What Makes Trump Think That Way?

Trump does it every day.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

President Xi of China, and I, are working together to give massive Chinese phone company, ZTE, a way to get back into business, fast. Too many jobs in China lost. Commerce Department has been instructed to get it done!

11:01 AM · May 13, 2018

Too many jobs in China lost?

Trump did not mention in that tweet or its follow-ups that on Thursday, the developer of a theme park resort outside of Jakarta had signed a deal to receive as much as $500 million in Chinese government loans, as well as another $500 million from Chinese banks, according to Agence France-Presse.

Trump’s family business, the Trump Organization, has a deal to license the Trump name to the resort, which includes a golf course and hotels.

The orange grifter drops sanctions and gets $1,000,000,000 in Chinese checks.

www.nytimes.com › 2022/04/10 › usBefore Giving Billions to Jared Kushner, Saudi Investment ...

Apr 10, 2022 · April 10, 2022 Six months after leaving the White House, Jared Kushner secured a $2 billion investment from a fund led by the Saudi crown prince, a close ally during the Trump

Why the U.S. National Debt Rose to $7.8 Trillion Under Trump​

The national debt under former President Trump rose $7.8 trillion amid the tax cuts and spending. It was a crisis even before the COVID-19 pandemic.

Your brain.........on orange kool-aid.

222481.png
If you like your plan, you can keep your plan!

Fucking sap.

He's the little boy who never grew up, a sociopathic, (more) disordered version of Micheal Jackson.

Evidently his father was a boor and dreadful.
His father was a sick, vindictive man, and he kicked one of Trump's brothers out of the family. Donald, of course, sided with his dad and ignored his brother. Perhaps more significant than his father is Roy Cohn, who had a huge influence on Trump and who I think Trump has emulated his whole life. Cohn rose to prominence with Joe McCarthy and lied about being gay and having AIDS, even on his deathbed.

If you like your plan, you can keep your plan!

Fucking sap.
Fucking moron.

January 15 2017
President-elect Donald Trump told the Washington Post his plan to replace the Affordable Healthcare Act is nearly complete and his goal is “insurance for everybody,”

In a phone interview late Saturday, Trump told the Post he’ll force drug companies to negotiate directly with the government for Medicare and Medicaid pricing.

“We’re going to have insurance for everybody,” Trump told the Post. “There was a philosophy in some circles that if you can’t pay for it, you don’t get it. That’s not going to happen with us.”

“It’ll be another plan. But they’ll be beautifully covered. I don’t want single-payer. What I do want is to be able to take care of people,” he added.

“We haven’t put it in quite yet but we’re going to be doing it soon,” Trump said.

www.washingtonpost.com › opinions › trumps-terrificTrump says his terrific health-care plan is finally here ...

Sep 17, 2020 · (Jabin Botsford/The Washington Post) Gift Article There’s secret, top-secret, code-word-secret — and then there’s whatever President Trump’s health-care plan is. It’s apparently so​

You retards attempt to change the definition of a lie for beijing xiden, and the SCUM demonRATS. Making an untrue statement with intent to deceive is a lie, even when xiden, and the SCUM demonRATS do it. It is a thing called the ruining of AMERICA

IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN
Look up lie. I have to get personal, but you are simply a dumb ass that doesn't even understand your mindless talking points. I have never lied for Biden or any other Democrat.

Normal, educated people listen to Trump lie repeatedly and wonder what the hell is wrong with the guy. How can someone lie so prolifically? A few educated professionals whose job it is to understand aberrant behavior weigh in.

To the Editor:

Donald Trump never apologizes, acknowledges a mistake or appears to reflect on his role in the creation of his recurrent difficulties.

As a practicing mental health professional for over 40 years, I believe that people can change, but I also know it is often difficult and painful work, sometimes requiring a therapist to help illuminate why one keeps finding oneself in the same kind of quandary.

This is the central problem that other mental health experts and I addressed in our 2017 book “The Dangerous Case of Donald Trump” and is what makes him unfit to hold high office. He has to be right, never needs to learn from his mistakes, and must protect his inflated and fragile self-image above all else, including the nation’s security.

He is always the victim, never having had a hand in the creation of his own dilemmas.

Leonard L. Glass
Newton, Mass.

The writer is an associate professor of psychiatry at Harvard Medical School.

To the Editor:

Efforts to find a “logical” or even minimally reasonable explanation for human behavior tend to run into a stone wall, especially when the behavior clearly defies ordinary logic. Donald Trump’s handling of classified documents and his response to government efforts to reclaim them arguably fall within this category.

I would suggest a different approach: a consideration of what might be going on deeper inside Mr. Trump psychologically, below the realm of logic and conscious reason.

Think of a child’s beloved stuffed animals, commonly known in psychoanalytic terminology as “transitional objects.” In theory, the transitional object provides a child with a fantasied connection to the safety provided by the “mother” that is increasingly threatened as normal development and separation occur.

However, transitional objects may also serve perverse or negative functions, such as maintaining the fantasy of unlimited, grandiose power. And the need for that imagined power may be seen as an attempt to counter deep feelings of weakness and vulnerability.

