What is Not Told is Most Telling

SAYIT

Diamond Member
Feb 26, 2012
In the recent Gaza conflict, an Indian TV crew captured on tape the installation and execution of a Hamas rocket attack. It was located on the sidewalk outside their hotel room. The crew did not report the sordid affair live but quickly packed and left Gaza rather than expose themselves to what they surely believed to be their impending beheadings. The truth can be a vey painful thing in the Arab/Muslim World.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/06/w...ws-rare-video-of-rocket-launch-from-gaza.html

Hamas is beheading people? Link?

These were Indian journalists anyway. Know why British and US journalists get beheaded and French and German ones don't? Because their countries pay the ransom.

These were Indian journalists anyway. Know why British and US journalists get beheaded and French and German ones don't? Because their countries pay the ransom.

Ah ... a literalist. Aren't you being a bit touchy? Why do you think that TV crew slipped out of Gaza BEFORE releasing the story? Fear of ebola?
Graphic - Hamas at play: Anderson Cooper tweets pic of Hamas dragging a man behind motorcycle in Gaza; Update: Sick defense of Hamas; Update: 6 men viciously brutalized, killed by Hamas

proxy.jpg

Which means they are supporting ISLAMONAZI TERRORISM, so the UN should impose sanctions on them

Which means they are supporting ISLAMONAZI TERRORISM, so the UN should impose sanctions on them

The problem being, of course, that the UN has also supported Hamas terrorism, creating quite the knotty dilemma. No?

Why would you doubt that? They kill their own people all the time. As much as some would like to convince you, they are NOT like us at all. Their culture is completely different from ours, and I don't think they value life like we do here in the West. They think human beings who have "wronged" them in some way (most of it imaginary due to their ignorance) are expendable.

Why would you doubt that? They kill their own people all the time. As much as some would like to convince you, they are NOT like us at all. Their culture is completely different from ours, and I don't think they value life like we do here in the West. They think human beings who have "wronged" them in some way (most of it imaginary due to their ignorance) are expendable.

Indeed those who claim we are all the same are naïve fools or profound liars:
Hamas leaders: "We love death like Israelis love life."

Hamas leaders We love death like Israelis love life - YouTube

Uh -- how are Indian journalists "their own people"?

Again -- link to Hamas beheading people is where?

It is unlikely to believe Hamas would dare making a beheading known for public, most of their execution's shows are usually fall under titles such as 'family honor' or 'act of anger' and so on, but they hardly working to be presented differently from IS which is of course made beheading their logo, but it all happened before, its only about their profit out of it.
But you didn't ask the right question for what I believe you are trying to point, let me rephrase that for you,
"Does the Palestinians capable of beheading their own people or reaching a similar level of brutality and harming their own?"
Scroll up..

Israelis routinely murder children.

"Israeli forces raided the West Bank village of Beit Laqiya on Thursday night and shot Bahaa Samir Badir, a 13-year-old Palestinian boy, 3 times in the chest. Badir died 2 hours later at the Palestine Medical Complex in Ramallah. Ma’an reports the boy was shot at “close range” and suffered from “severe bleeding”. Haaretz reported the unit’s commander “open fired” killing the boy" - See more at: Palestinian boy 13 killed by Israeli forces raiding West Bank village

By paying the ransom? Yeah I guess it does mean that, monetarily.
It also means they don't consider they're citizens to be less important than an ideology and will do what it takes to protect them. And it also means they deny ISIS the PR splash that would have come with a beheading.

But as far as the outcome -- the prisoner was already a prisoner; one or the other was going to happen.

Guys, guys ... you're missing the point! That Indian TV crew slipped out of Gaza before reporting what they saw (and what they saw made mincemeat of claims of Israel targeting civilians) because - drum roll, please - they knew what would be their fate should they stay in Gaza.

ramallah.orgy.blood.jpg

I said that they do this to their own people, so why would you be surprised that they would do it to a perceived enemy? Because of course, we know that they really don't like anyone.

Really. And how did they "know" this?

I said that they do this to their own people, so why would you be surprised that they would do it to a perceived enemy? Because of course, we know that they really don't like anyone.

And I said, where's any link to Hamas beheading people?

Nobody beheads or otherwise executes people because they "don't like anyone". They do it because they're in a power struggle. That's why most ISIS victims are Muslims --- because it ain't about a religion and it ain't about "not liking anyone" -- it's about power and competitors for that power. Which is what it always is.

Finally, journalists from India are irrelevant to that competition for power since they're not part of it. So they wouldn't be an "enemy", perceived or otherwise.

Nobody beheads or otherwise executes people because they "don't like anyone". They do it because they're in a power struggle. That's why most ISIS victims are Muslims --- because it ain't about a religion and it ain't about "not liking anyone" -- it's about power and competitors for that power. Which is what it always is.

Finally, journalists from India are irrelevant to that competition for power since they're not part of it. So they wouldn't be an "enemy", perceived or otherwise.

Oh please. Every country that has a significant population of Muslims has problems. They can't get along with anyone because of their beliefs. They're beliefs make it impossible for them to tolerate anyone different from them. Everyone knows this. It's basic elementary stuff.

Lol! Oh no! They wouldn't think of beheading anyone. NO way. :lol: They don't give a crap and would probably behead you too because of your beliefs.

Oh please. Every country that has a significant population of Muslims has problems. They can't get along with anyone because of their beliefs. They're beliefs make it impossible for them to tolerate anyone different from them. Everyone knows this. It's basic elementary stuff.

Excellent. The old "everybody knows" fallacy. And the hits just keep on comin'. Let me guess -- you've never been in a Muslim country or even met a Muslim in your life. Amirite?

Every country period has problems. You know a country with no problems??

Excellent. The old "everybody knows" fallacy. And the hits just keep on comin'. Let me guess -- you've never been in a Muslim country or even met a Muslim in your life. Amirite?

All one has to do is look to the Middle East. Knowing a Muslim who has to live in America by OUR laws (because they are still a tiny minority) really doesn't account for anything, now does it?

All one has to do is look to the Middle East. Knowing a Muslim who has to live in America by OUR laws (because they are still a tiny minority) really doesn't account for anything, now does it?

^^ Doubles down on "everybody knows" fallacy with "all one has to do is look" sister fallacy.
It's like a buy one, get one free sale.

Forum List

Back