What is Not Told is Most Telling

Really. And how did they "know" this?
Hamas is beheading people? Link?

These were Indian journalists anyway. Know why British and US journalists get beheaded and French and German ones don't? Because their countries pay the ransom.

Why would you doubt that? They kill their own people all the time. As much as some would like to convince you, they are NOT like us at all. Their culture is completely different from ours, and I don't think they value life like we do here in the West. They think human beings who have "wronged" them in some way (most of it imaginary due to their ignorance) are expendable.

Uh -- how are Indian journalists "their own people"?

Again -- link to Hamas beheading people is where?

I said that they do this to their own people, so why would you be surprised that they would do it to a perceived enemy? Because of course, we know that they really don't like anyone.

And I said, where's any link to Hamas beheading people?

Nobody beheads or otherwise executes people because they "don't like anyone". They do it because they're in a power struggle. That's why most ISIS victims are Muslims --- because it ain't about a religion and it ain't about "not liking anyone" -- it's about power and competitors for that power. Which is what it always is.

Finally, journalists from India are irrelevant to that competition for power since they're not part of it. So they wouldn't be an "enemy", perceived or otherwise.

Good God, Pogo ... you're stuck on stupid. Does it matter if they behead people or use motorcycles to drag them through the streets or rip out their intestines and celebrate their bloodied hands? WTF is wrong with you?

These were Indian journalists anyway. Know why British and US journalists get beheaded and French and German ones don't? Because their countries pay the ransom.

Why would you doubt that? They kill their own people all the time. As much as some would like to convince you, they are NOT like us at all. Their culture is completely different from ours, and I don't think they value life like we do here in the West. They think human beings who have "wronged" them in some way (most of it imaginary due to their ignorance) are expendable.

I said that they do this to their own people, so why would you be surprised that they would do it to a perceived enemy? Because of course, we know that they really don't like anyone.

Nobody beheads or otherwise executes people because they "don't like anyone". They do it because they're in a power struggle. That's why most ISIS victims are Muslims --- because it ain't about a religion and it ain't about "not liking anyone" -- it's about power and competitors for that power. Which is what it always is.

Finally, journalists from India are irrelevant to that competition for power since they're not part of it. So they wouldn't be an "enemy", perceived or otherwise.

So why would that Indian film crew slip quietly out of Gaza BEFORE publishing a hot story of that Hamas rocket launch outside their hotel window? Methinks you are twisting yourself into a human pretzel to avoid admitting the obvious (or perhaps it just escapes one such as you).

Oh please. Every country that has a significant population of Muslims has problems. They can't get along with anyone because of their beliefs. They're beliefs make it impossible for them to tolerate anyone different from them. Everyone knows this. It's basic elementary stuff.

Excellent. The old "everybody knows" fallacy. And the hits just keep on comin'. Let me guess -- you've never been in a Muslim country or even met a Muslim in your life. Amirite?

Every country period has problems. You know a country with no problems??

All one has to do is look to the Middle East. Knowing a Muslim who has to live in America by OUR laws (because they are still a tiny minority) really doesn't account for anything, now does it?

^^ Doubles down on "everybody knows" fallacy with "all one has to do is look" sister fallacy.
It's like a buy one, get one free sale.

It's just the truth. They are not like us. They don't care about us. They don't respect us. They want to die, and some of them want to kill us. Period. End of story.

So why would that Indian film crew slip quietly out of Gaza BEFORE publishing a hot story of that Hamas rocket launch outside their hotel window? Methinks you are twisting yourself into a human pretzel to avoid admitting the obvious (or perhaps it just escapes one such as you).

Because it's a death sentence obviously. They would have disappeared never to be heard from again because THAT is what countries like that do to people.

Good God, Pogo ... you're stuck on stupid. Does it matter if they behead people or use motorcycles to drag them through the streets or rip out their intestines and celebrate their bloodied hands? WTF is wrong with you?

I'm "stuck" on logic. Summa y'all appear to be "stuck" on emotion.
Nuttin' I can do about dat except point it out.

