What is Trump's actual economic plan? Anyone know?

The interviews I heard from the so called straight talking Trump were as much hand waiving as any other politician. He's for jobs. No shit, who isn't? He'll create them. How can government create jobs when it only destroys economic value? It can only stop destroying them. He'll run the government like a company. Um...the government doesn't create a product.

No idea what any of that actually means in terms of his policies. A lot of people like that he's pissing off the left and the liberal media. He's also going after establishment hacks like McCain, which works for me as long as he stays away from his military record. But I vote for plans, and so far Trump has offered me zero, just like all the rest of them.

His net worth should tell you what he could do for an economy.

Why would his net worth tell me anything about what he could do for the economy? It tells me nothing, what does it tell you?

He can manage money. Something the lackies in our government can't, or won't do. We all complain that nobody wants to pay down the national debt, and Donald Trump has been in the business of money for the past three or so decades. His personality suggests to me he doesn't play around. He's unremorseful and aggressive, very shameless indeed. On the flipside he can be quite honorable. He isn't afraid of anybody.

Going after someone's military career is a bit much, but in my mind, when you throw the first punch and miss like McCain did, expect to be punched squarely in the face. Trump isn't someone who will take insults lying down.

Moreover, a lot of presidents after Reagan had increasingly liquefied spinal columns, if you get my drift. I'm thinking Trump's actual, and very noticeable, experience in business could be an asset in bringing the debt down. That (by "that" I mean the debt) is a major issue for you, correct?

He has very aggressive stances on illegal immigration. Simply because I believe he is witnessing the damage it is doing in whatever markets he's involved in at the moment. If he can bring back jobs to actual, legal, American citizens, that would do wonders for our economy.

To be quite honest, I don't think he wants to present his "plans" until the debates, where he will be forced to go on point. I don't vote for anyone who doesn't have plans either, but at this point... judgement is best reserved...

Last edited:
The interviews I heard from the so called straight talking Trump were as much hand waiving as any other politician. He's for jobs. No shit, who isn't? He'll create them. How can government create jobs when it only destroys economic value? It can only stop destroying them. He'll run the government like a company. Um...the government doesn't create a product.

No idea what any of that actually means in terms of his policies. A lot of people like that he's pissing off the left and the liberal media. He's also going after establishment hacks like McCain, which works for me as long as he stays away from his military record. But I vote for plans, and so far Trump has offered me zero, just like all the rest of them.
What was Obamas plan? Oh yea just copy Bush Jr.

What was Obamas plan? Oh yea just copy Bush Jr.

Agreed, but what's your point? Did you see my last sentence?

Yelling, screaming and finger pointing.....That's the only plan I have seen so far...

He's lucky he's not running against Obama, he has mastered the art of finger pointing, no one else would stand a chance. Six and a half years into his administration, the problem is still Bush and there's no end in sight. And Bush was responsible for the economy six months before taking office. So that's now 15 years of Bush. Amazing

You want to talk about Obama....but you started a thread on Trump. That's like.....weird.....man.

Why would his net worth tell me anything about what he could do for the economy? It tells me nothing, what does it tell you?

This ought to be good. And...it begs the question regarding what Scott Walker or Marco Rubio could do for an economy.

Yelling, screaming and finger pointing.....That's the only plan I have seen so far...

He's lucky he's not running against Obama, he has mastered the art of finger pointing, no one else would stand a chance. Six and a half years into his administration, the problem is still Bush and there's no end in sight. And Bush was responsible for the economy six months before taking office. So that's now 15 years of Bush. Amazing

You want to talk about Obama....but you started a thread on Trump. That's like.....weird.....man.

Thanks for sharing your butt hurt

I'm loving just sitting here watching the liberal board trolls struggle to get past the title of the thread. Very amusing for this insomniac, but I'm outta here.

Nighty night.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

This ought to be good. And...it begs the question regarding what Scott Walker or Marco Rubio could do for an economy.

First, you don't know what begging the question means. You realize you're on the internet and you can Google terms you don't know, no?

