What Is It With Men?

Seriously. :lol:

Thats alot of multi tasking, I had a wife and a girlfriend at one time and I was barely getting any sleep, its alot of work to maintain that.
Maybe she misspoke as she supposedly is a seriously religious person. Or at the very least she's always blaming liberals for the destruction of society.

Heck, she raises her son to think women should be doormats, holds fetish balls, and now has a husband and a boyfriend???

Well I can't really judge her since I also did have a girlfriend and wife at the same time, only thing you can do is keep your kids out of your affairs.

Thats alot of multi tasking, I had a wife and a girlfriend at one time and I was barely getting any sleep, its alot of work to maintain that.
Maybe she misspoke as she supposedly is a seriously religious person. Or at the very least she's always blaming liberals for the destruction of society.

Heck, she raises her son to think women should be doormats, holds fetish balls, and now has a husband and a boyfriend???

Well I can't really judge her since I also did have a girlfriend and wife at the same time, only thing you can do is keep your kids out of your affairs.
I don't recall that you spend a lot of time blaming liberals for the destruction of society.

good lord, I think my IQ slipped reading this tripe.

how about instead of being a bitch an publically pissing on your husband, you post something nice that he has done for you?

If you have to sit and think about it, move in with your boyfriend, if he won't let you.

The problem is you.

I don't recall that you spend a lot of time blaming liberals for the destruction of society.

I don't.

how about instead of being a bitch an publically pissing on your husband, you post something nice that he has done for you?

If you have to sit and think about it, move in with your boyfriend, if he won't let you.

The problem is you.

Venting is healthier than slugging it out...for some. Besides all that... a lot of men don't listen when their women are talking to them, I'm sure it's safe to assume ;) that they aren't paying them any mind when they have something to say about them.

What is it with Women????

Men ;)

Ohhh I sooo know.... The entertainment factors aside, some men just make some women so addle-brained and twitterpatted (whatever) that their bitching and yelling force the liberal free thinking ones to blow stink bombs into DC that punish all of the better ones before even reaching the dysfunctional fuck ups. Um, anyways.... carry on, carry on...

The problem is you.

Venting is healthier than slugging it out...for some. Besides all that... a lot of men don't listen when their women are talking to them, I'm sure it's safe to assume ;) that they aren't paying them any mind when they have something to say about them.

Isn't that what "girl time" is all about?

If women didn't bitch so much about us not listening, maybe we'd listen more.

Honestly, if it's this much of an issue, it's past time to move on.

The problem is you.

I want to find a woman who doesn't talk much.

LADIES

If your man is listening to you. He is done thinking about having sex with you and actually wants to have sex with you.

If your man listens to you all the time and gives thoughtfull answers to anything you have to say. He's gay.

I want to find a woman who doesn't talk much.

Yeah, and I want to find out that smoking crack is healthy for you. :lol:

LADIES

If your man is listening to you. He is done thinking about having sex with you and actually wants to have sex with you.

If your man listens to you all the time and gives thoughtfull answers to anything you have to say. He's gay.

I can look at girls all day and doze out when their talking unless its about drinking or sex.:doubt:

Forum List

Back