What is your favorites drink and food ?

Sake and Okonomiyaki
Oh yeah, I adore Japanese cuisine too! :) But my favourite dishes in such case are different sushi and soups, these ones are amazing! :rolleyes:
I also adore different dishes from meat in general, pizza, cakes and ice-cream :D And in case of drinks... Well I like green and white tea very much, also hot chocolate :) And I'm a great coffee addict! :D I drink it almost every day, my favourite types are espresso, moccachino, latte and nespresso, that "special" drink made only with such machines like here on cozzy, they became very popular during last several years and I decided to try them too :D
And I like to drink lemonade sometimes, especially that harmful Cola :D
Hello, i like Japanese cuisine but very hard to cook at home :) and the good food with a lot of calorie are those with like the most...Good things are often forbidden

Sake and Okonomiyaki
Oh yeah, I adore Japanese cuisine too! :) But my favourite dishes in such case are different sushi and soups, these ones are amazing! :rolleyes:
I also adore different dishes from meat in general, pizza, cakes and ice-cream :D And in case of drinks... Well I like green and white tea very much, also hot chocolate :) And I'm a great coffee addict! :D I drink it almost every day, my favourite types are espresso, moccachino, latte and nespresso, that "special" drink made only with such machines like here on cozzy, they became very popular during last several years and I decided to try them too :D
Hello, i like Japanese cuisine but very hard to cook at home :) and the good food with a lot of calorie are those with like the most...Good things are often forbidden

??...Asian food is not hard to cook at all. In fact, it is some of the easiest food to make. The hard part is finding the right ingredients and NOT substituting them for something else.

Sake and Okonomiyaki

??...Asian food is not hard to cook at all. In fact, it is some of the easiest food to make. The hard part is finding the right ingredients and NOT substituting them for something else.
I have difficulty with Teriyaki chicken ( great meal) sauce .It is not thick enough.
La recette du poulet Teriyaki | La cuisine Japonaise

Bonsoir, my favorite drink is a cold glass of water and for food i like chicken salad.

But it depend the season as well...a nice BBQ in summer time is great ! :)

The-Simpsons-BBQ-09.jpg

Poontang

Sake and Okonomiyaki

I have difficulty with Teriyaki chicken ( great meal) sauce .It is not thick enough.
La recette du poulet Teriyaki | La cuisine Japonaise

Cornstarch is your friend in making Teriyaki.

Forum List

Back