What Can You Do If a Mob Surrounds Your Car?

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
With the upcoming "Summer of Love 2.0" season coming upon us (you know that they will) I offer-up this PSA for your consideration.

No:

tenor.gif

Yes:

OGC.93e5220b75fa02df519c66ea20ee71e9

Jokes aside I would think my reaction would depend on how that "mob" is acting.

If it's just people walking around, that's one thing. If they're banging on my windows, trying to open my doors, yelling violent things - basically trying to get me out or get at me.....

Well when that happens I'm going to put my vehicle in 4H and hit the skinny pedal until the screams stop. ;)

"Any reasonable person would have felt their life was in danger" flies pretty much anywhere in Virginia.

As long as your doors are locked and the windows are intact, you are safe unless they have a firearm.

The second someone cracks a window, or you see a firearm being brandished, you are in danger, and should punch it.

Better to be judged by 12 then carried by 6.

Do you really think that is something that everyone should expect to happen to them? MAGAs like to pick out some extremely unusual bad event, and convince their crazies that each and every one of them should expect to experience that.

Do you really think that is something that everyone should expect to happen to them? MAGAs like to pick out some extremely unusual bad event, and convince their crazies that each and every one of them should expect to experience that.
I have been surrounded by a mob of ducks, herd of sheep, and small herd of cattle. I am not worried about people.

Libs do that too

I have been surrounded by a mob of ducks, herd of sheep, and small herd of cattle. I am not worried about people.

Well, you will be one of those in the mob so that makes sense.

Maybe we will get to see you run over...

Forum List

Back