What is your favorites drink and food ?

Dalia

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2016
France
Bonsoir, my favorite drink is a cold glass of water and for food i like chicken salad.

But it depend the season as well...a nice BBQ in summer time is great ! :)

The-Simpsons-BBQ-09.jpg

You're not French at all. Phony!

I like ice tea for lunch and dinner. Beer for entertainment. Best dinner possible under the sun is a thick steak with onions and mushrooms, oven fries and a no holds barred salad.

I like ice tea for lunch and dinner. Beer for entertainment. Best dinner possible under the sun is a thick steak with onions and mushrooms, oven fries and a no holds barred salad.
I don't know if you talk to me ? i am French Canadian so i don't like a lot the food here that as to much with butter etc...
When i was in Canada i like Saint Hubert BBQ ( Québec Compagnie) my sister that live in The island of prince edward have no Saint Hubert BBQ but the very simular chicken.
Swiss-Chalet-bundle-up.jpg

I like cooking a lot but some recipe are more difficult to do cuis12-84bc.gif and with all the gadget coming out i like to try it. like a deep fryer without oil i don't like it. i prefer the original deep fryer

Bonsoir, my favorite drink is a cold glass of water and for food i like chicken salad.

The-Simpsons-BBQ-09.jpg

Wow, doesn't take much to satisfy you. ;)

I like Indian, Thai, Italian and occasionally Mexican food, with mango lhassi, Thai iced tea, nothing and beer, respectively.

Tonight will be Italiano --- eggplant parmesean.

I don't know if you talk to me ? i am French Canadian so i don't like a lot the food here that as to much with butter etc...
When i was in Canada i like Saint Hubert BBQ ( Québec Compagnie) my sister that live in The island of prince edward have no Saint Hubert BBQ but the very simular chicken.

PEI has the best potatoes I've ever had. :thup:

The-Simpsons-BBQ-09.jpg

Wow, doesn't take much to satisfy you. ;)

I like Indian, Thai, Italian and occasionally Mexican food, with mango lhassi, Thai iced tea, nothing and beer, respectively.

Tonight will be Italiano --- eggplant parmesean.
I love Italaino food Lasagna and all the kind of pastas. :)

images

*****SMILE*****

:)

I like my coffee too in the morning :)

giphy.gif

View attachment 107885

Well... There is that evening glass, or two, of...

*****SMILE*****

:)

...For my cholesterol count of course.

In France there is always aperitif me I drink beer not much and my favorite beer is
2-Navigation-tile-484x967-jpg.jpg

Ah yes, les apertifs. My hosts in France were always passing around Pernod. Didn't care much for it --- too sweet.

In those days I liked this beer:

image63-k1664-front-neck.jpg

It says "French" but it's really Alsatian.

I was kidding. I thought it was obligatory to love wine above all else. Oh, I could make myself miserable with that meal!

Forum List

Back