What is your favorite Trump Quote

My favorite quote of the hildabeast is head down dodging sniper fire

The best one has to be from the one (and apparently only time) he has been deposed in a court of law—nice that some are considering voting for a president who has only been in a court room once or twice in their lives but thats not important for a nation based on laws is it????

Any the deposition he gave was Trump at his bewilderingly finest. To paraphrase Ralphie in A Christmas Story talking about how his father works in profanity the same way some artists work in oils or clay…Trump’s chosen medium is Bullshit and he is true master at it.

Throughout the deposition, Trump sparred with O'Brien's lawyer, Andrew Ceresney, over how the real estate tycoon determined what he was worth.

Trump: My net worth fluctuates, and it goes up and down with the markets and with attitudes and with feelings, even my own feelings, but I try.

Ceresney: Let me just understand that a little. You said your net worth goes up and down based upon your own feelings?

Trump: Yes, even my own feelings, as to where the world is, where the world is going, and that can change rapidly from day to day ...

The best one has to be from the one (and apparently only time) he has been deposed in a court of law—nice that some are considering voting for a president who has only been in a court room once or twice in their lives but thats not important for a nation based on laws is it????

Any the deposition he gave was Trump at his bewilderingly finest. To paraphrase Ralphie in A Christmas Story talking about how his father works in profanity the same way some artists work in oils or clay…Trump’s chosen medium is Bullshit and he is true master at it.

Throughout the deposition, Trump sparred with O'Brien's lawyer, Andrew Ceresney, over how the real estate tycoon determined what he was worth.

Trump: My net worth fluctuates, and it goes up and down with the markets and with attitudes and with feelings, even my own feelings, but I try.

Ceresney: Let me just understand that a little. You said your net worth goes up and down based upon your own feelings?

Trump: Yes, even my own feelings, as to where the world is, where the world is going, and that can change rapidly from day to day ...

“I think under the leadership Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton, the generals have been reduced to rubble. They have been reduced to a point where it’s embarrassing for our country,” he said, adding that when he’s in office, “they’ll probably be different generals, to be honest with you. I mean, I’m looking at the generals.”

Don't believe anyone who says "to be honest with you".

So...."believe me..." is okay?
Way to be fool.

“I think under the leadership Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton, the generals have been reduced to rubble. They have been reduced to a point where it’s embarrassing for our country,” he said, adding that when he’s in office, “they’ll probably be different generals, to be honest with you. I mean, I’m looking at the generals.”

Don't believe anyone who says "to be honest with you".

"Crooked Hillary", which was spot on.

no doubt that rightwingnut trolls understand their presidential-candidate troll.

:cuckoo:
We have lowered the bar for Mr. Trump.

It is not uncommon, during the course of a campaign, for a candidate to “gaffe” in a manner that trips up his campaign. Obama did this in 2012. So did Romney. But saying entrepreneurs rely on the government to help build their businesses or that you enjoy the ability to be able to fire people is on a wholly different scale than praising an autocratic leader, insulting U.S. generals and defending the notion that women in the armed forces should expect to be subjected to harassment and rape. Those aren’t gaffes.

And to get a sense of how much political acceptability has moved for Trump, just consider this: Four years ago, Romney’s campaign nearly came apart after he was videotaped saying 47 percent of the country were moochers. The Huffington Post resurfaced video of Trump demanding that Romney not apologize for the line and insisting he was right. No one batted an eye.

Donald Trump Keeps Saying Things That Would Destroy Any Other Presidential Candidate | Huffington Post

no doubt that rightwingnut trolls understand their presidential-candidate troll.

It is not uncommon, during the course of a campaign, for a candidate to “gaffe” in a manner that trips up his campaign. Obama did this in 2012. So did Romney. But saying entrepreneurs rely on the government to help build their businesses or that you enjoy the ability to be able to fire people is on a wholly different scale than praising an autocratic leader, insulting U.S. generals and defending the notion that women in the armed forces should expect to be subjected to harassment and rape. Those aren’t gaffes.

And to get a sense of how much political acceptability has moved for Trump, just consider this: Four years ago, Romney’s campaign nearly came apart after he was videotaped saying 47 percent of the country were moochers. The Huffington Post resurfaced video of Trump demanding that Romney not apologize for the line and insisting he was right. No one batted an eye.

Donald Trump Keeps Saying Things That Would Destroy Any Other Presidential Candidate | Huffington Post
Is anyone really saying Hillary is not crooked?!

Seriously?

I HAVE TWO! :D

1. "rapists"

2.Wonderful Mike Pence goes on a rant about how Orange Bear Trump is amazing. Orange Bear Trump immediately adds: "I love what he just said!"

Seriously?
You could pick any politician in America that's been in it as long as her and you'd find more dirt on all of them. Seriously.

You guys like to say, "all politicians are crooked". True. Hillary just happens to be less crooked than the GOP.

And Trump it is so very obvious would be the most corrupt abusive of their power admin in all of American history. You are insane for suggesting he be POTUS.

Seriously?
You could pick any politician in America that's been in it as long as her and you'd find more dirt on all of them. Seriously.

You guys like to say, "all politicians are crooked". True. Hillary just happens to be less crooked than the GOP.

And Trump it is so very obvious would be the most corrupt abusive of their power admin in all of American history. You are insane for suggesting he be POTUS.
Eixeis gini polli malakas pia. Just suggesting that the Beast is no more corrupt than other politicians stretches any credibility you might have ever had.

Seriously?

Eixeis gini polli malakas pia. Just suggesting that the Beast is no more corrupt than other politicians stretches any credibility you might have ever had.
I think you've been drinking the anti Clinton coolaid since the 90's. You're brainwashed.

And if you think Trump will be a good president, you're just a fucking retard. I know a lot of Greeks who think they are so smart. You're not.

Forum List

Back