And yes, I want to know from all of them what their plan is and no, I don't know what any of their plans are right now. Republicans constantly disappoint me and I vote third party most of the time. Five of the last six elections at this point, and they didn't earn the one they got, Obama did by actually being a Marxist rather than just running as one like the other Democrats. But I always hope

He has a plan.

The Man with a Plan Donald Trump s 5-Part Strategy to Make America Great Again - Breitbart

So you voted for Obama's plans???

So you voted for Obama's plans???

What?

No idea what any of that actually means in terms of his policies.
Yeah, great question.

At some point, assuming he stays in, he'll have to stop with the bluster and hyperbole and insults and provide some specifics.

That could get pretty interesting for those who are so behind him now.

Frankly the BEST thing Obama could have done WAS NOTHING!!!
I can assure YOU that President Trump would never ever ever say these Preferences that Obama said.
-- "I prefer destroying 1,400 companies,putting 400,000 people out of work and eliminating $100 billion a year in tax revenue " which is what he means when he says he prefers a single payer health system.
Obamacare results:
A recent Commonwealth Fund survey found that four in 10 working-age adults skipped some kind of care because of the cost, and other surveys have found much the same. The portion of workers with annual deductibles — what consumers must pay before insurance kicks in —
rose from 55% eight years ago to
80% today, according to research by the Kaiser Family Foundation. And a Mercer study showed that 2014 saw the largest one-year increase in enrollment in "high-deductible plans" —
from 18% to 23% of all covered employees.
Dilemma over deductibles Costs crippling middle class

-- "I prefer higher gas prices".
So what did Obama do to make higher prices???
1)told Brazil to develop oil and that the USA will be their best customer?
2) Encourage foreign drilling OFF Florida by Cuba
3) Encourage Canada to sell almost 1 million barrels per day to China?
4) In 3 years new leases under Obama 5,568 new leases..
Under Bush.. from 2006 to 2008 15,095 new leases!
NEARLY 3 times the new Federal Leases under Bush then Obama !
Number of New Oil Wells and New Leases Have Decreased Under Obama Data from BLM Show

-- "If a utility wants to build coal burning it bankrupt them!"
So Obama has forced utilities not to build coal burning plants and in doing so has destroyed the coal mining industry
OhioAmerican Energy, Inc. (“OhioAmerican”), a Subsidiary of Murray Energy Corporation (“Murray Energy”), today announced the closure of its coal mining operations near Brilliant, Jefferson County, Ohio.

Regulatory actions by President Barack Obama and his appointees and followers were cited as the entire reason. “Mr. Obama has already destroyed 83,000 megawatts of coal-fired electricity generation in America,” said Mr. Michael T. W. Carey, Vice President of Government Affairs for Murray Energy. “Electric prices in the recent PJM Interconnection monthly auction were bid up 800 percent (8 times) for 2015-2016 because of this,” he added.

“At its peak, OhioAmerican employed 239 local people in high-paying, well-benefited jobs,” said Mr. Stanley T. Piasecki, General Manager and Superintendent. “University studies show that our Mines can create up to eleven (11) secondary jobs in our communities, for store clerks, teachers, etc., to serve our direct employees. Thus, if one uses the eleven (11) to one (1) multiplier, the Obama Administration has destroyed 2,868 jobs in eastern Ohio with this forced Mine closure,” stated Mr. Piasecki.
Obama regulations kill Ohio coal mine hundreds of jobs wiped out - Conservative News

Yeah, great question.

At some point, assuming he stays in, he'll have to stop with the bluster and hyperbole and insults and provide some specifics.

