Question for my conservative friends here.

If Trump is found guilty in the documents case with Cannon presiding, will you agree the government proved its case and Trump deserves the punishment meted out?

Before the obvious question is asked, yes I will believe the government did not prove its case if he is acquitted with Cannon presiding..
No. They'll say she went commie. I'm not kidding.

There is ALWAYS an excuse.

If Trump is found guilty in the documents case with Cannon presiding, will you agree the government proved its case and Trump deserves the punishment meted out?

Before the obvious question is asked, yes I will believe the government did not prove its case if he is acquitted with Cannon presiding..
Trump seems to be guilty of a crime that multiple other people have been guilty of, except they werent punished for it. Why would you expect us to watch our politicians go to jail for crimes that your politicians dont go to jail for? In what world does that sound reasonable? We would have to be fucking idiots to just roll over and accept it. If you havent noticed, it enraged MILLIONS of Americans.

There will be whataboutism BIGLY.
Those who complain about "whataboutisms" are always guilty of what they are being accused of. Using the word "whataboutism" isnt going to help you in a debate. Find a real argument.

Trump seems to be guilty of a crime that multiple other people have been guilty of, except they werent punished for it. Why would you expect us to watch our politicians go to jail for crimes that your politicians dont go to jail for? In what world does that sound reasonable? We would have to be fucking idiots to just roll over and accept it. If you havent noticed, it enraged MILLIONS of Americans.

I'm not sure what you mean by rolling over.

It would be proven in court of law presided over by a Trump appointed judge, with a jury from Florida.

Last edited:
There are people smarter than others in human history and realize the ruses pushed against them. Their weaknesses are used against them though when the elites want control. The ones not so smart although they may be "educated" are tools of these architects of fear that use that to become even more powerful. It is incredible we have all of this modern technology, and it is used against people promoting common sense. Degenerate power brokers using Jesus Christ to force people to eat insects instead of meat and vegetables is just one warning of insanity and population control with many others living impoverished. Worse than we live now y several times over.

Forum List

Back