What is Trump's actual economic plan? Anyone know?

The OP is soooooo cute. I just want to ruffle it's little feathers. The OP is actually treating Trump like an honest to goodness candidate. Totes adorbs!

Thanks! Obama was a complete unreal candidate and he won twice. It's the reality TV generation, you never know

So, if the Capitalist of the Right lowers taxes on the wealthiest (what a surprise) does that mean employers should have to hire labor when they apply for work even without being in a Right to Work State; after all, ending "job killing" taxes means employers no longer have any excuse to not create jobs on demand; right.

The OP is soooooo cute. I just want to ruffle it's little feathers. The OP is actually treating Trump like an honest to goodness candidate. Totes adorbs!

Thanks! Obama was a complete unreal candidate and he won twice. It's the reality TV generation, you never know

Awwww, now that's even more adorable. Comparing President Obama to the sideshow that is Donald Trump. It's like you don't want to be taken seriously anymore. Cool!

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Actually, the Trump plan is the same as it was for the GOP in 2012................

Lots of bumper sticker slogans, and as much jingoistic bullshit as you can pack in.

Oh yeah..................don't forget the slick ads that were paid for by multi millionaires who are looking to take over the government and form an oligarchy..............

You mean like 'hope and change'?

The uber richer are uber richer today. Thanks obama!

Make Trump richer!!!

Not familiar with the Clintons, are you? Damn, the hypocrisy of leftists, amazing

I'm sorry. I didn't say anything about Clinton's and yet you seem to be making a whole load of assumptions about what I think about things. And all of that based on absolutely nothing.

Actually I responded to what you said. The Clintons used government to make themselves rich. Trump at least made himself rich

Awwww, now that's even more adorable. Comparing President Obama to the sideshow that is Donald Trump. It's like you don't want to be taken seriously anymore. Cool!

Trump comes out favorable in that comparison

Actually, the Trump plan is the same as it was for the GOP in 2012................

Lots of bumper sticker slogans, and as much jingoistic bullshit as you can pack in.

Oh yeah..................don't forget the slick ads that were paid for by multi millionaires who are looking to take over the government and form an oligarchy..............

0LjpXiH.png

I am hoping for change after all these Obama years too. What a useless hack of a President he is. Goes to show why electing a guy with no qualifications for the job may not be a good idea

0LjpXiH.png

:wtf:

"affordable healthcare?"

:wtf:

"In 2010, as the nation continued to recover from the recession, a dizzying 93 percent of the additional income created in the country that year, compared to 2009 — $288 billion — went to the top 1 percent of taxpayers, those with at least $352,000 in income. That delivered an average single-year pay increase of 11.6 percent to each of these households.

Still more astonishing was the extent to which the super rich got rich faster than the merely rich. In 2010, 37 percent of these additional earnings went to just the top 0.01 percent, a teaspoon-size collection of about 15,000 households with average incomes of $23.8 million. These fortunate few saw their incomes rise by 21.5 percent.

The bottom 99 percent received a microscopic $80 increase in pay per person in 2010, after adjusting for inflation. The top 1 percent, whose average income is $1,019,089, had an 11.6 percent increase in income."

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/03/26/opinion/the-rich-get-even-richer.html

obama, a president for the little guy.

Oh wait . . . .

Why not end taxes on the less wealthy so they will work harder to "earn" their own money.

Um, 47% pay no fed income tax as it is. So you want what, 75% to not pay any income tax, so the uber wealthy will pay for their own in addition to the rest?

Oh, is that how that 'fair share' I've heard about works?

Make Trump richer!!!

Not familiar with the Clintons, are you? Damn, the hypocrisy of leftists, amazing

I'm sorry. I didn't say anything about Clinton's and yet you seem to be making a whole load of assumptions about what I think about things. And all of that based on absolutely nothing.

Actually I responded to what you said. The Clintons used government to make themselves rich. Trump at least made himself rich

You responded to what I said by going off on a massive tangent. Great. Do the Clintons have anything to do with this? No.

Also, your tangent made 101 assumptions about what I supposedly think which are based on nothing!

Why not end taxes on the less wealthy so they will work harder to "earn" their own money.

Um, 47% pay no fed income tax as it is. So you want what, 75% to not pay any income tax, so the uber wealthy will pay for their own in addition to the rest?

Sure; that way the least wealthy have no excuse to not work hard to "earn" their own money.

Sure; that way the least wealthy have no excuse to not work hard to "earn" their own money.

Thanks for admitting that to leftists 'fair share' means someone else foots the bill.

FACTS about taxes I'm not making this up READ the chart!!!
1% of all tax payers paid 38% of Federal taxes.
The top 25% of all tax payers paid 86.4% of all taxes...

The bottom 50% paid 3.3%

What do you suggest then?

Summary of Latest Federal Income Tax Data Tax Foundation

Why don't you grossly uninformed people deal with FACTS?? Wait that's why you are FFOs! LIPs! Totally believe MSM headlines cause
your attention span is so short!!!
Screen Shot 2015-07-23 at 9.33.57 AM.png

Is only the Right that cognitively dissonant. I make a motion that if the wealthiest have their tax burden lowered then the least wealthy should not be obligated to work hard to "earn" their own money; after all, with such a low tax burden on wealthiest there should be so many jobs created that HR Persons may have to resort to "pants or skirt thievery" to keep qualified employees.

Forum List

Back