Zone1 What makes people do horrible things?

My grandmother said we are only 3 steps out of the cave. Not much more evolved. But I wonder will this still be true about humans 2000 years from now? Probably. So it’s only human. But not all of us are sheep.

I understand how it benefited primitive men. But maybe this will eventually be bred out of us?

Are we born to be this way or raised? Nature or nurture? It’s certainly in some of us.
i posted a thread yesterday in which i proposed an opening plan for peace in ukraine. just stuff i've been thinking, a possible starting point for negotiation, not a final plan.

totally fing nothing. a few one line ad hominems from the usual subjects but no interest in peace.

but worse, i posted the same plan on dem undergnd . they are still throwing bricks and claiming i must be a russian agent.

what? now only russian agents want "peace?"

1. Look at what is being admitted now: Your statistics were inflated by cause of death being listed "as Covid" instead as correctly noting they died of something else, but they also had Covid.

2. Who do you know that begged? I am dismissing that one out of hand.

3. A handful of people--if that many--tried horse medicine. Meanwhile, the rest of us washed our hands, drank plenty of fluids, made sure we were getting our vitamins in some form, and added a little zinc to that mix. Oh, and we opened our windows, went outside, and refused to wear masks. (I wore an eyelet mask.)

4. Not vaccinated but some family members were, and we all got Covid and took care of ourselves at home I didn't feel any worse than the vaccinated--better than some. It wasn't that big of a deal. I've had worse colds/flu.

I grew up with stories about how the Spanish flu affected the family back in 1918-19. Learned at a young age how to take care of oneself with what everyone has at hand. Worked with Covid as well. Yet the government never mentioned these practical solutions that might have redirected the idiots taking horse medication.
Should I believe Fauci or a right wing retard on Usmb?

Here’s proof there is no god. Oj simpson is living a good life. Goes out, picks up women, clubs, restaurants never got Covid. Howard stern, has stayed inside, no contact with anyone who got Covid, but he got Covid.
Good life? I wouldn't want OJ's life or Stern's. I don't view either as a "good life." I do feel I have a good life which includes God. Including God has done much to up the rating of my own life to 'good'. :)

i posted a thread yesterday in which i proposed an opening plan for peace in ukraine. just stuff i've been thinking, a possible starting point for negotiation, not a final plan.

totally fing nothing. a few one line ad hominems from the usual subjects but no interest in peace.

but worse, i posted the same plan on dem undergnd . they are still throwing bricks and claiming i must be a russian agent.

Two options.

1. Give Russia some of Ukraine.

2. Figure out a way to get him out but save face. But that would take pressure from all the world powers.

I don’t think the house will keep supporting Ukraine. Europe better step up. Perhaps they should more because we’re gonna be doing less. But Biden will just support them covertly

Good life? I wouldn't want OJ's life or Stern's. I don't view either as a "good life." I do feel I have a good life which includes God. Including God has done much to up the rating of my own life to 'good'. :)
And you are so confident in your beliefs you never get offended.

If anything, believers should really feel sorry for non believers. Not be angry. Why get angry unless you too believe your beliefs are actually ridiculou?

I think Biden should drop a bomb on Putin. According to trump it would be perfectly legal.

oh no, sealy, you must "do your own research."

my neighbors will be so proud of my free thinking independence when i show them the petri dishes full of live virus i'm researching in the refrigerator.

who was on smackdown last night? pelicans vs phoenix instead here so was not shown.

Why believe either? What did your own experience and research on colds and flu tell you? What was your own experience with medicines, vaccinations, and taking care of yourself through illness? I don't know about you, but I wasn't worried, figuring if I could take care of myself through a bout of diverticulitis without seeking outside medical help, I would do fine with covid as well. I did--and much easier than diverticulitis. As I said before, I've had worse colds/flu.

my neighbors will be so proud of my free thinking independence when i show them the petri dishes full of live virus i'm researching in the refrigerator.

who was on smackdown last night? pelicans vs phoenix instead here so was not shown.
God let me remember. LA knight, Roman, rko, aj, solo, ko, Logan Paul.

What makes some people like Logan Paul? I don’t mean like him as a bad guy. I mean people who actually like him?

All of this is just wrong information, except for a few souls who were unvaxxed and died of Covid. You took a vaccine the authorities told you would prevent you from getting it and they vax did NOTHING but maybe give you an increased risk of cancer, heart, and autoimmune diseases. The information that comes out over time is only going to get better for us and worse for you. You know this right?

Just...the absolute mind-boggling insane ignorance it takes to call people out on mob mentality when you bought in to EVERY covid precaution....
I bought into the science
You bought into the Trump Mob Stupidity.

Facts:
People who railed against sound medical advice on masks and distancing got sick and died at a much higher rate than those who followed the advice.
People who chose to avoid vaccinations died at a much higher rate than those who were vaccinated.
People who were vaccinated had much lower infection rates and much less serious symptoms than those who chose to avoid vaccinations.

