Zone1 What makes people do horrible things?

And another doing his "own research."

1. Look at what is being admitted now: Your statistics were inflated
The stats are the stats.
2. Who do you know that begged? I am dismissing that one out of hand.
I'm guessing none of these showed up in your YouTube "research"

3. A handful of people--if that many--tried horse medicine.
Why? Because they heard from their YouTube "research" it was a cure. Following the mob.

4. Not vaccinated but some family members were...

Irrelevant anecdotal evidence.
Which the actual death/hospitalization counts disproves.

In April 2020 the infection/death rates were down because, as a nation, we were following good scientific recommendations. Then Trump got his ego bruised by being stupid each and every day on national TV and being made light of for his ignorance and stupidity.
Trump came out against good scientific data and like the lemmings you are you followed obediently and your handlers justified your stupidity by "proving" on YouTube how "safe" your stupidity was and how "dangerous" following good medical advice was.

Remember these gems?

"wearing a mask is more dangerous than covid"
"wearing a mask causes lung infections"

But you do you. Maybe you'll survive the next wave, maybe you won't.

The fact that you still can't admit how wrong and misguided the entire thing is, rather illustrates the problem.

That’s easy. Trump cuts Ukraine off. For not digging up dirt on Hunter. Remember? Trump does.

And another doing his "own research."

1. Look at what is being admitted now: Your statistics were inflated
The stats are the stats.
2. Who do you know that begged? I am dismissing that one out of hand.
I'm guessing none of these showed up in your YouTube "research"

3. A handful of people--if that many--tried horse medicine.
Why? Because they heard from their YouTube "research" it was a cure. Following the mob.

4. Not vaccinated but some family members were...

Irrelevant anecdotal evidence.
Which the actual death/hospitalization counts disproves.

In April 2020 the infection/death rates were down because, as a nation, we were following good scientific recommendations. Then Trump got his ego bruised by being stupid each and every day on national TV and being made light of for his ignorance and stupidity.
Trump came out against good scientific data and like the lemmings you are you followed obediently and your handlers justified your stupidity by "proving" on YouTube how "safe" your stupidity was and how "dangerous" following good medical advice was.

Remember these gems?

"wearing a mask is more dangerous than covid"
"wearing a mask causes lung infections"

But you do you. Maybe you'll survive the next wave, maybe you won't.
i am not equipped with a class 1 biolab for research purposes. like most sane people i outsource that to the cdc and my doctors.

one problem with the precedents set during the pandemic is that the normal public health controls for diseases, quarantines, distancing . masks, vaccines can no longer be deployed in DEFENSE of the population.

what can we do in case of a biological attack or an ebola outbreak? typhoid mary had some kind of right to work?

I bought into the science
You bought into the Trump Mob Stupidity.

Facts:
People who railed against sound medical advice on masks and distancing got sick and died at a much higher rate than those who followed the advice.
People who chose to avoid vaccinations died at a much higher rate than those who were vaccinated.
People who were vaccinated had much lower infection rates and much less serious symptoms than those who chose to avoid vaccinations.

But you go on following the advice from YouTube quacks calling it "doing your own research." Maybe the lesson you learn won't be fatal but maybe it will be. And, if it is, that's one less member of the mob.

The "Science" :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Do you realize what even FAUCI said recently about the "Social distancing"?

Satan tells people to do evil.

Oh, for those of you who disbelieve in Satan: You would have to toss out a belief in Christ to disbelieve in Satan. Jesus spoke of Satan often. He cast demons out of people on probably FAR more occasions than the Bible tells us.

Remember the 1961 experiment where one person shocks the other person even when they turn the voltage up past dangerous levels? 40 times some hate it some actually enjoy it. Over half make it up to 400 volts. What they learned is people will cross the line because they are listening to authority.
Really? Is that what you would do?

I believe people do what they do for their own good. Which doesn't mean they are doing good. Just that they get something from it.

i am not equipped with a class 1 biolab for research purposes. like most sane people i outsource that to the cdc and my doctors.

one problem with the precedents set during the pandemic is that the normal public health controls for diseases, quarantines, distancing . masks, vaccines can no longer be deployed in DEFENSE of the population.

what can we do in case of a biological attack or an ebola outbreak? typhoid mary had some kind of right to work?
The controls are still there.
The stupid will die off.
Tis the way of things.

My grandmother said we are only 3 steps out of the cave. Not much more evolved. But I wonder will this still be true about humans 2000 years from now? Probably. So it’s only human. But not all of us are sheep.

I understand how it benefited primitive men. But maybe this will eventually be bred out of us?

Are we born to be this way or raised? Nature or nurture? It’s certainly in some of us.

Did you believe in "social distancing" despite the science on that re: respiratory viruses?

Do you know what Fauci has said about that?

You mean the same common sense we used to quarantine for a hundred years?

You are a dumb little magat.

Quarantines are for people who are SICK. Yes, hello, if you are actively sick stay away from other people.

We quarantined HEALTHY PEOPLE.

Hello???

Quarantines are for people who are SICK. Yes, hello, if you are actively sick stay away from other people.

We quarantined HEALTHY PEOPLE.

Hello???
What is the purpose of Quarantine?
To prevent spread through DISTANCING.

Since Covid can be spread by people with no symptoms social distancing is a valid prophylactic prescription.

Common sense. I can see why it eludes you.

What is the purpose of Quarantine?
To prevent spread through DISTANCING.

Since Covid can be spread by people with no symptoms social distancing is a valid prophylactic prescription.

Common sense. I can see why it eludes you.

Really? Is that what you would do?

I believe people do what they do for their own good. Which doesn't mean they are doing good. Just that they get something from it.
For their own good? In the experiment they tell the shockers to shock. Some do it reluctantly, some do it willingly and some refuse.

Yes the one who says no has a conscience and they can live with themselves. The ones who do it willingly get their jollies. But what about the people who do it only because they are told? What do they get?

For their own good? In the experiment they tell the shockers to shock. Some do it reluctantly, some do it willingly and some refuse.

Yes the one who says no has a conscience and they can live with themselves. The ones who do it willingly get their jollies. But what about the people who do it only because they are told? What do they get?
I don't care about that experiment. I'm telling you why most people do things. It's for their own good.

I'm sure you think you are making some grand point but at the end of the day people do things for their own good not because some authority told them what to do or believe. Except of course those envirowhackjobs. They are fucking drones.

Too often people who are not happy with themselves are mean to others, I have noticed. Some start being mean to animals, then to children, and later to adults. I avoid people I perceive to be unhappy with themselves.

Forum List

Back