What is your favorite Trump Quote

Don't have one....but my favorite HILLARY quote is:

"Bark, bark, bark, bark!"

:p
I want you to think about trumps megalomaniac reply to this comment he made to a reporter. She says, you're not known for being a humble guy. What is trumps reply? "Im much more humble than you would understand." Wtf? That is so fucking hilarious! Do you hear how he talks down to people.

Republicans love a tough decisive leader rather than a cautious one. And they don't even care if he's right. They like a director mentality. Father. Creepy

I just wanna put in a horrible mention for "Black guys counting my money -- I hate it. The only guys I want counting my money are short guys that wear yarmulkes every day".

Yeah I don't buy it.....until.he was a republican he was not known as a racist and in fact he allowed blacks and jews in.his club which pissed off the folks in Palm beach...yeah liberal fucking palm beach
If they were rich white and racist are you sure they are liberal?
Guaranteed.....
Do you blame them? Shouldn't people be able to have clubs with no Jews? What are Christian churches?

No but seriously I think rich people should be free to own a club where they don't allow Arabs Mexicans Jews or blacks. Is the KKK legal? Yes it is. No minorities in those clubs.

I just wanna put in a horrible mention for "Black guys counting my money -- I hate it. The only guys I want counting my money are short guys that wear yarmulkes every day".

Yeah I don't buy it.....until.he was a republican he was not known as a racist and in fact he allowed blacks and jews in.his club which pissed off the folks in Palm beach...yeah liberal fucking palm beach
Guaranteed.....
Do you blame them? Shouldn't people be able to have clubs with no Jews? What are Christian churches?

No but seriously I think rich people should be free to own a club where they don't allow Arabs Mexicans Jews or blacks. Is the KKK legal? Yes it is. No minorities in those clubs.
Democrats will be democrats......

Guaranteed.....

Compared to white rich southerners who live in beautiful neighborhoods right next to poor black cities. Very few opportunity for blacks in those white communities. Why?

And in Michigan us liberals want to make companies have a quota of ten % minorities but you Republicans don't want to make companies that don't hire more minorities.

That you keeping blacks down and blacks know this

Guaranteed.....

Compared to white rich southerners who live in beautiful neighborhoods right next to poor black cities. Very few opportunity for blacks in those white communities. Why?

And in Michigan us liberals want to make companies have a quota of ten % minorities but you Republicans don't want to make companies that don't hire more minorities.

Oh those democrats......

Guaranteed.....

Oh those democrats......
Or Republicans. This is just another tactic to say Republicans aren't the only racists. They're just the ones with all the corporations capable of either hiring or not hiring black people. More times than not they don't BTW.

Now call those corporations liberal because they donate to Hillary too.

We all know u dumb

I really like almost everything he says.
Me too. Here are 141 quotes, most with video. Which one do you like the best?

141 Things Donald Trump Has Said and Done That Make Him Unfit to Be President

But I think it's my favorite:

Said, “It doesn’t really matter what [the media] write as long as you’ve got a young and beautiful piece of ass”

New York Times, March 25

Didn't he call global warming a Chinese hoax

i think that was man made global warming....

"I Donald John Trump do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States from all you losers."

"I Donald John Trump do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States from all you losers."
He thinks constitution means you just had a good walk. Never thought Republicans could find someone with an attention span shorter than Bush's

The head of the FBI has attested that Clinton has broken assorted laws. This disqualifies her from holding public office. End of story.

Guaranteed.....

Oh those democrats......
Or Republicans. This is just another tactic to say Republicans aren't the only racists. They're just the ones with all the corporations capable of either hiring or not hiring black people. More times than not they don't BTW.

Now call those corporations liberal because they donate to Hillary too.

We all know u dumb
No, they are liberal because of democrats....

We all know u not dat bright......

The head of the FBI has attested that Clinton has broken assorted laws. This disqualifies her from holding public office. End of story.

That is very interesting you say that because it turns out Trump broke the law too.

The revelation that Donald Trump’s business staff writer Meredith McIver wrote the plagiarized speech given by Melania Trump on Monday night raises questions about whether his campaign is illegally commingling corporate and campaign resources.

