What matters most?

What Matters Most?

• Clean air, clean water, safe healthy food, clean enviroment, etc. - basic life necessities

• Who's President

• Which political party is in the Presidency

• Sports, entertainment, etc.

• Wars, crime, personal security and safety

• Poverty, quality of life, etc.

• Government entitlement programs

• Political/Religous issues (gay marriage, gun control, etc.)

• Strictly religious issues (2nd coming, etc.)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Freedom/Liberty from overbearing civil servants and their schemes, family, health and the individual pursuit of happiness........

What matters most from our central planners ? The safety and defense of its citizens.

Bye now!

'Poverty and quality of life' matters more than being able to breathe the air, drink the water, or have clean food? So you'll have a job, place to live, and not worry about your bills but live on what? Happy thoughts and wishful thinking?

'Poverty and quality of life' matters more than being able to breathe the air, drink the water, or have clean food? So you'll have a job, place to live, and not worry about your bills but live on what? Happy thoughts and wishful thinking?
Impoverished countries tend to have worse environments than countries with high standards of living, because when you can stop struggling long enough to relax a bit, you can start giving a fuck about other stuff. People who are spending half their income avoiding starvation don't have that luxury.

Freedom and liberty

Graveyards are filled with folks with that.

If you can't breathe the air outside, drink local water, or obtain food not toxic what good is being free?
If you can improve your economic status, which is usually not an option for countries with no freedom or liberty, such as North Korea and Venezuela, it's a Hell of a lot harder to get any of that stuff. You can't have your cake or eat it without buying or making it in the first place.

Global Warming/ Climate Change/Weather Disruption...

Because if we dont "invest" trillions now, what else matters !

Lmfao

Impoverished countries tend to have worse environments than countries with high standards of living, because when you can stop struggling long enough to relax a bit, you can start giving a fuck about other stuff. People who are spending half their income avoiding starvation don't have that luxury.

Is that why Russia and China have two of the worst environments / smog / polution on earth? Because they spend have their income avoiding starvation? Because they are broke? If China and Russia are broke, what are we?

Is that why Russia and China have two of the worst environments / smog / polution on earth? Because they spend have their income avoiding starvation? Because they are broke? If China and Russia are broke, what are we?

Russia was under Communist rule for decades, and it's economy is still terrible. China is well known for it's child labor fetish. That's not what I call "free".

For the cerebrally challenged, low IQ folks.........your air, food, and water concerns were addressed when i indicated citizens safety.... But thanks anyway.

The Founding Fathers nailed it over 200 years ago. "Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness". People crawl across the desert to get to enjoy the liberty in the greatest Country in the world while idiot lefties whine about the "unfairness" of it all.

For the cerebrally challenged, low IQ folks.........your air, food, and water concerns were addressed when i indicated citizens safety.... But thanks anyway.
I suppose that term does cover Delta's hard-on for Mother Nature. Well played, L&R. Well played.

/thread

I might add a restrictive and enforced immigration policy.

Allow educated immigrants with skills that can contribute to the prosperity of the nation instead of unemployable, illiterate parasites......

Global Warming/ Climate Change/Weather Disruption...

Because if we dont "invest" trillions now, what else matters !

Lmfao

Its true that if we do not address climate change, not much else will matter.

Climate change is a huge contributing factor in the water shortages we're seeing all over the world, including the US.

We're seeing people fighting over water and that's going to get a lot worse.

What actually matters the most to human beings?

Your poll left off the answer which most people who give if they were being honest.

"what's in it for me?" that's what matters most to most people.

Thought about a "Me" option, but forgot to add it. :)

For many, that's really the only thing that matters. People watch news reports but can't see how it can effect them so they they don't care. Many just can't see any further than the end of their own nose.

And many just don't care. They don't care about their planet or their own children's future. And they certainly don't care about other people.

I have to admit I was shocked and really very saddened by the responses to the thread I posted about hungry children in the US.

About your poll choices -

The first choice, "Clean air, clean water, safe healthy food, clean enviroment, etc. - basic life necessities" is by far the most important but which political party is in power has a direct impact on that.

Its a fact that the Republicans support the 1% at the cost of the rest of us and at the cost of our planet.

About your poll choices -

The first choice, "Clean air, clean water, safe healthy food, clean enviroment, etc. - basic life necessities" is by far the most important but which political party is in power has a direct impact on that.

Its a fact that the Republicans support the 1% at the cost of the rest of us and at the cost of our planet.

On your humble opinion of course.

Forum List

Back