What is philosophy.

fullpower

Aug 13, 2019
To me, it is about the truth. And I KNOW that vast majority of you aren't interested in knowing that. Besides, it wouldn't be allowed around here. To that end, there is a way of finding out what the real truth is. That is, the truth that really matters. But first, consider what Voltaire said. He said, "To find out who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize."

In a similar manner, the best way to find out what the real truth is, all you have to do is find out what you aren't allowed to say. I know what those things are. And believe me. I'm not allowed to speak them!

You bet. It's kinda like you claiming you weren't allowed to say Merry Christmas. Nobody ever tried to stop you from saying that, but you got a lot of mileage out of that claim. Same thing here. Either say what is on your mind or STFU.

You bet. It's kinda like you claiming you weren't allowed to say Merry Christmas. Nobody ever tried to stop you from saying that, but you got a lot of mileage out of that claim. Same thing here. Either say what is on your mind or STFU.

Bulldog, I hate to break it to you but you are an ugly woman. I'm not referring to your avatar either.

To me, it is about the truth. And I KNOW that vast majority of you aren't interested in knowing that. ....

I guess you haven't studied much Philosophy, judging from your lack of logical reasoning.

• Banned
He also said, "A witty saying proves nothing". So, come on, full... Speak one truth and let us be the judge. :bye1:

The Voltaire saying I spoke about wasn't a witty saying. It was the truth. Also, I already told you that I wouldn't be allowed to speak them. You should take the word of an expert on the matter. If you want to know, send me a PM. I will give you my email address. Then you can email me and I will tell you. But from past experience, I know it is unlikely that you would go through all that "trouble" to find out.

To me, it is about the truth. And I KNOW that vast majority of you aren't interested in knowing that. Besides, it wouldn't be allowed around here. To that end, there is a way of finding out what the real truth is. That is, the truth that really matters. But first, consider what Voltaire said. He said, "To find out who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize."

In a similar manner, the best way to find out what the real truth is, all you have to do is find out what you aren't allowed to say. I know what those things are. And believe me. I'm not allowed to speak them!

I am an equal-opportunity offender. I can criticize anyone I choose, because my rules are my own.

Bulldog, I hate to break it to you but you are an ugly woman. I'm not referring to your avatar either.
Sure as hell posts like a woman.

Are you so old till you can't tell the difference between a man and a woman any more? Why play games? The OP claims he has some earth shattering truth but he isn't allowed to say it. I'm calling bullshit. If you're supporting his silly little game, you should STFU too.

Is that the best you can do? Next, you will be saying I have cooties.

That's exactly what my wife would say.

Thanks for proving my point.
:rolleyes:

Not what she said last night.

You ain't woman enough.

You ain't woman enough.

You'll have to ask her about that.

You ain't woman enough.

Uh huh.
From the internet idiot with a lame out of date titty avi.
Pathetic actually you went that route.
Says everything about you.

You ain't woman enough.

Uh huh.

Are you disrespecting the first daughter's titty?

You ain't woman enough.

Uh huh.

You haven't earned that titty.

You ain't woman enough.

Uh huh.

You haven't earned that titty.

I'm not the one who proudly posted it on the internet. Trump was publicly talking about how big her titties might get when she was still a little girl. Whine to him about how much she shows them off.

Forum List

Back