MiniBama

Wolfstrike

Gold Member
Jan 12, 2012
Los Angeles
* Obama passes unconstitutional mandatory health care payments = Romney passes unconstitutional health car payments in Massachusttes.

* Obama influenced by the cult of Islam = Romney member of a cult

* Obama, born in Kenya, ignores Constitution and runs for President = Romney's dad , born in Mexico, ignores Constitution and runs for President.

* Obama passes unconstitutional mandatory health care payments = Romney passes unconstitutional health car payments in Massachusttes.

* Obama, born in Kenya, ignores Constitution and runs for President = Romney's dad , born in Mexico, ignores Constitution and runs for President.

WTF?

The President didn't "pass" any law. No President can. He did sign it and it is arguably unConstitutional. We shall see. And Romney didn't "pass" the Mass. version of Obamacare, either. No Governor can. He did sign that law however. And whether or not it is unConstitutional has never been established. States can try things that the Federal Government may not, sometimes.

Islam is a major religion. It sucks, but it is not a "cult." The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is also a religion. IT is not a cult.

President Obama has demonstrated that he was not born in Kenya. He was born in Hawaii.
Who gives a rat's ass where Romney's DAD was born? He was an American and his son, Mitt, the presumptive GOP nominee, was born on American soil. Detroit was part of the Union back in the day, you see.

Looks like you are roughly 0 for 6, wolfy.

mini.jpg

WTF?

The President didn't "pass" any law. No President can. He did sign it and it is arguably unConstitutional. We shall see. And Romney didn't "pass" the Mass. version of Obamacare, either. No Governor can. He did sign that law however. And whether or not it is unConstitutional has never been established. States can try things that the Federal Government may not, sometimes.

Islam is a major religion. It sucks, but it is not a "cult." The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is also a religion. IT is not a cult.

President Obama has demonstrated that he was not born in Kenya. He was born in Hawaii.
Who gives a rat's ass where Romney's DAD was born? He was an American and his son, Mitt, the presumptive GOP nominee, was born on American soil. Detroit was part of the Union back in the day, you see.

Looks like you are roughly 0 for 6, wolfy.

Well... call it 1 for 7. George Romney never did convincingly demonstrate his constitutional eligibility to serve as president:

LIKE FATHER, LIKE SON?, Crystal Ball, U.Va.

Admittedly, a minor historical note at this point.

Oh thank fucking God you aren't talking about Alabama football.

Obama wasn't born in Kenya you ignorant twat, give it a rest.

What exactly is unconstitutional about a State regulating health care? I don't like it but there is nothing unconstitutional about states exercising their power.

What exactly is unconstitutional about a State regulating health care? I don't like it but there is nothing unconstitutional about states exercising their power.

Avatar - see those bold faced words? Your average teabagger cannot comprehend that phrase.

Good luck trying to convince them of it. I once started a thread that posed the question to teabaggers - "can you name one law which is Constitutional but that you think is a bad law" - and they couldn't. Any law the think is bad they also think is unconstitutional - in fact the term "unconstitutional" from a teabaggers mouth is really just code for "I don't like it"

Last edited:

it's unconstitutional for the Democrats to pass a law forcing the public to buy a product from big business.

but the major constituional issue is the fact all major legislation requires a 2/3rds majority and the Democrats crammed it through with a majority vote.

it's unconstitutional for the Democrats to pass a law forcing the public to buy a product from big business.

but the major constituional issue is the fact all major legislation requires a 2/3rds majority and the Democrats crammed it through with a majority vote.

That is so staggeringly wrong, I don't even know what to say.

what Constitution do you think i'm talking about? Loas?

Its not the U.S. Constitution, as business in Congress is conducted by majority vote unless specifically stated otherwise.

Laos? You are aware there are 50 Constitutions in the United States other than the United States Constitution, right?

Forum List

Back