Mr. Trump’s behavior in protecting his transitional objects (in this case the documents) shows all the characteristics of a child’s response when the beloved stuffed animal is lost or taken away. Anxiety and rage are almost instantaneous. Desperate attempts to retain or restore the transitional objects follow. It may be helpful to reconsider Mr. Trump’s behavior as primitive, regressive and best understood outside the parameters of adult thinking.

Priscilla F. Kauff
New York

The writer is a clinical professor of psychology in psychiatry at Weill Medical College.

Narcissism of the bold, brash, bullying, no-facade type.

Normal, educated people listen to Trump lie repeatedly and wonder what the hell is wrong with the guy. How can someone lie so prolifically? A few educated professionals whose job it is to understand aberrant behavior weigh in.

To the Editor:

Donald Trump never apologizes, acknowledges a mistake or appears to reflect on his role in the creation of his recurrent difficulties.

As a practicing mental health professional for over 40 years, I believe that people can change, but I also know it is often difficult and painful work, sometimes requiring a therapist to help illuminate why one keeps finding oneself in the same kind of quandary.

This is the central problem that other mental health experts and I addressed in our 2017 book “The Dangerous Case of Donald Trump” and is what makes him unfit to hold high office. He has to be right, never needs to learn from his mistakes, and must protect his inflated and fragile self-image above all else, including the nation’s security.

He is always the victim, never having had a hand in the creation of his own dilemmas.

Leonard L. Glass
Newton, Mass.

To the Editor:

Efforts to find a “logical” or even minimally reasonable explanation for human behavior tend to run into a stone wall, especially when the behavior clearly defies ordinary logic. Donald Trump’s handling of classified documents and his response to government efforts to reclaim them arguably fall within this category.

I would suggest a different approach: a consideration of what might be going on deeper inside Mr. Trump psychologically, below the realm of logic and conscious reason.

Think of a child’s beloved stuffed animals, commonly known in psychoanalytic terminology as “transitional objects.” In theory, the transitional object provides a child with a fantasied connection to the safety provided by the “mother” that is increasingly threatened as normal development and separation occur.

However, transitional objects may also serve perverse or negative functions, such as maintaining the fantasy of unlimited, grandiose power. And the need for that imagined power may be seen as an attempt to counter deep feelings of weakness and vulnerability.

Mr. Trump’s behavior in protecting his transitional objects (in this case the documents) shows all the characteristics of a child’s response when the beloved stuffed animal is lost or taken away. Anxiety and rage are almost instantaneous. Desperate attempts to retain or restore the transitional objects follow. It may be helpful to reconsider Mr. Trump’s behavior as primitive, regressive and best understood outside the parameters of adult thinking.

Priscilla F. Kauff
New York

The writer is a clinical professor of psychology in psychiatry at Weill Medical College.

Bub...Trump is just a lying, pos, conman.

But I still vote for him as the lesser of two evils.

trump spastic.jpg

Trump does it every day.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

President Xi of China, and I, are working together to give massive Chinese phone company, ZTE, a way to get back into business, fast. Too many jobs in China lost. Commerce Department has been instructed to get it done!

11:01 AM · May 13, 2018

Too many jobs in China lost?

Trump did not mention in that tweet or its follow-ups that on Thursday, the developer of a theme park resort outside of Jakarta had signed a deal to receive as much as $500 million in Chinese government loans, as well as another $500 million from Chinese banks, according to Agence France-Presse.

Trump’s family business, the Trump Organization, has a deal to license the Trump name to the resort, which includes a golf course and hotels.

The orange grifter drops sanctions and gets $1,000,000,000 in Chinese checks.

www.nytimes.com › 2022/04/10 › usBefore Giving Billions to Jared Kushner, Saudi Investment ...

Apr 10, 2022 · April 10, 2022 Six months after leaving the White House, Jared Kushner secured a $2 billion investment from a fund led by the Saudi crown prince, a close ally during the Trump

Why the U.S. National Debt Rose to $7.8 Trillion Under Trump​

The national debt under former President Trump rose $7.8 trillion amid the tax cuts and spending. It was a crisis even before the COVID-19 pandemic.

Your brain.........on orange kool-aid.

222481.png
ny slimes? WTF do you read? i'll tell ya---LIES....and you are just as fucking stupid to believe in said LIES

IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN

Look up lie. I have to get personal, but you are simply a dumb ass that doesn't even understand your mindless talking points. I have never lied for Biden or any other Democrat.
actually, shit for brains, you are the dumb ass

IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN

Trump lies constantly, in fact, he rarely ever tells the truth, and since this is the foundation of the man's character, normal, educated people know not to believe him.
xiden and the SCUM demonRATS lie constantly, in fact, they rarely ever tell the truth, and since this is the foundation of the SCUM demonRATS character, normal, educated people know not to believe them.....

IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN

To the Editor:

Leonard L. Glass
Newton, Mass.

To the Editor:

Priscilla F. Kauff
New York

What lies are you talking about? We certainly know that Democrats have been crying about fraudulent elections for decades.

Just look at how great the country has been run since leftists voted in the arbiter of truth, Corn Pop!!

Forum List

Back