What is Not Told is Most Telling

Good God, Pogo ... you're stuck on stupid. Does it matter if they behead people or use motorcycles to drag them through the streets or rip out their intestines and celebrate their bloodied hands? WTF is wrong with you?

Can't fix stupid, there's no other way to explain it. An adult would be asking why does hamas not allow freedom of speech, assembly or the press, why it gets it weapons and funding from iran which makes it a foreign lackey, or why it has ethnically cleansed almost all christians and minorities out of the gaza strip. A piece of shit moronic dog tries to deflect that focus onto someone or something else.

The question at the top of the post exposed a speculation fallacy (how do they "know" this). That of course was never answered. Your own OP speculates on the journalists' motives speaking of "their impending beheadings". Yet there's no evidence of that either. Nor is it in your article. You made it up. I asked for evidence of Hamas beheading in general. That too went unanswered.

Stop me when you see a pattern.

I've seen the pattern since your second post. You took "beheading" literally rather than as the metaphor intended. The pattern is you're stuck - like a broken record - on stupid. Enjoy!
:alirulz:

You get busted on your fallacies, walk your own post back --- and I'm stupid.

You run with that one, Sparky.

Your first post on the thread (post #2) was this "No beheadings" thing you have been stuck on. My response (post #3) ridiculed your literalism. At that point you should have figured this out but evidently you just aren't bright enough and there's just no fixing stupid. Sorry.

My what a fucking whiner.
You got busted fabricating dood. Man up already. :eusa_boohoo:

So what? More than likely they would have been killed. Does the method really matter at that point?

Good God, Pogo ... you're stuck on stupid. Does it matter if they behead people or use motorcycles to drag them through the streets or rip out their intestines and celebrate their bloodied hands? WTF is wrong with you?

Can't fix stupid, there's no other way to explain it. An adult would be asking why does hamas not allow freedom of speech, assembly or the press, why it gets it weapons and funding from iran which makes it a foreign lackey, or why it has ethnically cleansed almost all christians and minorities out of the gaza strip. A piece of shit moronic dog tries to deflect that focus onto someone or something else.

I addressed the OP, with all its flaws. Which is how this place works.
Don't like being busted? Don't post bullshit.
And to then turn around and start whining, "ooooh, it was a metaphor" is the height of intellectual cowardice.

The question at the top of the post exposed a speculation fallacy (how do they "know" this). That of course was never answered. Your own OP speculates on the journalists' motives speaking of "their impending beheadings". Yet there's no evidence of that either. Nor is it in your article. You made it up. I asked for evidence of Hamas beheading in general. That too went unanswered.

I've seen the pattern since your second post. You took "beheading" literally rather than as the metaphor intended. The pattern is you're stuck - like a broken record - on stupid. Enjoy!

Your first post on the thread (post #2) was this "No beheadings" thing you have been stuck on. My response (post #3) ridiculed your literalism. At that point you should have figured this out but evidently you just aren't bright enough and there's just no fixing stupid. Sorry.

Again -- link to Hamas beheading people is where?

Oh look, the typical c-nt hamas apologist trying to derail a thread, what a fucking shock.

So the shoot their own people, throw them off buildings, use them as human shields, execute them without trial and oppress them like animals - yes, that REALLY makes a big fucking difference.

Let's not waste time on scumbags like this, they are not interested in factual, rational discussion.

She hasn't specifically shilled for Hamas on this thread but certainly is stuck on what the definition of "is" is. She has avoided the subject - Hamas brutality - like it's slathered in ebola virus.

http://www.newsweek.com/tel-aviv-diary-public-executions-gaza-reveal-true-nature-hamas-266271

Tel Aviv Diary: Public Executions in Gaza Reveal the True Nature of Hamas

"Netanyahu’s claim gained some visual substance today when photos were circulated by Hamas of their execution of reported collaborators. All 18 were summarily killed in the streets today. The group included at least 2 women. While the numbers do not come close to the numbers that ISIS has killed, the same bloodlust seemed to be in the air among those who were pulling the triggers in Gaza and those who were pulling the triggers in Syria/Iraq..."

There really is no difference between ISIS and hamas, both murder
indiscriminately, both ethnically cleanse minorities, both oppress the people under their control. Only a dog and an idiot would try to make a distinction.

Fabricating what? Did that Indian TV crew feel compelled to slip away from Gaza BEFORE posting their story because they wanted to give the competition the opportunity to scoop them? Can you really be this stupid or is it just an act?

I addressed the OP, with all its flaws. Which is how this place works. Don't like being busted? Don't post bullshit. And to then turn around and start whining, "ooooh, it was a metaphor" is the height of intellectual cowardice.

The OP: "In the recent Gaza conflict, an Indian TV crew captured on tape the installation and execution of a Hamas rocket attack. It was located on the sidewalk outside their hotel room. The crew did not report the sordid affair live but quickly packed and left Gaza rather than expose themselves to what they surely believed to be their impending beheadings. The truth can be a vey painful thing in the Arab/Muslim World."

Your idiot, juvenile claim that hamas has not beheaded anyone is IRRELEVANT, moron. First off, the OP did not claim there WERE beheadings, only that they were a POSSIBILITY.

Second, only a fucking moron would try and derail the thread in such a stupid manner; if you want to claim that hamas would not have attacked the news crew, then you might have something to stand on - but to claim they are saintly because they haven't beheaded someone is fucking stupid trolling.

