THIS Is What The Swamp Fears Most

And....he didn’t do it the first time because....?
That is the most intelligent question you've ever asked. Congratulations!

IMO, He didn't completely go wild in his first term because professional politicians were doing their best to tie him down. So were his daughter and her totally useless husband.

OMB was actually trying to 'get along' as much as that's possible for him.

Make no mistake, OMB is an asshole. Not my type of person at all. I would never 'hang out' with him and would never bother to get that close a person like him. I know his type. Been around them and I like them even less than they like me. And I'm okay with that. He has all the virtues I despise and none of the vices I admire (H/T Winston).

The only thing I like about OMB is the FACT that he IS an asshole. That he will try to control the out-of-control Deep State. And the Deep State isn't just dimocrap scum. Not even close. It kind of started with Ike's Military Industrial Complex and morphed into the monster we have today.

My personal feelings toward him mean squat. That's the problem with the average American Voter. Everything is a freaking 'Beauty Contest'. Like any of them give a shit about any of us. It's childish to think they do.

And I care even less abut them. They are slime, politicians. All of them in both parties.

Lawyers, politicians and child molesters are all cut from about the same cloth. I just want one that can control the Deep State.

Learn math, bitch ... a billion dollars doesn't even buy one bomber ... {Cite} ... the best retort you got is "eat a dick" ... too funny ...
You're a troll if all you got is nit-picking meaningless numbers.

Hope I didn't misspell anything or use 'their' in place of 'there' or The Cardinal Sin of all sins, 'There' in place of 'They're'

Now go back to the Express Lane and make sure nobody has more than 10 items in their (they're? there?) cart.

giddy-up, bitch

Yes, the Trump administration would come in, eliminate as many jobs as possible and anyone who remains would have to swear loyalty to the Dear Leader.

Anyone who might hold him accountable would be gone.

And the Founders would continue to turn over in their graves.
Among the first to go, Inspectors General.

Trump’s purge of inspectors general, explained

“It is vital that I have the fullest confidence in the appointees serving as Inspectors General,” President Donald Trump wrote to congressional leaders in a letter dated May 15. “That is no longer the case with regard to this Inspector General.”

That inspector general was Steve Linick, who held that job at the State Department from 2013 until Trump dismissed him earlier this month.

Trump didn’t offer details about why he’d lost confidence in the agency’s watchdog. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo confirmed that he’d recommended that Trump fire Linick, who was, in Pompeo’s words, “undermining” the department. He did not go into specifics, but reporting suggests Linick might have been looking into Pompeo’s treatment of a staffer, and the justification for a Saudi arms deal.

Linick isn’t the first inspector general Trump says he has lost confidence in recently. Since April, Trump has fired two permanent IGs and replaced three acting inspectors general.

Unless Don can find some he has "confidence" in. That's Trump speech for a lackey who will provide zero oversight of Don's illegal acts.

Among the first to go, Inspectors General.

Trump’s purge of inspectors general, explained

“It is vital that I have the fullest confidence in the appointees serving as Inspectors General,” President Donald Trump wrote to congressional leaders in a letter dated May 15. “That is no longer the case with regard to this Inspector General.”

That inspector general was Steve Linick, who held that job at the State Department from 2013 until Trump dismissed him earlier this month.

Trump didn’t offer details about why he’d lost confidence in the agency’s watchdog. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo confirmed that he’d recommended that Trump fire Linick, who was, in Pompeo’s words, “undermining” the department. He did not go into specifics, but reporting suggests Linick might have been looking into Pompeo’s treatment of a staffer, and the justification for a Saudi arms deal.

Linick isn’t the first inspector general Trump says he has lost confidence in recently. Since April, Trump has fired two permanent IGs and replaced three acting inspectors general.

Unless Don can find some he has "confidence" in. That's Trump speech for a lackey who will provide zero oversight of Don's illegal acts.
An entire government with all leadership pledging full loyalty to a singular leader.

Hmm. That does sound vaguely familiar.

This is srsly some of the funniest chit I've ever read in my life. Kudos to you, I haven't laughed this hard in a long while...
I'm glad you're entertained and obviously agree with what I wrote seeing as you didn't try and dispute any of it. Thanks for you support.

That is the most intelligent question you've ever asked. Congratulations!

IMO, He didn't completely go wild in his first term because professional politicians were doing their best to tie him down. So were his daughter and her totally useless husband.

OMB was actually trying to 'get along' as much as that's possible for him.

Make no mistake, OMB is an asshole. Not my type of person at all. I would never 'hang out' with him and would never bother to get that close a person like him. I know his type. Been around them and I like them even less than they like me. And I'm okay with that. He has all the virtues I despise and none of the vices I admire (H/T Winston).

The only thing I like about OMB is the FACT that he IS an asshole. That he will try to control the out-of-control Deep State. And the Deep State isn't just dimocrap scum. Not even close. It kind of started with Ike's Military Industrial Complex and morphed into the monster we have today.

My personal feelings toward him mean squat. That's the problem with the average American Voter. Everything is a freaking 'Beauty Contest'. Like any of them give a shit about any of us. It's childish to think they do.

And I care even less abut them. They are slime, politicians. All of them in both parties.

Lawyers, politicians and child molesters are all cut from about the same cloth. I just want one that can control the Deep State.
So he didn’t close any of these departments you think he’ll close this time why exactly? Some guy named OMB?

I’m guessing it was your attempt to be clever. You can add that to your list of failures.

Forum List

Back