What Can You Do If a Mob Surrounds Your Car?

Do you know of anyone in your entire state that had this issue?
Yeah, there was a incident around Richmond, Virginia where a bunch of BLM blacks blocked a Interstate....The VSP made short work of them.

Do you really think that is something that everyone should expect to happen to them? MAGAs like to pick out some extremely unusual bad event, and convince their crazies that each and every one of them should expect to experience that.

Right all one need do if they happen to have their car surrounded by an angry mob is get out and yell "ORANGE MAN BAD".

Also the video doesn't present this as something everyone should expect to happen, but as what you can do if it does happen. And it has happened to enough people for it to be a real concern for those living in areas that have protests that shut down roadways.

Well, you will be one of those in the mob so that makes sense.

Maybe we will get to see you run over...
not hardly, mobs look like effort.

Also the video doesn't present this as something everyone should expect to happen, but as what you can do if it does happen. And it has happened to enough people for it to be a real concern for those living in areas that have protests that shut down roadways.
Thats not being surrounded. Thats having the roadway shutdown. You're not going anywhere or doing anything if that happens.

Yeah, there was a incident around Richmond, Virginia where a bunch of BLM blacks blocked a Interstate....The VSP made short work of them.

But no one was surrounded by a mob?

With the upcoming "Summer of Love 2.0" season coming upon us (you know that they will) I offer-up this PSA for your consideration.

No:

tenor.gif

Yes:

OGC.93e5220b75fa02df519c66ea20ee71e9

Jokes aside I would think my reaction would depend on how that "mob" is acting.

If it's just people walking around, that's one thing. If they're banging on my windows, trying to open my doors, yelling violent things - basically trying to get me out or get at me.....

Well when that happens I'm going to put my vehicle in 4H and hit the skinny pedal until the screams stop. ;)

"Any reasonable person would have felt their life was in danger" flies pretty much anywhere in Virginia.

Holland Hail Organ

not hardly, mobs look like effort.

Thats not being surrounded. Thats having the roadway shutdown. You're not going anywhere or doing anything if that happens.

But no one was surrounded by a mob?

Effort? Not really. You lazy antifart twats are only brave in pack of howling loons. So that's how you roll.

Do you really think that is something that everyone should expect to happen to them? MAGAs like to pick out some extremely unusual bad event, and convince their crazies that each and every one of them should expect to experience that.
Tell yourself that when they pull you and your kids out of the car.

Wise people observe what happens to others and prepare themselves.

Well, you will be one of those in the mob so that makes sense.

Maybe we will get to see you run over...
In the middle '80s there was a lot of gang violence in my city. The kids were small then. I owned the large Ford van a one ton 15 passenger job. We needed it because we had seven kids.

I was driving with the two youngest five and six at the time up a back street not too far from my house. Up ahead I could see a group of teenagers, punks about 20 of them walking up the middle of the street basically in the path of my car. They formed a double wall and link their arms walking towards the car expecting me to stop. I didn't.

The ensuing chaos was spectacular. I saw bodies flying in every direction fortunately nobody fell into the front wheel. I didn't care there was no way I was going to stop.

One hung on to the side mirror pounding on the window trying to get me to stop. A hard left at about 35 mph shook him loose. After that I continued on to the grocery store which is where I was going in the first place.

Effort? Not really. You lazy antifart twats are only brave in pack of howling loons. So that's how you roll.
Its too much effort for me.

Has anyone in your state been surrounded by a mob in their vehicle?

Forum List

Back