I can assure YOU that President Trump would never ever ever say these Preferences that Obama said.
-- "I prefer destroying 1,400 companies,putting 400,000 people out of work and eliminating $100 billion a year in tax revenue " which is what he means when he says he prefers a single payer health system.
Obamacare results:
A recent Commonwealth Fund survey found that four in 10 working-age adults skipped some kind of care because of the cost, and other surveys have found much the same. The portion of workers with annual deductibles — what consumers must pay before insurance kicks in —
80% today, according to research by the Kaiser Family Foundation. And a Mercer study showed that 2014 saw the largest one-year increase in enrollment in "high-deductible plans" —

Number of New Oil Wells and New Leases Have Decreased Under Obama Data from BLM Show

So Obama has forced utilities not to build coal burning plants and in doing so has destroyed the coal mining industry
OhioAmerican Energy, Inc. (“OhioAmerican”), a Subsidiary of Murray Energy Corporation (“Murray Energy”), today announced the closure of its coal mining operations near Brilliant, Jefferson County, Ohio.

Regulatory actions by President Barack Obama and his appointees and followers were cited as the entire reason. “Mr. Obama has already destroyed 83,000 megawatts of coal-fired electricity generation in America,” said Mr. Michael T. W. Carey, Vice President of Government Affairs for Murray Energy. “Electric prices in the recent PJM Interconnection monthly auction were bid up 800 percent (8 times) for 2015-2016 because of this,” he added.

“At its peak, OhioAmerican employed 239 local people in high-paying, well-benefited jobs,” said Mr. Stanley T. Piasecki, General Manager and Superintendent. “University studies show that our Mines can create up to eleven (11) secondary jobs in our communities, for store clerks, teachers, etc., to serve our direct employees. Thus, if one uses the eleven (11) to one (1) multiplier, the Obama Administration has destroyed 2,868 jobs in eastern Ohio with this forced Mine closure,” stated Mr. Piasecki.
Obama regulations kill Ohio coal mine hundreds of jobs wiped out - Conservative News
Well, Trump did say this: Trump Tax China 25 Fox News

Pretty dumb, considering China holds nearly $2T in our treasuries and could fuck us over at the drop of a hat.

Not a good start.

I am still waiting for a Capital plan from the Capital right on how we are going to "earn" multibillion dollar bonuses for the People with a Commerce Clause and an official Mint to work with.

Yeah, great question.

Obamacare results:

Pretty dumb, considering China holds nearly $2T in our treasuries and could fuck us over at the drop of a hat.

Not a good start.

Explain how would the Chinese collect?
Plus China OWES the USA.. $750 billion. $1.3 trillion minus $750 billion leaves $550 billion!
Under international law as it has been understood for centuries, successor governments, no matter the circumstances of the establishment of a new government, whether by revolution or civil war, must pay the sovereign debt incurred by its predecessor. But currently, the People’s Republic of China owes a debt of over $750 billion to American citizens who are holding these full faith and credit sovereign bonds (many of them denominated in gold) sold to them by the Republic of China. Worldwide, the debt China owes to all bondholders is estimated to be several trillion dollars. The debt owed to the American people should be paid. The U.S. government could dollar for dollar offset bond interest we owe China with interest, principal and penalties China owes us.
It s Time for China to Pay Its Debts to the United States Fox News
Also $1.3 trillion is NEARLY $2 trillion?

Screen Shot 2015-07-23 at 8.03.46 AM.png

Yeah, great question.

Obamacare results:

Not a good start.

Explain how would the Chinese collect?
Plus China OWES the USA.. $750 billion. $1.3 trillion minus $750 billion leaves $550 billion!
Under international law as it has been understood for centuries, successor governments, no matter the circumstances of the establishment of a new government, whether by revolution or civil war, must pay the sovereign debt incurred by its predecessor. But currently, the People’s Republic of China owes a debt of over $750 billion to American citizens who are holding these full faith and credit sovereign bonds (many of them denominated in gold) sold to them by the Republic of China. Worldwide, the debt China owes to all bondholders is estimated to be several trillion dollars. The debt owed to the American people should be paid. The U.S. government could dollar for dollar offset bond interest we owe China with interest, principal and penalties China owes us.
It s Time for China to Pay Its Debts to the United States Fox News
Also $1.3 trillion is NEARLY $2 trillion?

View attachment 45356
They coordinate with the Russians and dump our bonds on the world market.

The Russians have suggested this to them more than once already.

Yeah, great question.

Obamacare results:

I have no idea what point you think you're making

Forum List

Back