But you go on following the advice from YouTube quacks calling it "doing your own research." Maybe the lesson you learn won't be fatal but maybe it will be. And, if it is, that's one less member of the mob.

Why believe either? What did your own experience and research on colds and flu tell you? What was your own experience with medicines, vaccinations, and taking care of yourself through illness? I don't know about you, but I wasn't worried, figuring if I could take care of myself through a bout of diverticulitis without seeking outside medical help, I would do fine with covid as well. I did--and much easier than diverticulitis. As I said before, I've had worse colds/flu.
None of us who wore masks and social distanced got colds, flu or Covid throughout Covid

I did. I side with Fauci

Two options.

1. Give Russia some of Ukraine.

2. Figure out a way to get him out but save face. But that would take pressure from all the world powers.

I don’t think the house will keep supporting Ukraine. Europe better step up. Perhaps they should more because we’re gonna be doing less. But Biden will just support them covertly
there is a very finite, maybe 50/50 chance that trump47 is somehow installed.

who do we aid then?

As in "lynch mob?"
The mob becomes the authority and the members afraid to challenge the authority.

Ask the members individually if they'd join a lynch mob and the answer would be no.
as the great K said

View attachment 890730
Very true.
I have been interested in mass psychology for decades.
It is a phenomena where otherwise, intelligent, caring people will concede to great evil to conform.
United States got more and more away from this post 1950s... only now to return to it with crazy devotion.

And you are so confident in your beliefs you never get offended.

If anything, believers should really feel sorry for non believers. Not be angry. Why get angry unless you too believe your beliefs are actually ridiculou?
Keep in mind that with my experience of God, I have every confidence that both believers and non-believers are ultimately in good hands.

What I find ridiculous is how we (believers and non-believers alike) allow government to jerk us around. I'm not any happier with the media and big corporations.

God let me remember. LA knight, Roman, rko, aj, solo, ko, Logan Paul.

What makes some people like Logan Paul? I don’t mean like him as a bad guy. I mean people who actually like him?
i don't get it either, but i don't get any of these "influencers"

gotta take a break. the ol' lady just brought me 1/2 doz fried oysters and a bowl of cocktail sauce. for breakfast. must be leftover from bingo.

1. Look at what is being admitted now: Your statistics were inflated by cause of death being listed "as Covid" instead as correctly noting they died of something else, but they also had Covid.

3. A handful of people--if that many--tried horse medicine. Meanwhile, the rest of us washed our hands, drank plenty of fluids, made sure we were getting our vitamins in some form, and added a little zinc to that mix. Oh, and we opened our windows, went outside, and refused to wear masks. (I wore an eyelet mask.)

4. Not vaccinated but some family members were, and we all got Covid and took care of ourselves at home I didn't feel any worse than the vaccinated--better than some. It wasn't that big of a deal. I've had worse colds/flu.

I grew up with stories about how the Spanish flu affected the family back in 1918-19. Learned at a young age how to take care of oneself with what everyone has at hand. Worked with Covid as well. Yet the government never mentioned these practical solutions that might have redirected the idiots taking horse medication.
And another doing his "own research."

1. Look at what is being admitted now: Your statistics were inflated
The stats are the stats.
I'm guessing none of these showed up in your YouTube "research"

3. A handful of people--if that many--tried horse medicine.
Why? Because they heard from their YouTube "research" it was a cure. Following the mob.

4. Not vaccinated but some family members were...

Irrelevant anecdotal evidence.
Which the actual death/hospitalization counts disproves.

In April 2020 the infection/death rates were down because, as a nation, we were following good scientific recommendations. Then Trump got his ego bruised by being stupid each and every day on national TV and being made light of for his ignorance and stupidity.
Trump came out against good scientific data and like the lemmings you are you followed obediently and your handlers justified your stupidity by "proving" on YouTube how "safe" your stupidity was and how "dangerous" following good medical advice was.

Remember these gems?

"wearing a mask is more dangerous than covid"
"wearing a mask causes lung infections"

But you do you. Maybe you'll survive the next wave, maybe you won't.

Very true.
I have been interested in mass psychology for decades.
It is a phenomena where otherwise, intelligent, caring people will concede to great evil to conform.
United States got more and more away from this post 1950s... only now to return to it with crazy devotion.
Fear is the driver.
Fear of losing your place in society
Fear of "the other"

Yes, Milgram. I mention him often. SweetSue92 brought up the Covid fiasco, but that just succeeded in making the nation look ridiculous. Look! We can those lemmings to stay at home, close their windows, wear masks, and wash their cereal boxes!

Milgram noted that about two-thirds would go along with what authority says is okay. Divorce, abortion, burning down buildings with no consequences if it is a "protest", and now letting those committing crimes back out on the streets within hours, open borders.

We are being played (jerked around) in so many ways. For a long time, I blamed the government, but they are being played as well by people like Soros. The very few rich are running the entire world for their own wealth, power, and amusement. Our governments are their puppets, and we, the lemmings, follow our governments. And now, they are mutilating our children and ensuring their education fails.

All of this, every word.

Forum List

Back