Zone1 What makes people do horrible things?

What is the purpose of Quarantine?
To prevent spread through DISTANCING.

Since Covid can be spread by people with no symptoms social distancing is a valid prophylactic prescription.

Common sense. I can see why it eludes you.

Covid cannot, and never was, spread by people who do not have it. We used to know it, but brainwashed idiots do what brainwashed idiots do--the point of this thread. But looks who's still dancing around!

sealybobo you got me on ignore or what? If so, that's very cowardly of you. Man up and face up to your own brainwashing.

Covid cannot, and never was, spread by people who do not have it. We used to know it, but brainwashed idiots do what brainwashed idiots do--the point of this thread. But looks who's still dancing around!

sealybobo you got me on ignore or what? If so, that's very cowardly of you. Man up and face up to your own brainwashing.
Asymptomatic people can spread covid.
In 2020 we didn't have reliable tests and then we didn't have enough tests.
Since we couldn't tell who had Covid because:
Those with symptoms might NOT have Covid and
People without symptoms might have and be spreading Covid.
Masking and social distancing was a perfect prophylactic response.
A response that was working till Trump got stupid.

For reference see the death rates in Florida EVEN with Rhonda's juggling the stats and criminally charging the person who reported it.

Asymptomatic people can spread covid.
In 2020 we didn't have reliable tests and then we didn't have enough tests.
Since we couldn't tell who had Covid because:
Those with symptoms might NOT have Covid and
People without symptoms might have and be spreading Covid.
Masking and social distancing was a perfect prophylactic response.
A response that was working till Trump got stupid.

For reference see the death rates in Florida EVEN with Rhonda's juggling the stats and criminally charging the person who reported it.

Your misinformation is now legendary, congrats.

Your misinformation is now legendary, congrats.
Truth hurts don't it.
Makes your tiny mind hurt.
I'm sorry.
I hope my exposing you to actual factual information didn't make you forget your phone number, address, or other important information.

I know your tiny mind has limited space Kelly

Truth hurts don't it.
Makes your tiny mind hurt.
I'm sorry.
I hope my exposing you to actual factual information didn't make you forget your phone number, address, or other important information.

I know your tiny mind has limited space Kelly

So in April 2020 people were sewing masks out of Aunt Linda's old tablecloth material and slapping it over their faces.

That's where you're stuck. Can't argue with it.

So in April 2020 people were sewing masks out of Aunt Linda's old tablecloth material and slapping it over their faces.

In 2020 masks weren't available.
Masks were being saved for medical personnel.
People were doing what they could with what they had.

You can't argue with it because you want to make up your own facts.

Speaking of facts and Covid:

In 2023 12 of the 13 states with the highest Covid death rates were in states when anti-vax propaganda is most effective (The land of the MAGATS)

1705840148700.png

What is the purpose of Quarantine?
To prevent spread through DISTANCING.

Since Covid can be spread by people with no symptoms social distancing is a valid prophylactic prescription.

Common sense. I can see why it eludes you.
Technically, quarantine is isolation, not 'distancing'.

I don't care about that experiment. I'm telling you why most people do things. It's for their own good.

I'm sure you think you are making some grand point but at the end of the day people do things for their own good not because some authority told them what to do or believe. Except of course those envirowhackjobs. They are fucking drones.
Ok but sometimes they are wrong. They may think what they are doing is for their own good.

Why do people do heroine or Meth?

Too often people who are not happy with themselves are mean to others, I have noticed. Some start being mean to animals, then to children, and later to adults. I avoid people I perceive to be unhappy with themselves.
I was listening to Mel Gibson 2010 leaving really mean voicemails on his soon to be ex wives voicemail. Was he nice and sweet when he first met her? I bet he was but quickly was authoritatitive and controlling. Moody and sensitive. Basically a dick.

Or Oj. I’m sure he was sweet and loving to Nicole in the beginning.

A cop on Forensic Files said people kill violently usually because they really hated or really loved the person a lot.

What are you saying? I could have Covid on my hand, put it on you, but not get it because I washed my hand before picking my nose.

The difference is that in isolation, quarantine, you can't leave your sick room and go out in public until your doctor releases you. BIG difference.
Does isolation keep the sick from being in contact with not sick?

Distinction without a difference.

Ok but sometimes they are wrong. They may think what they are doing is for their own good.

Why do people do heroine or Meth?
Objective right and wrong doesn't necessarily factor into it. People are mostly subjective and rationalize wrong as right all the time.

Why do I think people do heroine or meth? I think they think it makes them feel good. Never mind the negative side effects and that it is more likely to destroy their lives. At the end of the day no one is doing stuff that they think is bad for them. They think just the opposite. Never mind reality. Reality doesn't enter into it. That is until it does which is usually preceded by something bad that they can't ignore or rationalize away. As in they hit rock bottom and can no longer ignore reality.

Does isolation keep the sick from being in contact with not sick?

Distinction without a difference.
In traditional quarantine the doctors advise isolating the person from the rest of the family, limiting contact. The house is marked with a sign stating the disease within, which is only removed when the illness has passed.

In traditional quarantine the doctors advise isolating the person from the rest of the family, limiting contact. The house is marked with a sign stating the disease within, which is only removed when the illness has passed.
You mean the doctor advises DISTANCING
Interesting.

Forum List

Back