It's just the truth. They are not like us. They don't care about us. They don't respect us. They want to die, and some of them want to kill us. Period. End of story.

--- see what I mean?

The question at the top of the post exposed a speculation fallacy (how do they "know" this). That of course was never answered, because being a fallacy, it doesn't have one.

Your own OP speculates on the journalists' motives speaking of "their impending beheadings". Yet there's no evidence of that either. Nor is it in your article. You made it up. I asked for evidence of Hamas beheading in general. That too went unanswered.

Stop me when you see a pattern.

Last edited:

Most liberals do this. They go out of their way to defend the indefensible.

Because it's a death sentence obviously. They would have disappeared never to be heard from again because THAT is what countries like that do to people.

It not a country but it certainly is what PEOPLE like that do to people.

No, after everything that is going on in the world involving Muslims, you are NOT being logical at all.

Really? Then answer the fookin' question. "Beheading" was used as a metaphor for the brutality of the Palestinians. Does it matter if they behead people or use motorcycles to drag them through the streets or rip out their intestines and celebrate their bloodied hands? WTF is wrong with you?

Really? Then answer the fookin' question. "Beheading" was used as a metaphor for the brutality of the Palestinians. Does it matter if they behead people or use motorcycles to drag them through the streets or rip out their intestines and celebrate their bloodied hands? WTF is wrong with you?

Ah, now it's a "metaphor".

:rolleyes:

The question at the top of the post exposed a speculation fallacy (how do they "know" this). That of course was never answered. Your own OP speculates on the journalists' motives speaking of "their impending beheadings". Yet there's no evidence of that either. Nor is it in your article. You made it up. I asked for evidence of Hamas beheading in general. That too went unanswered.

I've seen the pattern since your second post. You took "beheading" literally rather than as the metaphor intended. The pattern is you're stuck - like a broken record - on stupid. Enjoy!
:alirulz:

Ah, it always was and you're still stupid.
:bang3:

I wouldn't be surprised at all to hear that there were beheadings there. You?

The question at the top of the post exposed a speculation fallacy (how do they "know" this). That of course was never answered. Your own OP speculates on the journalists' motives speaking of "their impending beheadings". Yet there's no evidence of that either. Nor is it in your article. You made it up. I asked for evidence of Hamas beheading in general. That too went unanswered.

I've seen the pattern since your second post. You took "beheading" literally rather than as the metaphor intended. The pattern is you're stuck - like a broken record - on stupid. Enjoy!

You get busted on your fallacies, forced to walk your own post back --- and this makes me stupid.

You run with that one, Sparky.

Okay, so they brutally murder people and drag their dead bodies through the streets while celebrating. Well, I suppose that makes all the difference to some people.

You get busted on your fallacies, walk your own post back --- and I'm stupid.

Your first post on the thread (post #2) was this "No beheadings" thing you have been stuck on. My response (post #3) ridiculed your literalism. At that point you should have figured this out but evidently you just aren't bright enough and there's just no fixing stupid. Sorry.

Your first post on the thread (post #2) was this "No beheadings" thing you have been stuck on. My response (post #3) ridiculed your literalism. At that point you should have figured this out but evidently you just aren't bright enough and there's just no fixing stupid. Sorry.

Anyways, who would be shocked or surprised if they did start beheading people publicly? Not me. It wouldn't surprise me one bit. They do other horrible things, why not that too?

Okay, so they brutally murder people and drag their dead bodies through the streets while celebrating. Well, I suppose that makes all the difference to some people.

Was my point all along. That Indian film crew knew they had to get outta Dodge (now Pogo will whine they were never in Dodge) BEFORE showing their story to the world because - drum roll, please - they wanted to keep their heads. :2up:

Oh look, the typical c-nt hamas apologist trying to derail a thread, what a fucking shock.

So the shoot their own people, throw them off buildings, use them as human shields, execute them without trial and oppress them like animals - yes, that REALLY makes a big fucking difference.

Let's not waste time on scumbags like this, they are not interested in factual, rational discussion.

My what a fucking whiner.
You got busted fabricating dood. Man up already. :eusa_boohoo:

Forum List

Back