suffer less prison time than non-whites for committing the same crimes.

Well, maybe it is because blacks cause 7-10 times more crime. There culture creates a hatred towards the law. You'd have a murderer walking our streets. Ron Paul was partly wrong on what he said.

He's pandering. When it comes to Violent Crime, the focus is getting it off of the streets. As far as statistics go, that is secondary.

Forum List

Back