My Coffee Set Up & Daily Routine

ActionJackson

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 31, 2023
Utah
Any coffee lovers out there? I have a 32oz cup every morning. I grind whole beans daily and brew my coffee in a Technivorm Moccamaster which heats the water to a perfect temperature of around 200° Fahrenheit. I generally prefer dark roast coffee, but will venture into the medium or light roast realm from time to time. I'm not very interested in flavored coffees but just bought a bag of Butterscotch flavored coffee just to give it a try. I'm having some now. Not bad, but I still prefer black coffee, unsweetened and strong.

My good, reliable, and well used Yeti 32oz Tumbler
Coffee Cup 2 10-30-22.jpeg

As you can see, I'm a little low on coffee at the moment. I generally buy from Blackout Coffee and/or Mystic Monks.
Coffee Set Up #1 8-6-23.jpg

From left to right: Moccamaster coffee brewer; #4 unbleached coffee filters; glass coffee container (never plastic); coffee grinder.
Coffee Set Up #2 8-6-23.jpg

Left to right: Berkey water filter; emergency manual coffee grinder if the electric one fails; Moccamaster brewer.
Coffee Set Up #4 8-6-23.jpg

Any coffee lovers out there? I have a 32oz cup every morning. I grind whole beans daily and brew my coffee in a Technivorm Moccamaster which heats the water to a perfect temperature of around 200° Fahrenheit. I generally prefer dark roast coffee, but will venture into the medium or light roast realm from time to time. I'm not very interested in flavored coffees but just bought a bag of Butterscotch flavored coffee just to give it a try. I'm having some now. Not bad, but I still prefer black coffee, unsweetened and strong.

View attachment 811909

As you can see, I'm a little low on coffee at the moment. I generally buy from Blackout Coffee and/or Mystic Monks.
View attachment 811912

From left to right: Moccamaster coffee brewer; #4 unbleached coffee filters; glass coffee container (never plastic); coffee grinder.
View attachment 811913

Left to right: Berkey water filter; emergency manual coffee grinder if the electric one fails; Moccamaster brewer.
View attachment 811914
Go back to your shoes.

View attachment 811909

View attachment 811912

View attachment 811913

View attachment 811914
Go back to your shoes.

Only way I like it is black.

But these days I have to wait at least an hour after taking my thyroid pill to have any.

Messes up my whole morning routine...

Forum List

Back