What Can You Do If a Mob Surrounds Your Car?

So what other fantasies are you terrified of? Zombies? Crab people? Meteors?
These are not fantasies....a fantasy is the foolish misconception that defenselessness propagates peace and safety; or that such elements as you pretend are nonexistent are such.

These are not fantasies....a fantasy is the foolish misconception that defenselessness propagates peace and safety; or that such elements as you pretend are nonexistent are such.
You are worried about mobs surrounding your car?

So thats a yes. Must be terrifying to be so afraid

No one is terrified other than you. We prepare for whatever comes our way and deal with it.

You cower in your mom's basement.

With the upcoming "Summer of Love 2.0" season coming upon us (you know that they will) I offer-up this PSA for your consideration.

No:

tenor.gif

Yes:

OGC.93e5220b75fa02df519c66ea20ee71e9

Jokes aside I would think my reaction would depend on how that "mob" is acting.

If it's just people walking around, that's one thing. If they're banging on my windows, trying to open my doors, yelling violent things - basically trying to get me out or get at me.....

Well when that happens I'm going to put my vehicle in 4H and hit the skinny pedal until the screams stop. ;)

"Any reasonable person would have felt their life was in danger" flies pretty much anywhere in Virginia.

car fwy 1.65.gif

Maybe. But the idiots in the street are underground.
And you think that was a good idea?

If you see people in the street and you are driving you do not plow into them. Its kinda basic. You go another way or you stop, just like any other traffic.

I'd roll my window down, say "excuse me mobsters but I made a wrong turn, and need to go back." Shift to reverse and slowly back away.

Forum List

Back