What is Not Told is Most Telling

I addressed the OP, with all its flaws. Which is how this place works. Don't like being busted? Don't post bullshit. And to then turn around and start whining, "ooooh, it was a metaphor" is the height of intellectual cowardice.

The OP: "In the recent Gaza conflict, an Indian TV crew captured on tape the installation and execution of a Hamas rocket attack. It was located on the sidewalk outside their hotel room. The crew did not report the sordid affair live but quickly packed and left Gaza rather than expose themselves to what they surely believed to be their impending beheadings. The truth can be a vey painful thing in the Arab/Muslim World."

Your idiot, juvenile claim that hamas has not beheaded anyone is IRRELEVANT, moron. First off, the OP did not claim there WERE beheadings, only that they were a POSSIBILITY.

Second, only a fucking moron would try and derail the thread in such a stupid manner; if you want to claim that hamas would not have attacked the news crew, then you might have something to stand on - but to claim they are saintly because they haven't beheaded someone is fucking stupid trolling.

At least pretend you have some brains and a real argument.

So I gather this Pogo is every bit as stupid as she appears to be?

Why are you trying to make me female now? Doubling down on dishonest?

Poor baby. Busted on fallacies, falls to pieces. Pathetic.

Good God, Pogo ... you're stuck on stupid. Does it matter if they behead people or use motorcycles to drag them through the streets or rip out their intestines and celebrate their bloodied hands? WTF is wrong with you?

Can't fix stupid, there's no other way to explain it. An adult would be asking why does hamas not allow freedom of speech, assembly or the press, why it gets it weapons and funding from iran which makes it a foreign lackey, or why it has ethnically cleansed almost all christians and minorities out of the gaza strip. A piece of shit moronic dog tries to deflect that focus onto someone or something else.

I addressed the OP, with all its flaws. Which is how this place works.
Don't like being busted? Don't post bullshit.
And to then turn around and start whining, "ooooh, it was a metaphor" is the height of intellectual cowardice.

Nah. You've obsessed over the use of the use of the term "behead" (as opposed to killed, murdered, slaughtered, butchered) rather than weigh in on the subject matter but evidently that is your M.O. here (thank you RS). Squirm, twist and spin all you like the subhuman brutality of Hamas (or ISIS, or ISIL, or Boko Harem) is undeniable and irrefutable ... thus your off-topic spinning.

It's YOUR post dood. You don't have the stones to own it when you got taken to the cleaners.

Oh well.

Woo. Monumentally stupid with delusions of grandeur and self-importance.
Sounds like a triple-crown. Meanwhile Hamas brutality continues unabated (not that one such as you seems to care).

I addressed the OP, with all its flaws. Which is how this place works. Don't like being busted? Don't post bullshit. And to then turn around and start whining, "ooooh, it was a metaphor" is the height of intellectual cowardice.

The OP: "In the recent Gaza conflict, an Indian TV crew captured on tape the installation and execution of a Hamas rocket attack. It was located on the sidewalk outside their hotel room. The crew did not report the sordid affair live but quickly packed and left Gaza rather than expose themselves to what they surely believed to be their impending beheadings. The truth can be a vey painful thing in the Arab/Muslim World."

Your idiot, juvenile claim that hamas has not beheaded anyone is IRRELEVANT, moron. First off, the OP did not claim there WERE beheadings, only that they were a POSSIBILITY.

Second, only a fucking moron would try and derail the thread in such a stupid manner; if you want to claim that hamas would not have attacked the news crew, then you might have something to stand on - but to claim they are saintly because they haven't beheaded someone is fucking stupid trolling.

At least pretend you have some brains and a real argument.

Because you ARE A C**T... isn't that obvious?

More ways to kill have been thought of and used that we needed or should try to cover on this forum.
These are some of the most cruel ways for a person to die.
I don't care to relive even a part of what I have seen.

Good God, Pogo ... you're stuck on stupid. Does it matter if they behead people or use motorcycles to drag them through the streets or rip out their intestines and celebrate their bloodied hands? WTF is wrong with you?