McIver does not appear to have any official role in the presidential campaign. Her letter acknowledging her role in the speech debacle appeared on corporate letterhead from the Trump Organization. And she is not listed as being paid by the Trump campaign on any available reports filed with the Federal Election Commission.

Corporations are banned from donating directly or through in-kind services to political campaigns. McIver could have volunteered her services, but her offer to resign from the Trump Organization suggests that she was acting within her job responsibilities.

“Given the identification of McIver as an ‘in-house staff writer’ at the Trump Organization in both the statement and letter, and her resignation from the Trump Organization ― printed on Trump Organization stationary ― and not the campaign, it appears that corporate resources may have been used to prepare the speech,” said Jordan Libowitz, communications director for the campaign finance watchdog Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington. “That would make the speech an illegal in-kind corporate contribution from the Trump Organization to the campaign.”

That is very interesting you say that because it turns out Trump broke the law too.

The revelation that Donald Trump’s business staff writer Meredith McIver wrote the plagiarized speech given by Melania Trump on Monday night raises questions about whether his campaign is illegally commingling corporate and campaign resources.

McIver does not appear to have any official role in the presidential campaign. Her letter acknowledging her role in the speech debacle appeared on corporate letterhead from the Trump Organization. And she is not listed as being paid by the Trump campaign on any available reports filed with the Federal Election Commission.

Corporations are banned from donating directly or through in-kind services to political campaigns. McIver could have volunteered her services, but her offer to resign from the Trump Organization suggests that she was acting within her job responsibilities.

“Given the identification of McIver as an ‘in-house staff writer’ at the Trump Organization in both the statement and letter, and her resignation from the Trump Organization ― printed on Trump Organization stationary ― and not the campaign, it appears that corporate resources may have been used to prepare the speech,” said Jordan Libowitz, communications director for the campaign finance watchdog Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington. “That would make the speech an illegal in-kind corporate contribution from the Trump Organization to the campaign.”

Gosh, talk about grasping at straws! Exactly what office do you think Melania Trump is running for and what authority has declared anyone's action against the law?

Gosh, talk about grasping at straws! Exactly what office do you think Melania Trump is running for and what authority has declared anyone's action against the law?
Sorry, illegal. Melania is part of the Trump campaign and she's running for first lady. If the Trump CAMPAIGN, which she's a part of, has corporations helping them, that's illegal. Sorry but this is a perfect example of how Republicans will break the law and then try to be slick getting out of it. I think we need a $7 million dollar investigation into this. If Trump is breaking the law now, what will he do when he's the most powerful man in the world?

The revelation that Donald Trump’s business staff writer Meredith McIver wrote the partly plagiarized speech given by Melania Trump on Monday night raises questions about whether his campaign is illegally commingling corporate and campaign resources. McIver does not appear to have any official role in the presidential campaign. Her letter acknowledging her role in the speech debacle appeared on corporate letterhead from the Trump Organization. And she is not listed as being paid by the Trump campaign on any available reports filed with the Federal Election Commission. BUSTED STUPID!!!

Corporations are banned from donating directly or through in-kind services to political campaigns. BUSTED!!!! McIver could have volunteered her services, but her offer to resign from the Trump Organization suggests that she was acting within her job responsibilities. ILLEGAL

“Given the identification of McIver as an ‘in-house staff writer’ at the Trump Organization in both the statement and letter, and her resignation from the Trump Organization ― printed on Trump Organization stationary ― and not the campaign, it appears that corporate resources WERE used to prepare the speech. said the campaign finance watchdog Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington. “That would make the speech an illegal in-kind corporate contribution from the Trump Organization to the campaign.”

Wow. Hard to believe there is actually someone besides Mrs. Obama who thinks "first lady" is an elected office.

Wow. Hard to believe there is actually someone besides Mrs. Obama who thinks "first lady" is an elected office.
I say the same thing about Colon Powell and Condi Rice. Neither have been elected to anything ever. I don't think blacks can be Senators Governors or President if they run as Republicans.

Forum List

Back