What is so dangerous about Ben Shapiro?

The following statement was issued by a group at The Ohio State University in advance of Shapiro's speech on campus.

Excerpts from Huffington Post:

“Shapiro’s rhetoric has the potential to threaten the emotional and mental safety of much of the campus community. If you do not feel comfortable around a climate that will be created by Ben Shapiro’s presence, we encourage you to seek a safe environment for yourself,” read the message from the program, which provides merit-based scholarships for students engaged in diversity-focused activities.

“Knowing the hostile environment that can result from these kinds of events, we encourage you to seek an inclusive environment and reach out to talk with someone. If you do not have a safe space or prefer not to be alone, please feel free to join other Morrill Scholars and our staff on the MSP learning community on the third floor of Blackburn House tonight from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. Thank you and stay safe,” it continued.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/ben...eec2c0a0bc
Without these trolling publicity stunts Shapiro wouldn’t have a career. Rachel Maddow should sign up to speak at Liberty University to talk about how shitty everybody there is. I wonder how they’d react.

So..... have you ever listened to a speech by Shapiro? He is without question, one of the most polite and accommodating pundits that exists.

If you talking about Milo Yiannopoulos, then I would be on your side, agreeing with everything you said. Milo is openly hostile and insulting.

Ben is practically the exact opposite of Milo. Calling him a troll, makes me wonder if you even know who we are talking about.
Being polite and accommodating while trolling is one of the best trolling methods

Ok, give me an example of trolling. Because I can't even figure out what he has ever done, that is trolling.

Except perhaps attacking Zoey Tur... but Tur threatened violence against Ben on live TV. SO... yeah, he deserved to be insulted. And anyone who does that, deserves to be insulted.

Being polite and accommodating while trolling is one of the best trolling methods

That is probably one of the dumbest statements I have read. Being accommodating in a debate is not trolling, what YOU do however, is trolling. Making unsupportable statements and pretending they are correct. It ain't 'funny' BF it's the truth and everyone knows it.

That is probably one of the dumbest statements I have read. Being accommodating in a debate is not trolling, what YOU do however, is trolling. Making unsupportable statements and pretending they are correct.
Interesting comment. I would appreciate further elaboration. You say pretending unsupportable comments are correct?

The following statement was issued by a group at The Ohio State University in advance of Shapiro's speech on campus.

Excerpts from Huffington Post:

“Shapiro’s rhetoric has the potential to threaten the emotional and mental safety of much of the campus community. If you do not feel comfortable around a climate that will be created by Ben Shapiro’s presence, we encourage you to seek a safe environment for yourself,” read the message from the program, which provides merit-based scholarships for students engaged in diversity-focused activities.

“Knowing the hostile environment that can result from these kinds of events, we encourage you to seek an inclusive environment and reach out to talk with someone. If you do not have a safe space or prefer not to be alone, please feel free to join other Morrill Scholars and our staff on the MSP learning community on the third floor of Blackburn House tonight from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. Thank you and stay safe,” it continued.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/ben...eec2c0a0bc
“Shapiro’s rhetoric has the potential to threaten the emotional and mental safety of much of the campus community.
Meaning that all the mumbo jumbo of liberal propaganda that the educators have been brain washing the precious snowflakes could come tumbling down, with Ben Shapiro's logic on how moronic liberals are....Very dangerous to the angry mobs and their educators..

Interesting comment. I would appreciate further elaboration. You say pretending unsupportable comments are correct?

I already elaborated my statement it's not up to me to translate written American English for you...

That is probably one of the dumbest statements I have read. Being accommodating in a debate is not trolling, what YOU do however, is trolling. Making unsupportable statements and pretending they are correct.

Here's your further elaboration...you're a lying POS pretending to know about Shapiro.

I already elaborated my statement it's not up to me to translate written American English for you...
Wow that is so poignant. But you realize that our having just had a typed conversation in English makes your claim unsupportable? What are your thoughts on that?

Ben freaks out the Progs because he is a successful conservative black man.

Here's your further elaboration...you're a lying POS pretending to know about Shapiro.
Oh my. Well look I'm just trying to learn here. Where does this animosity come from?

Oh my. Well look I'm just trying to learn here. Where does this animosity come from?

You summons it up.

You summons it up.
See this is why conservative are so difficult to have a conversation with. Just immediate animosity because they can't win on the issues.

You summons it up.
See this is why conservative are so difficult to have a conversation with. Just immediate animosity because they can't win on the issues.

It's the only way to deal with lefty liars like yourself.

Wow that is so poignant. But you realize that our having just had a typed conversation in English makes your claim unsupportable? What are your thoughts on that?

Sorry if the truth is painful for you. You type in English but don't seem comprehend the meaning or you are pretending to not understand....either way, you are wasting valuable time and space with stupid comments. Your funny-boy face shows your lack of ability to put words together in a coherent fashion BF.

You summons it up.

And there it is folks. *cuts feed to B. Kidd.* Another unhinged conservative that I tried to accommodate. Next, I troll some college republicans by making them accidentally declare support for Hitler. Stay tuned, I'm a journalist!

Sorry if the truth is painful for you. You type in English but don't seem comprehend the meaning or you are pretending to not understand....either way, you are wasting valuable time and space with stupid comments.
Lol

You summons it up.

And there it is folks. *cuts feed to B. Kidd.* Another unhinged conservative that I tried to accommodate. Next, I troll some college republicans by making them accidentally declare support for Hitler. Stay tuned, I'm a journalist!

Journalism is dead.

Yupp! You're a journalist, alright...

You summons it up.

Journalism is dead.

That's what Ben Shapiro does. Good job.

You are not a journalist, you are a political hack.

You summons it up.

Journalism is dead.

That's what Ben Shapiro does. Good job.

How does Don Lemons balls feel on your chin?
Be honest, now.

Could you just skip to what specific comments Ben Shapiro has said on a routine basis, that you would consider "trolling"? I need some context.

Forum List

Back