Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp has signed Senate Bill 332 which empowers a panel created by Georgia lawmakers to discipline and potentially remove “rogue” ..

I recall when Florida Governor DeSantis, fired a DA for not doing his job and upholding the criminal statutes and was letting criminals off without penalties. It's good to get rid of the "rogue" DA's, that George Soros and his son, fund into office.

What crimes?
If you keep playing these games with men and women who are not that good, we will end up with men like barbeque controlling parts of local areas in a nation that has many local and regional protected strongholds battling for monetary resources.

It's only sad to racist who want to see their orange god get away with breaking the law.
It's sad to anyone worried about an electorate that is so stupid that they are proud to elect and reelect stupid, incompetent, and corrupt clowns like Fani Willis.

It's sad, but she would get reelected in Fulton County GA.
That's why the governor just signed a bill to be able to remove D.A. like her who steal the tax payers's money to go on vacations with.

She funneled to Wade the $700K travel money thinking no one would notice. It was Fulton County taxpayer's money- theft, embezzlement, fraud, racketeering, etc...

Fani flat out disrespected the people at the hearing on Tuesday in her refusal to testify. She accused those top officials of "playing games"

Last edited:
It just shows folks what we are dealing with. You want legislation to come after a black prosecutor who upholds the law against crooks like Trump, but they didn't give a damn when a white prosecutor tried to cover up the death of a black man by 3 white racist. I would love for a black republican to explain this to me.

Forum List

Back