Democrat Race Card: The Biggest Dog Whistle of them All.

The Original Tree

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2016
OHIO
As usual, everything about The Democrat Party is about Race and Identity Politics. The Don't get their way, Racism! They do get their way, it is a triumph against Racism. They even accuse each other of being Racists.

They engage in so much Racism and talk about Racism, they may as well sign up in shifts to be Race Car Drivers on the Washington DC Race Track and run that Damn Race 24-7

Jim Clyburn says some Dems using racially-charged ā€˜dog whistlesā€™ to thwart leadership bid

Rep. Jim Clyburn, D-S.C., accused other Democrats Tuesday of using racially-charged "dog whistles" to undermine his bid to be House majority whip.

ā€œI donā€™t know where itā€™s all coming from,ā€ Clyburn, currently the assistant Democratic leader, said in an interview with McClatchy. ā€œBut someone came to me over the weekend and told me that (they heard), when I was whip before, I was a figurehead.ā€

He didnā€™t provide any names, but said that suggestions that he was a token and not an effective leader were ā€œthe little dog whistles that have been floating around this side for a long time.

Full Article at the link provided.

As usual, everything about The Democrat Party is about Race and Identity Politics. The Don't get their way, Racism! They do get their way, it is a triumph against Racism. They even accuse each other of being Racists.

They engage in so much Racism and talk about Racism, they may as well sign up in shifts to be Race Car Drivers on the Washington DC Race Track and run that Damn Race 24-7

Jim Clyburn says some Dems using racially-charged ā€˜dog whistlesā€™ to thwart leadership bid

Rep. Jim Clyburn, D-S.C., accused other Democrats Tuesday of using racially-charged "dog whistles" to undermine his bid to be House majority whip.

ā€œI donā€™t know where itā€™s all coming from,ā€ Clyburn, currently the assistant Democratic leader, said in an interview with McClatchy. ā€œBut someone came to me over the weekend and told me that (they heard), when I was whip before, I was a figurehead.ā€

He didnā€™t provide any names, but said that suggestions that he was a token and not an effective leader were ā€œthe little dog whistles that have been floating around this side for a long time.

Was Clyburn an effective leader? If not, then the talk isn't racism, it's fact based. Clyburn saying something is racist, doesn't make it so.

How many "Democrats are racists" threads you going to start, Evgeny?

To me the terms "racist", "political correctness", "tolerance" etc. have been invented to cover the truth and to stop the people from speaking the truth.

They sound very hypocritical and full of double standards. Just one example: the things you can NOT say about Jews or blacks can easily be said (and have been constantly repeated) about Russians.

Liberals are so delirious, they don't even know the scientific definition of race (a group of people isolated enough eons to evolve their own unique set of physical features); they think "Mexican" is a race when it's a nationality. Europe is really bad when it comes to confusing race and nationality; apparently all the muslim semen has damaged their brains too much to realize that EVERY race covers more than one nationality. Speaking of which, liberals think Islam is a race when it's a hate ideology that comes in ALL races, including white. When my now-disowned second-cousin whore converted to Pisslam, that did not edit her DNA to make her less white.

Was Clyburn an effective leader? If not, then the talk isn't racism, it's fact based. Clyburn saying something is racist, doesn't make it so.

How many "Democrats are racists" threads you going to start, Evgeny?

Denial is proof. You lose.

Forum List

Back