To those who are doubting Donald Trump- isn’t this what the mass media wants us to think?

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
Think about that one my friends. Even I have my doubts and concerns about Donald Trump. I suppose just like every other person does. It’s only normal that these thoughts and her into the minds of any American voter even if its the candidate that they support. In Election cycles is it’s not a surprise to see your candidate have to Face controversy.

It all comes down to one thing. Which is now that we are in the thick of things how many people will still support Donald Trump? Because nothing has changed from now compared to say 1 year ago….. we already knew that Mr. Trump was going to face some heat.

With the departure of Tucker Carlson from Fox News which of course shows us the Fox news corporation does not care about their viewers. …We have seen even Fox News start to criticize Donald Trump more so than before and this effect may have some Republicans concerned ….and that’s why we’re seeing some Republicans say they’re not gonna vote for Donald Trump. Because some neo conservative person told them that trumps no longer the man.

You know, the same people who got us into the war in Iraq are telling us to not support Donald Trump.

But when the going gets tough the tough gets going my friends keep that in mind

Vote for whoever you want that’s because we have a free country. But just think about this, our economy was red hot under Mr. Trump and it’s a joke today…we have the war in Ukraine today and the United States is sending all this money and weapons to fund a war. We’re not sending money and weapons to fund freedom fighters all over Africa and South America though, so what about that ??? that message is towards the Democrats who attempt to make a false moral message about the Russia Ukraine war.

Prices are still very high, home prices are high, interest rates on home loans are over triple what they were when Trump was in office . People can’t afford new homes and new cars. So the most important thing think about things that matter. When Trump was in office, the middle class was way better. Our society was healthier, the world was a safer place.

Last edited:
Nope. I've said all along that this is not about him. Hate is a wasteful emotion.

But I'm glad to see how often you people have to lie about my positions. It reminds me that I'm nailing it.

I already knew that, of course.
Mac1958 hates the voters who elected trump

He supports a secular left-leaning mono culture that trump voters are standing in the way of

how many people will still support Donald Trump?

If the polls are to be believed (loaded statement - I know), plenty.

Latest Harvard-Harris poll has him leading Biden by 6.

And as imprecise as the polls may often be, they consistently underrate Trump.

At this time in 2016 he was losing in the polls.

So if the same polling outlets now show him winning, that could mean an earth quake is coming.

Think about that one my friends. Even I have my doubts and concerns about Donald Trump. I suppose just like every other person does. It’s only normal that these thoughts and her into the minds of any American voter even if its the candidate that they support. In Election cycles is it’s not a surprise to see your candidate have to Face controversy.

It all comes down to one thing. Which is now that we are in the thick of things how many people will still support Donald Trump? Because nothing has changed from now compared to say 1 year ago….. we already knew that Mr. Trump was going to face some heat.

With the departure of Tucker Carlson from Fox News which of course shows us the Fox news corporation does not care about their viewers. …We have seen even Fox News start to criticize Donald Trump more so than before and this effect may have some Republicans concerned ….and that’s why we’re seeing some Republicans say they’re not gonna vote for Donald Trump. Because some neo conservative person told them that trumps no longer the man.

You know, the same people who got us into the war in Iraq are telling us to not support Donald Trump.

Vote for whoever you want that’s because we have a free country. But just think about this, our economy was red hot under Mr. Trump and it’s a joke today…we have the war in Ukraine today and the United States is sending all this money and weapons to fund a war. We’re not sending money and weapons to fund freedom fighters all over Africa and South America though, so what about that ??? that message is towards the Democrats who attempt to make a false moral message about the Russia Ukraine war.

Prices are still very high, home prices are high, interest rates on home loans are over triple what they were when Trump was in office . People can’t afford new homes and new cars. So the most important thing think about things that matter. When Trump was in office, the middle class was way better. Our society was healthier, the world was a safer place.
Do you not get out much?

The Israelis or Bush and Cheney???

If the polls are to be believed (loaded statement - I know), plenty.

Latest Harvard-Harris poll has him leading Biden by 6.

And as imprecise as the polls may often be, they consistently underrate Trump.

At this time in 2016 he was losing in the polls.

So if the same polling outlets now show him winning, that could mean an earth quake is coming.
What are you going to do if trump loses a second time or isnt even the repub nominee?

Forum List

Back