At least pretend you have some brains and a real argument.

I addressed the OP, with all its flaws. Which is how this place works. Don't like being busted? Don't post bullshit. And to then turn around and start whining, "ooooh, it was a metaphor" is the height of intellectual cowardice.

The OP: "In the recent Gaza conflict, an Indian TV crew captured on tape the installation and execution of a Hamas rocket attack. It was located on the sidewalk outside their hotel room. The crew did not report the sordid affair live but quickly packed and left Gaza rather than expose themselves to what they surely believed to be their impending beheadings. The truth can be a vey painful thing in the Arab/Muslim World."

Your idiot, juvenile claim that hamas has not beheaded anyone is IRRELEVANT, moron. First off, the OP did not claim there WERE beheadings, only that they were a POSSIBILITY.

Second, only a fucking moron would try and derail the thread in such a stupid manner; if you want to claim that hamas would not have attacked the news crew, then you might have something to stand on - but to claim they are saintly because they haven't beheaded someone is fucking stupid trolling.

See what I mean? Emotional basket case.

Butthurtia Permanente. "Stupid fucking trolling" because guess what -- I was right.

:eusa_hand:

Oh look, the typical c-nt hamas apologist trying to derail a thread, what a fucking shock.

So the shoot their own people, throw them off buildings, use them as human shields, execute them without trial and oppress them like animals - yes, that REALLY makes a big fucking difference.

Let's not waste time on scumbags like this, they are not interested in factual, rational discussion.

She hasn't specifically shilled for Hamas on this thread but certainly is stuck on what the definition of "is" is. She has avoided the subject - Hamas brutality - like it's slathered in ebola virus.

"She" who?

I musta missed some posts...

And to then turn around and start whining, "ooooh, it was a metaphor" is the height of intellectual cowardice.

Nah. You've obsessed over the use of the use of the term "behead" (as opposed to killed, murdered, slaughtered, butchered) rather than weigh in on the subject matter but evidently that is your M.O. here (thank you RS). Squirm, twist and spin all you like the subhuman brutality of Hamas (or ISIS, or ISIL, or Boko Harem) is undeniable and irrefutable ... thus your off-topic spinning.

Last edited:
D14A29_1.gif

Butthurtia Permanente. "Stupid fucking trolling" because guess what -- I was right.

"Right"? This is like talking to a 3 year old...I WANT my candy and my toy!!!"

Asshole, you claimed something about the OP THAT DOES NOT EVEN EXIST. You are so fucking stupid you are arguing when you are not only completely wrong, but are looking like a mentally ill idiot. You said the OP claimed hamas beheaded people, there IS NOTHING IN THE OP that says that, you stupid fucking jackass. Own up to it, turd, and you can stop sucking my ass anytime you choose - just thank me for my gifts to you.

"She" who?

I musta missed some posts...

You're still avoiding the subject. Go ahead, Princess ... dance some more.

Nah. You've obsessed over the use of the use of the term "behead" (as opposed to killed, murdered, slaughtered, butchered) rather than weigh in on the subject matter but evidently that is your agenda here (thank you RS). Squirm, twist and spin all you like the subhuman brutality of Hamas (or ISIS, or ISIL, or Boko Harem) is undeniable and irrefutable ... thus your off-topic spinning.

The OP said the news crew was afraid they MIGHT be beheaded - NOT - that hamas had done so to anyone in the past.

The fucking fool is clearly a troll, and is doing whatever its pea brain will allow to try and deflect the thread away from hamas' War Crimes firing rockets from hospitals and civilian infrastructure.

The whore bastard will not succeed, and we will ensure that the focus remains white hot like a laser on hamas and its disgusting, criminal and obscene behavior towards jews, muslims and christians.

Nah. You've obsessed over the use of the use of the term "behead" (as opposed to killed, murdered, slaughtered, butchered) rather than weigh in on the subject matter but evidently that is your M.O. here (thank you RS). Squirm, twist and spin all you like the subhuman brutality of Hamas (or ISIS, or ISIL, or Boko Harem) is undeniable and irrefutable ... thus your off-topic spinning.

It's YOUR post dood. You don't have the stones to own it when you got taken to the cleaners.

Oh well.

Nah. You've obsessed over the use of the use of the term "behead" (as opposed to killed, murdered, slaughtered, butchered) rather than weigh in on the subject matter but evidently that is your agenda here (thank you RS). Squirm, twist and spin all you like the subhuman brutality of Hamas (or ISIS, or ISIL, or Boko Harem) is undeniable and irrefutable ... thus your off-topic spinning.

The OP said the news crew was afraid they MIGHT be beheaded - NOT - that hamas had done so to anyone in the past.

The fucking fool is clearly a troll, and is doing whatever its pea brain will allow to try and deflect the thread away from hamas' War Crimes firing rockets from hospitals and civilian infrastructure.

The whore bastard will not succeed, and we will ensure that the focus remains white hot like a laser on hamas and its disgusting, criminal and obscene behavior towards jews, muslims and christians.

:dig:

For me, it's their overall brutality and not the particular method they might be use. To focus on that is just being a nit picker! :rolleyes-41: What a horrible regime. I hope they never become a valid state. If they do, I'm sure they will become twice as much a problem for the world that they are now.

So I gather this Pogo is every bit as stupid as she appears to be?

Forum List

Back