What is your favorite Trump Quote

Mine so far is

LESLEY STAHL: You're not known to be a humble man. But I wonder --

DONALD TRUMP: I think I am, actually humble. I think I'm much more humble than you would understand.

6 Bizarro Moments from Trump's '60 Minutes' Interview
"either we have a country or we don't..." soon to be a USMB thread.

And what of Trump's temperament...
He says that's his best quality.

And his tremendous respect for women... heh hehh ehhh

Trump quotes
"A woman who is very flat-chested is very hard to be a 10."
"Look at that face. Would anyone vote for that?"
“Nice tits, no brains.”

According to Buzzfeed, Mr. Trump said that his ex-wife, Marla Maples, whom he has a child with, has “nice tits” but “no brains.”

And this is the best the GOP could come up with to represent their party...

Mine so far is

LESLEY STAHL: You're not known to be a humble man. But I wonder --

DONALD TRUMP: I think I am, actually humble. I think I'm much more humble than you would understand.

6 Bizarro Moments from Trump's '60 Minutes' Interview
"either we have a country or we don't..." soon to be a USMB thread.

And what of Trump's temperament...
He says that's his best quality.

And his tremendous respect for women... heh hehh ehhh
well, all the women in his life think he's great.

his temperament not being great, is the hillary crowd protecting her from owning fucking jew bastard... and one thousand email and benghazi lies.

and as far as respecting women ?? i think the first clinton legacy speaks for itself.

Last edited:
While it's damn difficult to narrow down to a single one, if he put a gun to my head (and lost no votes of course) I'd have to go with:

"I'm very humble. I'm humble in ways you wouldn't even understand".
shakehead.gif

:lol:

I mean what the fuck does the guy have to DO before the obedient sheeple stop and go, "hey...wait..."?

Really missed his calling as a comedy writer.

It would take the website over with his stupid quotes. Like gwb was so brilliant.

You're right smart people need teleprompter and use so many uhs, you think they are having a stroke
Are you calling Trump smart?

Donald Trump Uses Teleprompter After Regularly Mocking People For Using Teleprompters | Huffington Post

He doewnt need one. Are you this stupid?
Obama cant complete a coherent sentance without one, Trump can.

What else do you have?

View attachment 90656

I like Biggly...
And when he says believe me....
And of course when he does those finger gestures with those tiny lady like hands.

View attachment 90655

View attachment 90657
His son said "believe me" this week reassuring the interviewer that trumps business with Russia won't affect trumps decisions.

Bullshit. Trump has $100 million invested in Russia.

100 million, you have a link?
What did he invest in?
Did he get a meeting with their secretary of state

View attachment 90656

I like Biggly...
And of course when he does those finger gestures with those tiny lady like hands.

View attachment 90655

View attachment 90657
His son said "believe me" this week reassuring the interviewer that trumps business with Russia won't affect trumps decisions.

What did he invest in?
My new favorite trump line! "No one has more respect for women than me".

View attachment 90656

I like Biggly...

View attachment 90655

View attachment 90657

What did he invest in?
'Grab Them By The Pussy' Might Be Trump's Worst Quote About Women Yet

You know I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait.

And when you’re a star they let you do it. You can do anything…

Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything.

According to the Post, this conversation was recorded on September 16, 2005, just a few months after Trump married his third and current wife, Melania.

So he was cheating on Melania from the very beginning of their marriage. That's ok because we all knew she never really loved him anyways. She married him for money.

View attachment 90656

I like Biggly...

View attachment 90655

View attachment 90657

What did he invest in?

Wow! Did you imagine back then that so much dirt would come out on the Trumps and their ties to Russia?

What I don't understand is why Communist sympathizers complain about President Trump's (probably non-existent) ties to Russia. They have an annual parade to celebrate out ties to Ireland and nobody gets their panties in a wade. John Kennedy said "I am a Berliner." and nobody accused him of being a Nazi. Thousands of "African-Americans" celebrate their "roots"; does that make them wannabe tribesmen?

He just told cops they need to rough up suspects when they arrest them

Trump is the worst President ever. No role model

Trump acknowledged there have been cases of police brutality but said he believed police today are not as tough as when he was growing up in the mid-1960s.

"You need tough cookies. These are tough kids. These are not babies. These are tough, tough kids. If they saw you walking down the street, they wouldn't give a damn about you," he said. "You can't be so gentle with these people."

"I'm a big fan of the police, but I think the police now are afraid to act. They're afraid to be tough."

He recalled how police dealt with gangs when he was in his late teens in the mid-1960s, when he said he and his father would regularly visit a White Castle in Brooklyn.

"They were very good," he said of the well-known burgers. "I don't know if they're even still around."

Trump said gangs would inhabit the restaurant "and these cops would walk in there and they had sticks in those days and they'd break up those gangs and those gang members were petrified of those guys. Petrified," Trump said.

"You have some rough cops, but the cops aren't so rough today, to put it mildly, OK? And today the kids are shouting at the cops and calling them all sorts of names and laughing at them like it's a joke. Different world.

"Today if the cops ever did that they'd have 'em arrested and given the electric chair," Trump said. "They didn't do wrong. They were just forceful. They were strong. And today it's not even politically correct to say that."

Forum List

Back