Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp has signed Senate Bill 332 which empowers a panel created by Georgia lawmakers to discipline and potentially remove “rogue” ..

If you keep playing these games with men and women who are not that good, we will end up with men like barbeque controlling parts of local areas in a nation that has many local and regional protected strongholds battling for monetary resources.
So no crimes. Duly noted.

91? Judges seem to be kicking them left and right now, simply because the charges don't even actually state a crime. So you are you sure it's still 91?
Ok so the Judge dismissed 3 that she can easily rewrite and bring back before a Grand Jury. So when did the other 88 get dismissed?

Ok so the Judge dismissed 3 that she can easily rewrite and bring back before a Grand Jury. So when did the other 88 get dismissed?
Oh I am sure it’s easy for her, she’s proven she can simply write just about anything down and call it an indictment…

When he dismissed them
McAfee wrote that prosecutors could seek a reindictment to supplement the six dismissed counts. Even if the statute of limitations has expired, the judge gave the state six months to resubmit the case to a grand jury.

Please point out in the ruling where he ever said that the indictments were illegal. I'll wait, even though I know it will never happen.

Forum List

Back