Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters

Cain

Air Force DEP
Nov 14, 2010
Tennessee
My favorite is Barbell. I love Barbell because it helps the stabilizer muscles and is a excellent mass builder, but also good for cardio-lifting and warm ups. My 2nd would have to be Dumbbells, because they are excellent for Bench Press when you can't find a spotter.

krug1.jpg

The one that lifts my spirit .. lifts my soul. Take music for instance. Nothing beats some inspirational, motivational music to chase the blues away and to lift my spirits.

:)

I also enjoy lifting his screwdriver to get to his nuts and bolts.

My favorite is Barbell. I love Barbell because it helps the stabilizer muscles and is a excellent mass builder, but also good for cardio-lifting and warm ups. My 2nd would have to be Dumbbells, because they are excellent for Bench Press when you can't find a spotter.

In past, I used to solely do Barbells and Dumbbells. After a while it became monotonous and I thought, that the grip and arm-positions are artificial.

I have 3 stones (varying in size and weight), which I got from construction workers who modernized a nearby street. Working with those stones, the angles of arms during exercise, grip-positions etc. are orientated more to real-life applications then with normal Dumbbells and Barbells. After a while your body simply adapts to exercises, changing equipment is a good way to trick your body. But I still continue to use that metal-stuff also, although much fewer then in past.

As to my favorite equipment, it's a chin-up bar and 2 painter's rack where I can do Dips in-between the racks without my feet touching the floor.

I don't do sports-studio.

Those are my two faves also. I don't need a spotter though for 73 lbs. barbell. :lol:

Forum List

Back