What is Trump's actual economic plan? Anyone know?

kaz

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2010
Kazmania
The interviews I heard from the so called straight talking Trump were as much hand waiving as any other politician. He's for jobs. No shit, who isn't? He'll create them. How can government create jobs when it only destroys economic value? It can only stop destroying them. He'll run the government like a company. Um...the government doesn't create a product.

No idea what any of that actually means in terms of his policies. A lot of people like that he's pissing off the left and the liberal media. He's also going after establishment hacks like McCain, which works for me as long as he stays away from his military record. But I vote for plans, and so far Trump has offered me zero, just like all the rest of them.

Yelling, screaming and finger pointing.....That's the only plan I have seen so far...

He's lucky he's not running against Obama, he has mastered the art of finger pointing, no one else would stand a chance. Six and a half years into his administration, the problem is still Bush and there's no end in sight. And Bush was responsible for the economy six months before taking office. So that's now 15 years of Bush. Amazing

Yelling, screaming and finger pointing.....That's the only plan I have seen so far...

He's lucky he's not running against Obama, he has mastered the art of finger pointing, no one else would stand a chance. Six and a half years into his administration, the problem is still Bush and there's no end in sight. And Bush was responsible for the economy six months before taking office. So that's now 15 years of Bush. Amazing
I am sure Trump will get better with time...

Actually, the Trump plan is the same as it was for the GOP in 2012................

Lots of bumper sticker slogans, and as much jingoistic bullshit as you can pack in.

Oh yeah..................don't forget the slick ads that were paid for by multi millionaires who are looking to take over the government and form an oligarchy..............

It seems he believes problems will be solved when people make themselves rich.
That's simple enough, isn't it?

As long as he isn't a loserterian he is better then most of the field. We need to fix, reform and demand accountabillity! NOT CUT and destroy our ability to compete!!!

Thinking we're responsible for our own lives? What losers we are, gotcha. You're no loser, you want to suckle government tits like a real man

Actually, the Trump plan is the same as it was for the GOP in 2012................

Lots of bumper sticker slogans, and as much jingoistic bullshit as you can pack in.

Oh yeah..................don't forget the slick ads that were paid for by multi millionaires who are looking to take over the government and form an oligarchy..............

I agree, but wow, what a bitch you are that you don't see that in your own party. It's amazing the left's complete inability to see your own stinking, reeking hypocrisy

Yes, you don't care about money like Republicans. It just pisses you off when you want to take it with guns and the greedy bastards won't give it to you. They are so obsessed with money

Yeah....................solving your problems when you're born into money makes all problems go away.

I mean..............ask Paris Hilton or Lindsay Lohan..................you can solve problems much easier if you're rich.

Too bad that the average person doesn't have that luxury. I mean..........ask that dude that killed himself after spending 3 years in Sing Sing because he d

The interviews I heard from the so called straight talking Trump were as much hand waiving as any other politician. He's for jobs. No shit, who isn't? He'll create them. How can government create jobs when it only destroys economic value? It can only stop destroying them. He'll run the government like a company. Um...the government doesn't create a product.

No idea what any of that actually means in terms of his policies. A lot of people like that he's pissing off the left and the liberal media. He's also going after establishment hacks like McCain, which works for me as long as he stays away from his military record. But I vote for plans, and so far Trump has offered me zero, just like all the rest of them.

His net worth should tell you what he could do for an economy.

Yeah....................solving your problems when you're born into money makes all problems go away.

I mean..............ask Paris Hilton or Lindsay Lohan..................you can solve problems much easier if you're rich.

Too bad that the average person doesn't have that luxury. I mean..........ask that dude that killed himself after spending 3 years in Sing Sing because he d

Maybe when you sober up you could try this one again

His net worth should tell you what he could do for an economy.

Why would his net worth tell me anything about what he could do for the economy? It tells me nothing, what does it tell you?

Yes, you don't care about money like Republicans. It just pisses you off when you want to take it with guns and the greedy bastards won't give it to you. They are so obsessed with money

?!

I am agreeing with you. When you leftists want to take people's money at gunpoint and they won't give it to you, obviously they have greed issues, otherwise they would. you don't care about money when you are taking it at gunpoint, they care about money because they wont' give it to you. They earned it? You didn't? What a lame excuse they have

Forum List

Back