Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp has signed Senate Bill 332 which empowers a panel created by Georgia lawmakers to discipline and potentially remove “rogue” ..

McAfee wrote that prosecutors could seek a reindictment to supplement the six dismissed counts. Even if the statute of limitations has expired, the judge gave the state six months to resubmit the case to a grand jury.

Please point out in the ruling where he ever said that the indictments were illegal. I'll wait, even though I know it will never happen.
Of course they can. A judge can’t stop a prosecutor from seeking an indictment

And it’s clear that Fani will, she will continue to harass people, we know she’s corrupt from the hearings

No particular name one can think of who put political matters far above protecting the people. I can't seem to think of one? Hmm ....

I think it is up to judges to keep prosecutors in line

Not partisan state reps

Fani has no business finishing this witch hunt, but I think the real question is 'should she be disbarred'? Since she has made a mockery out of our laws, I think that answer is yes. MAGA

Of course they can. A judge can’t stop a prosecutor from seeking an indictment

And it’s clear that Fani will, she will continue to harass people, we know she’s corrupt from the hearings
Where did he state he was going yo stop her from reindicting these charges, he said just the opposite.

Who is she harassing? A Grand Jury brought these charges.

Where did he state he was going yo stop her from reindicting these charges, he said just the opposite.

Who is she harassing? A Grand Jury brought these charges.
When did i say he did? Why are you making things up?

I literally said he can’t stop her, but if she does again, he’ll dismiss for lack of stating an actual crime

Let's see what is dismissed moving forward.

The MAGA lawyers are just hoping for time.
They weren't the ones that just dropped 10s of thousands of pages of discovery they have had for nearly 8 years the eve of trial. The Dems DA did that....why?

Show us the criminal statute or you just make that up, boy?

She paid her boyfriend more than true RICO experts. Then used the money she gave to him, to go on nice trips.

That's a clear theft of taxpayers money.

But you don't care because she is part of your tribe.

She paid her boyfriend more than true RICO experts. Then used the money she gave to him, to go on nice trips.

That's a clear theft of taxpayers money.

But you don't care because she is part of your tribe.
Show me the specific law that was broken. Wait, you're too lazy to even try to find anything applicable. You're just making up stuff in your mind how you think things should happen. LOL!

Show me the specific law that was broken. Wait, you're too lazy to even try to find anything applicable. You're just making up stuff in your mind how you think things should happen. LOL!

Keep deflecting. Makes you look stupid.

Which isn't a stretch for you.

Forum List

Back