Islam, the religion of peace.

quiet everyone....i am new to this religious warfare yall engage in daily....i have found out this...muslims kill more muslims than anyone else every has....

as for islamic teachings they vary greatly from one country to another....sunni rule in some areas...shias in another but the sunni's are killing the shia's ever chance they get....sunni's are the majority.

as for hate...i see enough of it to go around from all religions....and yes mr fitnah i have a problem with any religion that states it wants to kill me...therefore i have a problem with most religions.

Lol! Clearly you are unaware that honour killings are not confined to Muslims! None of the world's major religions condone honour-related crimes, although perpetrators sometimes try to justify their actions on religious grounds. Honour crime crosses religions and is far more a cultural or tribal issue, especially in places like South Asia. In India honour crime is rife and is perpetrated by Muslims, Hindus, Sikhs and even Christians!

I guess you had better start demonising ALL Hindus, Sikhs and Christians now. :lol:

There is no evidence of this .

Sorry, but you must be both deaf and blind then. I am aware of who the danger is to the West. It isn't the run of the mill muslim. It is the Fundamentalists who distort Islam to suit their political motives. The same Islamists who wish to opress and control even their own kind and who are prepared to kill their own to achieve those ends. We have a member of these boards who fights with Muslims against the fundamentalists. I know very well what he would say, too.

I concur colin, but then all religion is a load of bollocks, and full of crimes against humanity.

I would go further and say that religion seems to be a front runner against money as the root of all evil!

islam is bullshit. look at all the other groups/religions/countries etc throughout time that suppressed the education of women and look at how they are today. its amazing that islam has made it through time when all the others like it died away. sucks that its taking over the world. I would rather get raped by a priest under the pat roberston led christian world than live for one second under sharia bullshit.

uh, I'd rather have a conversation with Pat Robertson but then that's just me...

:lol:

Funny how the most simple-minded kuffar are also those who feel the most threatened by Islam.

Funny how the most simple-minded kuffar are also those who feel the most threatened by Islam.
Funny how Islam is "oppressed" by the same conditions they place on Christians and Jews when they are in power.

"Whosoever among the Jews follows us shall have help and equality; they shall not be injured nor shall any enemy be aided against them.... No separate peace will be made when the Believers are fighting in the way of Allah.... The Believers shall avenge the blood of one another shed in the way of Allah ....Whosoever kills a Believer wrongfully shall be liable to retaliation; all the Believers shall be against him as one man and they are bound to take action against him.

The Jews shall maintain their own religion and the Muslims theirs. Loyalty is a protection against treachery. The close friends of Jews are as themselves. None of them shall go out on a military expedition except with the permission of Muhammad, but he shall not be prevented from taking revenge for a wound.

The Jews shall be responsible for their expenses and the Believers for theirs. Each, if attacked, shall come to the assistance of the other."​

Please share something equivalent from the earliest days of either Judaism or Christianity.

According to your preferred translation when does the fighting stop under what conditions?

From your link the prior verse
2:38
Say to the Unbelievers, if (now) they desist (from Unbelief), their past would be forgiven them; but if they persist, the punishment of those before them is already (a matter of warning for them).
2:39
39. And fight them on until there is no more tumult or oppression, and there prevail justice and faith in Allah altogether and everywhere; but if they cease, verily Allah doth see all that they do.

There are many translations
Verse 2:193
Yusuf Ali:
And fight them on until there is no more Tumult or oppression, and there prevail justice and faith in God; but if they cease, Let there be no hostility except to those who practise oppression.
Zohurul Hoque:
And fight them until there is no persecution, and religion is only for Allah. But if they desist, then let there be no hostilities except against the unjust.
T. J. Irving:
Fight them until there is no more subversion and [all] religion belongs to God. If they stop, let there be no [more] hostility except toward wrongdoers.
T.U. Hilali-M. Khan:
And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allâh) and (all and every kind of) worship is for Allâh (Alone). But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zâlimûn (the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)
M. Pickthall:
And fight them until persecution is no more, and religion is for Allah. But if they desist, then let there be no hostility except against wrong-doers.
M.H. Shakir:
And fight with them until there is no persecution, and religion should be only for Allah, but if they desist, then there should be no hostility except against the oppressors.

2.193. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allâh) and (all and every kind of) worship is for Allâh (Alone). But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zâlimûn (the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)

In the Arabic the word is fitnah

and the whole bit, a bit about war, starts with:

190. Fight in the cause of Allah those who fight you, but do not transgress limits; for Allah loveth not transgressors.

According to your preferred translation when does the fighting stop under what conditions?

Say to the Unbelievers, if (now) they desist (from Unbelief), their past would be forgiven them; but if they persist, the punishment of those before them is already (a matter of warning for them).
39. And fight them on until there is no more tumult or oppression, and there prevail justice and faith in Allah altogether and everywhere; but if they cease, verily Allah doth see all that they do.

Yusuf Ali:
And fight them on until there is no more Tumult or oppression, and there prevail justice and faith in God; but if they cease, Let there be no hostility except to those who practise oppression.
Zohurul Hoque:
And fight them until there is no persecution, and religion is only for Allah. But if they desist, then let there be no hostilities except against the unjust.
T. J. Irving:
Fight them until there is no more subversion and [all] religion belongs to God. If they stop, let there be no [more] hostility except toward wrongdoers.
T.U. Hilali-M. Khan:
And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allâh) and (all and every kind of) worship is for Allâh (Alone). But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zâlimûn (the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)
M. Pickthall:
And fight them until persecution is no more, and religion is for Allah. But if they desist, then let there be no hostility except against wrong-doers.
M.H. Shakir:
And fight with them until there is no persecution, and religion should be only for Allah, but if they desist, then there should be no hostility except against the oppressors.

2.193. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allâh) and (all and every kind of) worship is for Allâh (Alone). But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zâlimûn (the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)

190. Fight in the cause of Allah those who fight you, but do not transgress limits; for Allah loveth not transgressors.

He doesn't care. Admitting that he's incorrect will mean that he got his "kafir" tattoo for nothing. :rofl:

Yusuf Ali:
Zohurul Hoque:
T. J. Irving:
T.U. Hilali-M. Khan:
M. Pickthall:
M.H. Shakir:

And it ends with
2:193.
And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allâh) and (all and every kind of) worship is for Allâh (Alone).[] But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zâlimûn (the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)
The Noble Quran : Surat 2

let there be no transgression except against Az-Zâlimûn

He doesn't care. Admitting that he's incorrect will mean that he got his "kafir" tattoo for nothing. :rofl:
It serves it purpose as a conversation starter every day at least one person askes me what my ring
mr-fitnah-albums-forum-pics-picture593t-ebay-20boxed.jpg
or my tattoo means and I tell them.

Age-of-caliphs.png

Muhammad and the Caliphs didn't forge this Empire by singing John Lennon.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLTw_ouiLCQ"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLTw_ouiLCQ[/ame]

If you did what I do you couldn't find your keyboard action man.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyMm4rJemtI[/ame]

Im so pwned

The beauty of a "Mr.Fitnah" post is that, in most cases, it pwns itself somewhere between its mangling of the English language and its reliance on copy-pasted nonsense from takfiri websites. :lol:

Forum List

Back