What is the facination/obsession over Talor Swift?

My parents saw him twice when he appeared at the International Hotel in Las Vegas. My mother thought he was the sexiest man alive. :D
200w.gif

My parents saw him twice when he appeared at the International Hotel in Las Vegas. My mother thought he was the sexiest man alive. :D
A lot of the moms in the sixties and seventies thought that way. He was OK but I never have been much of one to idolize musicians. He, the Beatles and the Stones were some of the most influential groups in music and pop culture in history though. Their longevity in the spotlight is a testament.

Yeah I tried to buy tickets when she was playing in Pennsylvania. She sold out at Ticketmaster right away, and then tickets were priced for thousands of dollars

The girl who works at the grocery store said that she went to that show in PA. She was talking about it like it was the greatest experience she ever had. She's a young adult. Went to school with my son.

The girl who works at the grocery store said that she went to that show in PA. She was talking about it like it was the greatest experience she ever had. She's a young adult. Went to school with my son.
She is very popular with many young folks.

Elvis was before my time but I like all his recordings. Such a great voice.

A lot of his demo and alternate masters are better than what he actually released on the records. He did a lot of different versions of the songs that he performed. Sometimes around thirty or so takes.

A lot of his demo and alternate masters are better than what he actually released on the records. He did a lot of different versions of the songs that he performed. Sometimes around thirty or so takes.
Elvis had a special love for gospel music and really had a feel for ballads.

Yeah I was trying to get tickets for my 17 year old niece. Too bad I couldn’t come through for her.

Elvis had a special love for gospel music and really had a feel for ballads.

I just opened up my music player on my laptop and this is how many Elvis songs I have...

Screen Shot 19.jpg

It says that if I starting playing them straight through right now that it would take 3.6 days for all of them to play. Ha...

Last edited:
Yeah I was trying to get tickets for my 17 year old niece. Too bad I couldn’t come through for her.

Thousands of dollars for a concert ticket seems insane to me.

Here's something I'd read where it was reported that ''Some resellers reportedly asked $40,000 or more for concert tickets...''

Just another CREATION to make more money.
Her music is GARBAGE !!! I actually listen to it on ytube and its just TERRIBLE.

Here's something I'd read where it was reported that ''Some resellers reportedly asked $40,000 or more for concert tickets...''

1500.00 here landed you in the nosebleed section at Tmobile arena.

I just opened up my music player on my laptop and this is how many Elvis songs I have...

View attachment 812045

It says that if I starting playing them straight through right now that it would take 3.6 days for all of them to play. Ha...
Have you seen the live version of "Bridge Over Troubled Water" by Elvis? It was one of the most incredible performances by The King.

Have you seen the live version of "Bridge Over Troubled Water" by Elvis? It was one of the most incredible performances by The King.

The one in Vegas in '70? Yeah.

Not much I haven't seen, honestly. lol.

Probably even seen all of his movies at least a couple/few times each over the years.

My parents were big on Elvis. So I gew up with it.

But yeah, he nailed that one.

The last concert I saw was Garth Brooks and he shoved it right up the scalpers patooties. He was originally scheduled for one concert that sold out in minutes at $75 a head. So he put on another show--and another--and another--five in total but no one paid more than $75.

So you can have political beliefs but she can't?
Should she be able to vote?
Run along little troll. I didn't say she couldn't have her beliefs nor that she shouldn't be able to vote, moron. Those thoughts are running around loose in your empty head. My point is simply that celebrities who want to wear their politics on their sleeves should be ready for the consequences.

Run along little troll. I didn't say she couldn't have her beliefs nor that she shouldn't be able to vote, moron. Those thoughts are running around loose in your empty head. My point is simply that celebrities who want to wear their politics on their sleeves should be ready for the consequences.
So since her political beliefs are not the same as yours she has to shut up, but you get to back the lying cheetohead all you want? Damn, what a dick!

Forum List

Back