Can't fix stupid, there's no other way to explain it. An adult would be asking why does hamas not allow freedom of speech, assembly or the press, why it gets it weapons and funding from iran which makes it a foreign lackey, or why it has ethnically cleansed almost all christians and minorities out of the gaza strip. A piece of shit moronic dog tries to deflect that focus onto someone or something else.

And to then turn around and start whining, "ooooh, it was a metaphor" is the height of intellectual cowardice.

Nah. You've obsessed over the use of the use of the term "behead" (as opposed to killed, murdered, slaughtered, butchered) rather than weigh in on the subject matter but evidently that is your M.O. here (thank you RS). Squirm, twist and spin all you like the subhuman brutality of Hamas (or ISIS, or ISIL, or Boko Harem) is undeniable and irrefutable ... thus your off-topic spinning.

It's YOUR post dood. You don't have the stones to own it when you got taken to the cleaners.

Oh well.

Nothing to say about the rockets being set up outside of the hotel in an obviously heavily populated civilian area? Now, I suppose they would turn around and blame Israel when they retaliate to knock out their little rocket launchers so that no Israeli citizens are killed or injured?

Oh well.

Sounds like a triple-crown. Meanwhile Hamas brutality continues unabated (not that one such as you seems to care).

I haven't been debating Hamas. I've been debating you. But maybe I should go debate them given your level of cowardice to defend your own points.

You're still trying to avoid the thread's subject matter, Princess:

In the recent Gaza conflict, an Indian TV crew captured on tape the installation and execution of a Hamas rocket attack. It was located on the sidewalk outside their hotel room. The crew did not report the sordid affair live but quickly packed and left Gaza rather than expose themselves to what they surely believed to be their impending beheadings. The truth can be a vey painful thing in the Arab/Muslim World.
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/06/w...ws-rare-video-of-rocket-launch-from-gaza.html

Oh well.

I haven't been debating Hamas. I've been debating you. But maybe I should go debate them given your level of cowardice to defend your own points.

You are debating semantics and ignoring the meat of the issue.

In the recent Gaza conflict, an Indian TV crew captured on tape the installation and execution of a Hamas rocket attack. It was located on the sidewalk outside their hotel room. The crew did not report the sordid affair live but quickly packed and left Gaza rather than expose themselves to what they surely believed to be their impending beheadings. The truth can be a vey painful thing in the Arab/Muslim World.
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/06/w...ws-rare-video-of-rocket-launch-from-gaza.html

And now you're reposting your own failed OP expecting different results. And still with the female thing.

You're a loser. Ciao.

Oh well.

OCDgirl has a habit of doing that!

Oh well.

In fact you have been debating yourself, Princess, and losing badly. You've been having a silly hissy fit at me and frankly, Scarlet, I don't give a damn.

Oh well.

I like Pogo when we are talking about non-political issues. :D

Oh well.

This is one of the very few things I'd disagree with you on... she's still a C**T in my book, and a dumb one, at that!

Oh well.

So, say something about the rocket attacks then. :D

And now you're reposting your own failed OP expecting different results. And still with the female thing.

You're a loser. Ciao.

So after 7 pages you finally comment on the OP subject matter, deny it's validity and sign off? And you wonder why I believe you to be a 9 yr old girl?

This is one of the very few things I'd disagree with you on... she's still a C**T in my book, and a dumb one, at that!

Well that's okay. We can still be friends. Lol! :wink_2:

You're a loser. Ciao.

So after 7 pages you finally comment on the OP subject matter, deny it's validity and sign off? And you wonder why I believe you to be a 9 yr old girl?

No kidding! WTH was THAT all about? :rolleyes-41: The important thing is that these guys got them on film setting up for an attack in a populated civilian location.

I'm confused.

You argue for 7 pages about if Hamas beheads its own people?

How is it relevant in which way Hamas kills Palestinians?

Or someone here is really stupid, or I have logic problems here.

I'm pretty sure it's not me, this time

Forum List

Back